[Guide]*Updated* Enhanced-Grand Chef PvE Guide/Build[Analysis]

• Hello community,

as some of you guys might already read my previous GC Guide, you know how much I've loved this class. Of course that attitude didn't change at all... In fact , I think this CRAZY buffs made our Gand Chefs more than Strong , actually these Buffs are so heavy, that I had to create another Guide about them as these changes influences their play-style and therefore their role in a party. If you guys wonder what exactly got buffed , check out the ballance patch notes from May 31st 2018 : Patch Notes - May 31st 2018

Of course I will sum up everything in this Guide , as I run every updated Skills in this build, because it's just like I said... the new updates are crazy.

I want all of you people to rethink your choices about making an Ulti or GC , both are really powerfull classes but with this patch you WILL clearly see the differences in their play-styles.

Still, keep in mind that this thread's purpose is NOT to outshine any of these classes or praise them to heaven. I just want you guys to get more familiar with the updated Chef.

Side notes:

- THIS IS A PVE BUILD FOR GC'S

- This Guide sums up all of the Skills for the Lvl 70 Cap [I WILL STILL POST A TREE FOR THE LVL55 CAP AND LATER ON FOR THE CAPS BETWEEN 55-70]

- If you have any questions or even criticism please feel free to say/ask it in this thread or just private message me. I will guarantee you to answer them all.

Oh and what do grateful people say for their enhanced GC? Thank you dear GM's/DEV's and all the other people who worked on this update , you are awesome and I'll look forward for more enhancements for other classes too! Keep it up :)

Alright enough talking around , lets get right into the Skill Build:

LVL 55: http://www.dbocom.com/tools/sk…000014231110033401123102/

LVL 70: http://www.dbocom.com/tools/sk…000014257110053401133102/

Got it? Lets go!

Healing Breeze

Unbenannt.JPG (1933 LP recovered/one Ally[CD: 9 sec./EP:542])

Healing Breeze definitely becomes handy , when you look for a quick heal on you or even on your Party.

The recovery amount is decent and rises up when you run a gear with alot Energy Atk. Yes for newbies : healings will stack with Energy ATK stat, so be sure to keep that stat up!

However, the EP costs are pretty high for a healing skill you keep using. Be sure to run enough Energy or EP healing items in order to spam this skill!

Before you mention it , this heal can't be compared with any of dende's skills, they are simply too good and almost full heal your entire party. Also it's CD is decent , which means CDR-Rings/Earrings are needed!

Among with Kaio-Ken, you will find youself healing 2300-3000 HP(maximum), which makes this heal really decent. It has to be mentioned here , we won't go full support with this build but having a heal which heals as much as a mediocre HP-Capsule is always nice to have ! (Can be a life-saver in Mob-Farming)

Hardening Breeze:

r45324e23f.JPG (Increases: Energy by 17, Energy Def by 167/one Ally [CD: 1sec./EP:62/Duration:20min])

Unfortunately Grand Chefs don't have any usefull Energy buffs for the Party , but the previous tree does. An Energy buff for the entire party (yes you can just spam this skill on each member , because of it's low CD)is good, so their EP doesn't drop too fast. (Useless fact for CC-Runs!)

It is another stat Grand Chefs cover.

Yes Ultimate Majins boost your Energy up to 25 with their ''Miraculous Cheering'' (these are 8 stat points more than ''Hardening Breeze'') and have another Buff (Miraculous Spirit) which restores 20% ep from damage taken. So yea , that point absolutely goes to the Ultimate Majins, because Hardening Breeze won't keep your Party save from running low on EP but it helps it atleast.

I need to mention it here: No it's not worth putting any more pints on ''Spiritual Scent'', because the EP regeneration is simply too low and improving the Max EP isn't as usefull as improving your Energy stat. What's even more important is, that ''Spiritual Scent'' need 2 more SP to max than ''Hardening Breeze''. We will need those Points for other Skills.

