Give Poko a party EP heal like Dende

• here is my suggestion for poko pets skills :

- make them able to stack all buffs together ! ex : they can have the 12 con buff and the 34 con buff ,

- give them 5 "skills " each :

1- tanky dragon : 1 Taunt that works only on mobs like a small aoe , another taunt that can works on player's and mobs 1 target , 1 skill that for 1 trget , 1 one line aoe , and 1 stun

2- dragon dps : 1 taunt aoe that affect players 1 target , 1 skill that does some real damge with high cd another skill that deal some damage with 1 sec colwdown , 2 stuns of 4 and 3 sec 1 big aoe and other 1 target

NOTE : this only a suggestion the cd , cast time can bee adjusted but i think with 2 pets at same time i think it will bee hard to control them and poko will gonna bee the harddest class in the game

Daneos check this out this might give you some ideas

• Since when only thank need lp? and don't know if you ever played the tw where we used to use great to tank.

3k lp made a huge difference in dojo and pvp.

Unless you want to keep poko as a cc buffer

yes, but it does not fit 3k of lp max, if you have a pet, and the game is no longer the same as the TW if he arranges the animal as the topic people are talking about lp max will serve to tankar? The TW was never the right place, but a base to be improved, so I thought it better to have FC instead of LP rs.

• 1 pet at a time.

nothing these taunt that works in mob, but taunt that works on both mob and players.

in the dragoes have to look what they have had.

The all kinds of buff's worked just like players. (obvious that excess of buff that and pet only).

• It's me "Beeshop" on tw. That build was so wrong, I was trying some different build at that time.

the question of what I saw was not his ability, but as the Poko was in the game, the poko was much better, and without speaking the animal who besides tankar still had his abilities in vision and use of his choice, nobody showed it to Daneos before shameful ... Ps: your buld I also found it strange, but each with its own ...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!