Improve match making for dungeons and CCBD with the Dungeon Manager

• So this really sucks to have to re write this but I guess the forums shit the bed and we lost a lot of posts that were made and I unfortunately didn't keep a copy of what I wrote so here I am writing it out again.

So to get to the point, I think we can improve the Dungeon Manager, currently it will help you find a party but no one uses it and it's because it will just add you to a random team. People don't want that they want to make a team that is balanced and of classes that will help them in the dungeon like Dendes, Turtles, buffers, tanks etc you get the point.

I think if we updated the Dungeon Manager so you can have more options to choose the classes you want in your party this would make it actually useful and everyone would use this. If you have lets say 2 people in your party an you need 2 more people then it will look for 2 people of that class that you are missing to fill your team and those people looking for a team will join your team.

This would make it so people are not spending 45 minutes yelling "looking for party" and never finding one because no one is around or hard to communicate with people of different languages.

So make it be able to figure out how many people you need to fill out a full party and also which classes you want to find and probably a level range as well and I'm sure people here that understand the game better then me can think of more options to add to make it work properly.

I think this can be done with some work as the basic structure is already in the game it just needs more values in the code to make it useful and of course some UI changes so we can see it but can be done with some simple drop down windows etc.

Anyway games like WoW have this and I think its something I never seen discussed but would make this game way more enjoyable and meaning more people will be playing and doing dungeon runs and CCBD etc.

• I second this, i don't even do dungeons with other peoples as soloing is so easy anyways (with higher lvl char), but the main reason is dungeons doesn't really feel special, and i believe that adding an exp bonus / member could be a good solution, like 25%/members, starting from 3.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!