Boosting the Energy/Def for tanks (as you are for example) makes this skill even better. Yes 167 isn't much and won't make you MUCH tankier , but you can't deny that this skill will help SK's/DW's to tank better. Is good for TMQ's aswell since Freezer-Soldiers or Boss AoE Attacks will deal mostly energy damage , so this Skill will improve not only your's but the party's survivability too.

Enchanting Breeze:

efewge3gh.JPG (Increases: ATK/DEF properties by 14/one Ally[CD:1sec./EP:66/Duration:20min])

There is the properties we've been waiting for. Boosts every property up to 14 making all of the properties positive, if you run a neutral Armor or gloves. I'm not sure but I think you don't have to be scared going minus on a property ,because this buff will always bring up you up to atleast +1% .

Yes properties have a huuuuuge importance in DBO and give you a mature attack/defence boosts against your enemies. You totally want to max this Skill out when you play as a Grand Chef.

And yet again the same problem...: Unlike Ultimate Majins, Grand Chefs don't have property buffs on their tree , which makes ''Enchanting Breeze'' weaker compared to the Ultimate Majin buff ''Miraculous Fitness'' (which increases the properties by 18) which are 4 point more. That's alot when it comes to properties. Another point for our Ultimate Majins fellas :cursing::thumbup:.

However atleast Grand Chefs have a buff for properties to come up with, therefore they have other buffs Ultimate Majins don't have.

While GC's already have much more phy. ATK stats through there passives, higher properties become really over-powered and make your AoE's MUCH more stronger.

Keep in mind if you have Ultis in your party , please do NOT use this skill on your mates. Let the Ultimate Majins cover the properties , so you will benefit out of it too.

Critical Defense:

fefefef.JPG (Increases: Physical Crit. Hit Rate by 11/All Allies within 8m[CD:19 sec./EP: 330/Duration:20min])

A Buff which increases physical critical rate? Well... get these DPS Units buffed!

Among with Scent-Marking not only your Party will get a huge boost on their crits, but yourself either (and yes , these two buffs stack together) !

That makes mob-farming much easier , once ''Giant Donkey Slash'' is maxxed , since everyone's crit rate will be increased by about 14 points (with ''Scent-Marking'' added) which is huge and should be runned by every Grand Chef /Ultimate Majin!

Also with your new (or should I say insane?) Dex passive , you will find youself critting MUCH more than usual.Just perfect for AoE skills.

Critical Attack:

5345353.JPG(Increases: Engergy Crit. Hit Rate by 13/All Allie within 8m[CD:19sec./EP:342/Duration:20min])

Let's dont forget about the Energy Atk powerhouses ingame!

This one is just like ''Critical Defense'' just with 2 points more on the Energy Crit. Stat which will help out Cranes/Turtles/Karmas/etc., so its absolutely worth running it.

Since we do not run Cluster-Bomb anymore , this skill will only help turtles/cranes or other hybrid classes, which doesn't mean you shouldn't run it! A really good Skill to put your points on.

Halfway done , this is it for the Mighty-Majin-Tree, let's take a good look at our Grand-Chef-Tree

• Grand-Chef's-Skill-Tree:

Donkey-Slash

fw.JPG (Physical ATK 714/Physical ATK 252%/ 32 Targets within 7m[CD:8sec./EP:249]

This is our secondary-damage tool as this deals lesser damage as the ''Gian-Donkey-Slash'' which doesn't mean the damage on it is bad! You will gain a two and a half multiplier on your physical ATK and will finish the job in destroying Crowds.

This is our only physical AoE move iwth ''Giant Donkey Slash'' and therefore skills we are looking for .

Only because of the new enhancements on our passives it's more worth putting your SP on damaging AoE skills than putting some into supportive skills.

Unlike ''Giant Donkey Slash'' this skill has no cast-time but the animation is still kinda-long before the damage comes out. This is why you will go for tanky-gear but I will come to that later on.

