Should Boxes and Dogi Balls obtained through CCBD be tradable?

• Should Equipment Boxes and Dogi Balls obtained from CCBD be tradable? 180

1. Yes (145) 81%
    2. No (35) 19%

Hello DBO G Community,

Making this change happen would mean classes that are not so great in PVE can still take advantage of the CCBD Reward system without being left out due to there class. This would also mean the insane prices these items are currently valued at will decrease. No player should feel that he can not main X class just because they bad in PVE. With this change you will be able to play what you want and send you benefits over to the desired account or even make a profit by selling them to buy something else.

Edit: Please give your reason if you choose 'No'.

• Yes because the more equipment boxes and dogi balls that are tradable, the lower the prices are for them.

and the more they will turn into a ingame currency. Right now the best way to make zeni ingame is selling cash shop items. You can get lvl 60 crafted stuff with max effect and upgrade it to like +10 and it'll be worth around 30kk only.

I'm not 100% sure about this one. So i won't even vote.

Not only that, but Coins shoud be ACCOUNT BOUND, which means you can trade only between your characters. It's well known the struggle for some classes to get a group for high floors.

I like this one tho. Solves the problem of ppl not being able to really do CC runs cuz of maining a useless class for it. Wouldn't need to make this suggestion happen. Could do it with a class that is needed for CC runs and then trade my coins to a char that barely gets into CC, for example my SM. Would require to make a second char just for CCBD runs. And if ppl are too lazy to even do that, well f*ck 'em. Keep suffering then xD

You can't do sh*t anyways if you don't have at least one char for PvE stuff. Unless you are cashing only....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• But i think the price for equipment boxes in ccbd be reduced.

I also agree with this. Basically 1 CC70 run equals 1 box, it’s a bit much, at least decrease it to 3 coins.

Also, you cold make CC51 tickets available on the vending machines by exchanging CC70 materials, and the same thing goes for CC91 with CC100 materials ( but please, with a reasonable price, otherwise it’s as good as nothing). I think everyone deserves equal chances of getting what they need to get to high floors.

• you wasn't clear enough bro , making tradable every single thing in cc or just dogi balls and boxes ? cuz if we can unbind everything i don't see why we don't unbid BIDS DROP ??

i'am okey for unbinding boxes , and dogi balls but hell no for the equipements no one will gonna do it everyone willl have cc armor in the server it will gonna have the same price as Blue and red stones atm .

this isn't a solution acctually ... , there is only 2 classe's that are really "usless on pve " acctually maybe 1 aka the fighter sm plasma and cranes are cool enough maybe a small buff for the Plasma .

we won't change a whole game for 1 classe xD

daneos will just have too buff crit party's i don't know like the groupe will have a damage buff if all of them use crit set's..

• you wasn't clear enough bro , making tradable every single thing in cc or just dogi balls and boxes ? cuz if we can unbind everything i don't see why we don't unbid BIDS DROP ??

i'am okey for unbinding boxes , and dogi balls but hell no for the equipements no one will gonna do it everyone willl have cc armor in the server it will gonna have the same price as Blue and red stones atm .

this isn't a solution acctually ... , there is only 2 classe's that are really "usless on pve " acctually maybe 1 aka the fighter sm plasma and cranes are cool enough maybe a small buff for the Plasma .

we won't change a whole game for 1 classe xD

daneos will just have too buff crit party's i don't know like the groupe will have a damage buff if all of them use crit set's..

This is what Cyren asked in the poll

Should Equipment Boxes and Dogi Balls obtained from CCBD be tradable?

• There is a problem. Server is already flooded with boxes. And f2p ppl have ways to get them too. Having another source for boxes that you can trade is madness at this point. It will turn into ingame currency again. Look how low the prices are for the stuff in AH. Only way to make real zeni is by selling cash shop sh*t.

To solve the problem of this Thread: Do what mussolini wrote above. Solves the problem. All you would need is a char that gets invited to CC runs...even if it's just CC25 spam. Then you could trade the coins between your characters that are on the same account! (not regular trade. That would suck!) And if this is too much for some ppl to do, then nothing should get changed and let them suffer. If you are too lazy to lvl at least one char that's useful for CC runs, then you don't deserve the reward.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!