Fighter Glove/Stick stat combo (PvP)

• What would be more efficient PvP-wise? (Consider Max stats) 22

1. Phys Crit Dmg % + Phys Crit Dmg % (12) 55%
    2. Phys Crit Hit Rate + Phys Crit Dmg % (10) 45%

To all PvP fighters, considering how the respective stat formulas work on this server, what Glove/Stick combo would you preferably go for? Crit more often for less damage, or crit less often but harder?

I've personally done some testing with each weapon combo on average stats, and I can't really tell much difference between the crit hit rates. Looking forward to your inputs!

(Please consider the max stat for each weapon, and cap 60+ if you must)

If the crabgrass isn't cut at its roots it will keep growing back.

Edited 4 times, last by Ebon: grammar nazi ().

• You never know when a one-shot crit can save you and your budokai title (if you crit often), if you were to crit hard but not very often well given the battle situation then you'd get wrekt' if it wasn't a one-shot 'cause it wasn't a crit.

If you were to monitor both options (damage output) I'd say both are very, very similar. But then again, for budokais and all that I'd go for phys crit rate gloves and % crit on stick, like I said a crit can save your life and if you crit often you'll get saved often times haha.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!