If you dont feel like maxing this skill , you could always put like 5 points away from it and invest them to ''genocide- blast''. You won't decline too much damage by not maxxing this skill , as the multiplier increases/decreases by a low amount from skill-LVL to skill-LVL. Only the raw damage increases by ''high'' amounts, but raw damage isn't what you are looking for by damaging skills.

342r.JPGGiant Donkey Slash:

(Physical Damage 933/Physical Damage: 425%/32 Targets within 10m[CD:10sec./EP:213/Cast-Time:2sec.]

This is our primary-damage tool and on that it does AoE damge on 32 targets. Pretty good.

With 933 damage and a 4,25x multiplier on your physical ATK rate the damage outcome will be really high, even higher than Kid-Buu's ''Genocide Blast!!''. Farm up all of your Mobs together and you will mash their hats with one strike! If that's not enough , you still have your ''Donkey-Slash'' which is weaker (especially on lvl1) but it may take care about the leftover hp from the mobs.

This skill has one-shot potential to a crowd , if you have enough Physical Atk. So yea get ready to farm Strenght-Gear!

Since you have a DEX passive and ''physical-critical-hit-rate'' buffs , you might run weapons (primary or secondary) with more physical-critical-hit-rate on it , so you increase your odds of critting enemys. Because you will use this skill on heavy crowds , you will find youself atleast critting 3 or more mobs (depends on the crowd).

Cast-Time is always a downside , it doesn't matter on which skill , but a Cast-Time with 2 seconds is really ok.

Another downside is its CD, which takes 10 seconds. I know you could fix it with CDR-Accessories but not everyone has it. in fact you will find youself on doing no damage for like 2-4 seconds in Boss-Battles (depends on your CDR), which is a perfect oppurtinity for you to RP/HP-Recover. Then you simply loop your Aoe-Abilitys ( you might even use ''Crazy-Rush'' as the damage is still ok-ish for a 1SP-Skill).

Unlike both Spins you can spam both Donkey-Slashes and therefore you will become like a Physical AoE-DPS member in a Party while being super tanky.

Scent Marking:

42142141.JPG (Increases: Hit Rate by 216/ Increases Dexterity by 24 /8 allies within 8m[CD:19/EP:196/Duration:20min])

All criters will love you for that buff. A dexterity increasment by 24 points is damn high and gives a huge boost on the critical hit-rate. Secondly it buffs the Hit Rate by a decent amount, but it isn't the stat you are looking for.

You boost your own critical hit-rate aswell , so you may crit with your ''Giant Donkey Slash'', so keep that in mind for odd crit-builds if you are mob-farming (yes this info is useless when you're inside of a party)

Ultimate Majins do NOT cover this stat , so this is where the difference between both bufffers begin. I will compare these two later on.

On the other hand , Plasma Majins have a better Buff for Dexterity with their ''Harmonous Drumbeat''(which boosts your DEX to 42, these are 18 points more!). I don't know if that buff stacks with our ''Scent-Marking'', but if it does , teaming up with a Plasma-Majin wouldn't be a bad idea :).

What DOES stack are ''Critical Defense'' and our enhanced ''Rising Strenght'' which makes this skill crucial for Criting crowds with our AoE's.

Since you can't crit with both spins , you can throw them right into the trash-can with GC's atleast and be more mobile with our 2 other AoE options while dealing tons of damage.

Spiritual Fountain Fragrance:

5r53452.JPG (Increases: Soul by 20/ Strenght by 21 / 8 Allies within 8m[CD:19sec./EP:179/Duration:20min])

Covering both Soul and Strenght is definitely a helpfull ability for physical/energy DPS units.

Your heal only will benefit by the Soul increasment.With the Soul Dragon-Buff you will find youself healing good amounts of HP.

The increasment in Strenght will help you dealing more Damage with your AoE's and as far as I know , there arent many Strenght buffs , so it should stack with other Buffs In-Game. Especially the fact that this skill increases Soul aswell , should let it stack with other Buffs.

