Bank share between characters

• few days ago i made same thread but looks like its get deleted for no reason.
    What the fak is this shlt, players discuss about something, they want info and someone is deleting thead without reason and don't even inform you about this, i wonder who did it, probably someone who dont like unconfortable threads and questions looks like Tempest

So lets write it again.

I think that players should be able to share thier equip between characters until they are on the same account, even the binded one from dragon! i spend a lot of time for getting boxes and change stats in my accesorries, some of them are useless for my class like dex earring on my sk but would be very usefull on sword, fighter or crane.
    Most of games allow players to share his equip between characters until they are on the same account, without this option you force ppl to get more brown box which are already hard to get if no you need cash. Also every time when i trade my equip i need buy fakin seal coins which is next mistake i need pay for use my own equip on my own character, sounds logic...

Current system is bad it force ppl to making double work on same thing and it repels players from creating new characters and trying them because is hard to get good accesories again and doing the whole work again and even if you do this that does not mean it will end with succes. Daneos

Someone said that here is item in cash shop (in old thread that gets deleted by no reason)

dsfg.png

But hardlock said that this item allow you to share only unbinded items
    slxyb.jpg

So even if i would buy this item i can't share my binded equip between characters so where the fak is sense in this key while i can trade items without bid?

• Idk why we can t trade equip in same acc , i played a lot of mmorpg , pay 2 win or not all games gib u a little bank share where u can put what do u want , of course we can make some limite like , we can t trade dogi wirh attribus or something like that but puting shenron earing will be good af

• Dude the forums collapse yesterday, that means that Daneos had to use a backup, in other words, a lot of threads created this week were just impossible to retrieve. The way you react and try to point fingers is enough to don't even read the rest of your posts, jesus so toxic.

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Dude the forums collapse yesterday, that means that Daneos had to use a backup, in other words, a lot of threads created this week were just impossible to retrieve. The way you react and try to point fingers is enough to don't even read the rest of your posts, jesus so toxic.

i dont live on forum and i dont see any news about forum backup i dont care how you see me hahaha oh boi im toxic and what? hahahahaah you can repeat it in every topic and nothing will change, and you will still read it.
    its not my problem if they don't share with community whats going on im not fakin nostradamus.

But yeah i can sorry tempest for accuse him.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!