It's time to shine again compared to our Ultimate-Majin-friends! They don't cover the Strenght stat in terms of buffs and have a weaker Soul buff , which is locked inside their Mighty-Majin-Tree ''Spirit-Up''(which increases Soul by 14, 6 points less than our buff). Let's not forget , that their property buff is still higher and makes this ''disadvantage'' equal.

Sting Alone:

45252.JPG (Taunt/One Target within 35m[CD:35sec./EP:350/Duration:10sec.])

This is another side-tool which becomes handy in specific situations.

Let's say the main-tanker runs low on hp , this is the situation you want to use this skill in order to draw the aggro to you.

Because you don't want the whole aggro for a long time , the Duration of 10 seconds is completely fine and the CD aswell.

It's really practical that this skill lies right before ''Fountain of Smell'' (which I will talk about after this one), so it's not directly a waste of your SP.

You have one more taunt on your mighty-tree so the odds on landing this skill are doubled!

Fountain of Smell:

543521.JPG (Increases: Contitution by 23%/8 allies within 8m [CD:2min/EP:76/Duration:20min])

This one is awesome. An % increasment for Constitution above 20%? This thing is better than the Dragon Buff!

Furthermore this Skill stacks with other Constitution Skills and boosts your party's HP to the maximum. With ''Defense Breath'' and Dende's ''Unleashed Spirit'' everyone of your party becomes a tank! Just kidding but the HP boost is really insane.

There is no better Constitution Skill compared to this in my opinion.

Curing Scent:

42351.JPG (Paralysis Treatment (100%)/Rp increased by 100(1 RP Ball)/ 8 Allies within 8m[CD:24sec./EP:216])

A free RP Ball for the entire Party? Hell I'll take this one, it'll help the DPS members to use their RP-Skills for more Damage.

Even better , it helps you to refresh 1 RP-Ball for more damage out of your ''Giant Donkey Slash'' or for your Knock-Down on your ''Hyper-Bomb''.

Let's don't forget about the Paralysis Treatment ,which can come in handy , but it's not the main-purpose of this skill.

Defense Breath

437821.JPG (Increases: Constition by 35/ Physical DEF by 614/*new*: All allies within 8m[CD:1min/EP:150EP/Duration:20min])

Another Constitution buff? And it increases it up to 35? AND IT STACKS WITH OUR ''Fountain of Smell''??!! Who doesn't want to max this one? Another factor is it's decent Physical DEF boost > 614 isn't little...

Like I mentioned before , combined with ''Fountain of Smell'' ,the party's LP is going to crazy places. (And there is still a little surprise for your Grand Chefs HP later on...)

Yet again , no other class buffs the Constition this high. Ultimate Majins may use their ''Defense Breeze'' on the previous Mighty-Majin-Tree (which boosts Constitution to 14) to keep up , but it wouldn't be as good as this buff. However they can buff a fixxed amount of HP to the Party which stacks with both of the LP buffs from the Grand-Chef (''Defense-Breath'' and ''Fountain of Smell''). You guys probably think what I'm about to say , Ultimate Majins und Grand Chefs are a good combo on each party ,but let's talk about that later on^^.

Finally this became an AoE- buff so you dont have to wait for 2 minutes in order to buff other members with this.

Gourmet Mastery:

5315324.JPG (̶in̶̶c̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶̶s̶̶:̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶a̶̶x̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶p̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶3̶̶1̶̶1̶̶7̶/̶ ̶̶m̶̶a̶̶x̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶p̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶2̶̶4̶̶1̶̶1̶ *new*Increases: Constitution by 35/ Energy by 55)

I was amazed when I saw this enhancement, why? Because finally this passive stacks with our ''Fountain of Smell'' and the HP dragon buff , so we will reach high amount of HP while building on crit/physical ATK!

Our raw HP-increasment (when maxxed) is 3325... 200 HP more but like I said , the fact that this skill finally stacks with the mentioned buffs is insane.

The Energy inceasment is good too , since we will gain not only more ep but more ep-recovery. Of course this is not the fact why we maxxed this passive.

Rising Strenght

54362.JPG (̶i̶̶n̶̶c̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶s̶̶e̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶r̶̶e̶̶n̶̶g̶̶h̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶3̶̶0̶ *new* Increases: Strenght 60/Dexterity 60)

Wow... Just wow I mean the the amount of the strenght stat is doubled... and with the additional Dex this skill became 5-6x more powerfull than before. Why?

Well first of all Dex gives you one physical Atk points which means we will get 120physical Atk out of this passive.

Second of all we will get more crit.-hit-rate, 15 when maxxed if I'm not wrong. One Dex should give you about 0.25 more crit.-hit-rate.

And lastly we will get more Dodge-Rate out of the DEX in this passive (I don't know about the amounts of this one).

• Rising Constitution

63472472.JPG (Increases Constitution by 26)

Haven't we seen a constition passive before ? *looking at ''Gourmet Mastery''*

With that many LP passives and Buffs , Grand Chefs become a decent tank option for a party .

Before you guys lose it , yes ofc. both namekian Warrior-Classes tank better than a Grand Chef, but having another bulky member who buffs is an excellent option aswell.

With 2 con passives we will get 61 more constition, which means we will get about 5185 HP... it's not over , among with ''Fountain of Smell we should have an LP increasment about 6378. Do you need more numbers than that? With the LP-Dragon-Buff you will have about 6222.If you combine these 2 Buffs together we will hit about 7415 LP . I didn't even counted the base-constition nor the ''Defense Breath'' buff (because I am not sure if it'll stack with the dragon buff or ''Fountain of Smell'' so I left out the calculations on that before I give missinformations) into it and we got an insane amount already... You get the picture , GC majins became an incredibly strong Tank class.

• This sums up all the Skills I am/will-be using.

You guys should know by now that I didn't put any points into the prevous debuffs. It is because it would be a waste not to run damaging skills , because of the high amounts of damage we will get through the enhancement while being really bulky. We get more unsupportive with this skill yes, but in return we are legitimately DPS members who have really strong buffs and huge amounts of LP.

With this build on us , we won't be as good as a supporter like Ultimate Majins. Their Buffs are slightly better and they have enough SP to spare for Debuffs , why so? Because Ultimate Majins don't have as good ATK passives as GC's have now. This leads Ultis not to put any points to damaging skills (except their spins) but for debuffing skills to help the party out (like cluster bomb/hyper bomb/special surprise punch etc.). Of course I mean PvE Ultimate Majin builds by this.

For your gear-management I highly recommend you running gear with these stats:

Jacket: Lp-Recovery from damage taken (15-20+%)

Pants: Lp-Recovery from damage taken (15-20+%)

Shoes: Constitution (18-24+)

1st Weapon: 160-170+ base physical ATK+ additionally physical atk or equally good strenght values (21-30+)/ for a crit build run a good physical crit.-hit-rate value (8-10+)

2nd Weapon: 181 base physical ATK+ additionally physical atk or equally good strenght values (21-30+)/ for a crit build run a good physical crit.-hit-rate value (8-10+)

This sums up the Item-build. The reason for the Lp-Recovery is simply to endure huge Crowds or Boss-Aoe-Skills. You could of course take the bosse's aggro so the main-tank of the party has enough room to breath to heal himself untill he is ready to go again. Don't go for more constitution , what does LP mean , if you can't hold it?

The shoes should always have Constitution on it so you have more HP covered by the Damage-Mitigation from the Jacket and Pants.

Be sure the base-defense stats are high enough , so you don't go down as easily.

The first and second weapon should have as highest base atk as possible, so it scales alot higher when upgrading them. Therefore they should have good additionally stats like mentioned above , to have even more non-crit damage. If you want to go for a Crit-Build please go for crit.-hit-rate not for crit.-damge , since GC's won't have as much crit.chances as other DPS units.

This should inform you enough about your choices for your gear.

• I wouldn't count on Rising Strength too much. It's definitely going to get hit soon because of how overpowered it is.

Lol... it really isn't though. You could already dodge fighters in POB, so thats nothing new. I mean everyone can dodge fighters, they only have 72 base FOC.

If you played the class in POB you would know that fighting SK Ultimate and Karma was extremely difficult, because you'll find out that high health isn't enough to make you win, especially considering the fact that 1 60% anticandy neckless and the class has no good disable.

Special Punch isn't all that great either spending 5 sp just for a 3 second stun isn't worth it. The extra STR and DEX make it so you can actually have a Chance vs SK and Ultimate now as you could barely scratch those classes before, and they could easily kill you because your only good "defensive" tool was your high health you didn't have as much resistance, didn't have enough dex to be able to dodge consistently, didn't have max %LP, cant remove debuffs, or get out of stuns.

And now that they have ONE good defensive tool people wanna take it away? People in this community need to play DOTA 2, if they want to understand the concept of actual balance.

• Like my previous guide , we will compare now both mighty-majin master classes with each other , so you guys get a picture which sounds better for you. Again both classes are really strong (and this time for real) in their own way.

Side notes: I will only compare MY BUILD for this comparison! I will use a basic Ultimate Majin Build for this Comparison (PURE MAJINS WON'T BE INCLUDED IN THIS COMPARISON)

The basic Ultimate Majin build looks somewhat like this (I won't go into details with this one tho):

http://www.dbocom.com/tools/sk…000001101533054331004001/

Time for another showdown!

Grand Chef Majins:

++ Have way more HP

+ Have higher ATK through the passives

+ Have better AoE options because of the low CD (Are more reliable for AoE damage [Ultis get useless for 1 minute once all their Spins are done])

>therefore spammy

++ Have way better crit.chances

+ Have AoE RP recovery

+ Have more uses out of Kaio-Ken than Ultis (Ultis can't use their Spins [ONLY AoE OPTION] while in Kaio-Ken)

++ Have way better Constitution buffs

+ Have a strenght Buff

+ Have a better Soul Buff

+ Have a dexterity Buff

+ Are more reliable for AoE damage (Ultis get useless for 1 minute once all their Spins are done)

+ Both can taunt and have the same skills for it

Ultimate Majins:

++ Have a better property buff

++ Have a damage mitigation (LP-Recovery) buff

+ Have an EP-Recovery Buff

(+ Have more Energy through their passive)

++ Can cure all debuffs

+ Have higher odds on resist debuffs through their passive

+ Have 1 more LP-Healings

+ Have more SP to spare for Supportive Skills

+ Deal more total damage with their spins to a crowd , than GC'S ''Giant-Donkey-Slash''

Alright this sums up pretty much all the differences between my GC build and a basic Ultimate Majin build. I hope you guys got the picture.

While GC's are now a class with great DPS and buffs on that , Ultis still are a better support class because they have better and more tools than GC's and I personally think the Dev's/GM's showed us with these enhancements , that GC's aren't as a good support Class like Ultis. GC's help parties out with tons of damage while aggroing huge crowds. Therefore GC's seem to have way better PVP options than Ultis, but this is a different story , because this build is about PvE GC'S.

I hope you guys have the information you need for a PvE GC and rethink your choice of finding the right master class for your mighty majins.

With all that being said ,

Promptout.

• I wouldn't count on Rising Strength too much. It's definitely going to get hit soon because of how overpowered it is.

As for now this skill doesn't seem to be overpowered at all. Let's say you build youself up for more critical damage , you will end up with 40 crits. hit. rate , while others will have 50-60.

I dont know about the dodge-rate but it shouldnt be as much as you may think, even with their first ''evade-up'' buff.

GC's are famous for their high def. rate in pvp but not (or shall i say still not?) for their dodge rate.

The Kaio-scaling on the str. value is great indeed but this only influences the PvE meta.

Furthermore who said that dev's won't work on other classes ^^?

• Honestly, I don't think Grand Chefs should utilize crits. I mean for starters you're sacrificing Hit Rate, which it needs badly (Scent Marking isn't enough to compensate for it). Yeah Turtles and Plasmas can somewhat remedy this, but if you're doing 1v1 or just out farming then you're going to want that Hit Rate more than crit. Also it feels like you're ruining the potential a Grand Chef has by making it more support. It has so many offensive options that it'd be better as an offensive tank than a support buffer (Ultimates do a better job at that anyway). Let me show you my build for 60 cap. Click me. I designed my Chef around utilizing its tanking potential over buffing. Yes I still use buffs to some degree, but my goal is to be offensive and tanky. Let me explain some choices.

Double Crazy Rush, while single target, is a great way to cover a lot of ground since you charge in from a distance of 27m and it does a load of damage.

With Spirit Drain now better, I don't have to worry about EP now since I can just zap a Super or something and restore my EP while beating it to a bloody paste. XD

Spiritual Fountain Fragrance doesn't really offer a lot so I left it alone.

Kaio-Ken I picked to help boost my power since I don't have to worry about LP and EP.

Donkey Slash I didn't upgrade since you can just use Giant Donkey Slash for massive damage and wait for the CD to end because of how big of a tank I am. I might upgrade it with 70 cap though.

Although I don't use it due to it attracting low agro, it is worth mentioning that Ball Transformation is stupidly good right now and should definitely be considered using in this build. Depending on how well Kaio-Ken works, I might swap the skill out for the spin later on.

• Not running both crit-buffs who stack with the other ones is a waste IMO. 10+ Crit.-Hit-Rate is a lot and I wouldn't leave it out of the kit (furthermore it helps your mates more than youself). I don't wanna neglect the supportive aspect GC's can offer so yea.

I get your point with Crazy-Rush the damage is insane , really. But Both AoE attacks dont have too much CD , therefore you can just spam these (If you took a look on my guide I already mentioned that you may use the normal Crazy-Rush , untill your AoE's are up again).

Yes Spiritual fragnance isn't buffing alot on your ATK-stats thats true , however it stacks with so many other buffs , which only helps your party out and dont forget the Kaio-Ken/Dragon Buff scaling. Among with your Passives , these scalings will grow up high. I dont know if it helps but I reach like 910 physical atk. with +7/+6 primary and secondary weapons. So I could reach around 1000 when fully upgraded.

The SP-Management on your tree is another way on putting your points in but as you might realize you don't run as many tools as I do. (I mean like why would you run 1 taunt and max it , when you can run 2 who lay within needed skill roads anyway)

Or Skill Duration up? Besides your EP-Drain Skill and your Taunt , what else does it do for you? To increase other buffs durations?

And about Ep-Drain , why would you need it , when you have a Dende taking care about your EP? What does it mean when you gain fully EP but your party is running out on it? I can only see that skills shine in the PVP since you drain the enemy out of EP. Even in CC you won't benefit out of it , since a Dende is needed anyway and he could take care about your EP issues. You have too much Energy (with your passive and mighty-tree buff) , it'd be impossible to run out of EP in mid-fight.Furthermore you can just sit-heal everywhere besides CC.

Don't get me wrong your Tree is Solid. But you might aswell post a Guide youself and present me there what your Build offers to players. Questioning each skill in your tree would be too much for me to handle I'm sorry (no offense, please don't get me wrong :/)

I already mentioned all the benefits of the skills I'm running.

And please keep in mind that this Build is for PvE purposes ONLY.

• The thing about making a guide is covering all corners of a class, not just one. I can see you like playing as a supporter and that's fine. I was pointing out my opinions and such based on testing and input based on my play style.

You are right you should cover everything yes. But as you can see on some of my skills , I already explained why I don't run certain Skills.

Besides, Guides are only there to give people a GUIDANCE for this class , so they could see which skills are better in some cases than other ones.

If you have points where you disagree with me , it's completely fine but please just give me comprehensible reasons why they aren't good for PvE.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!