Should Boxes and Dogi Balls obtained through CCBD be tradable?

• The ones who said "yes" are either low martial arists, heavy cashers or ones that arent skilled to do cc...

The only dungeon that makes pve bit ballanced is CC Dungeon bcoz u need skill and practice to get better gear instead of $$$

how can u take from us pve players 1 thing that makes us uniqe ( cc gear) .

Every class is CAPABLE of doing any cc, but u need to pve gear, build and do ure best instad of charging $$

Especially if zenni is so izi to get with cash -.-" cash shop items are bind in every not pay2win game and please dont make this more pay2win.

U want better pvp? start doing some pve before...

And THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO MAKE PVE PLAYERS EARN MORE MONEY BUT ITS THE WAY TO MAKE NON PVE PLAYERS EASIER TO STAY ON PLATFROM IN KORIN -.-

ps. Please think of the server state not ure own benefits next time u make voting pool -.-"

@edit

every class can do high cc floors, should I send u video of Sword tanking 150??

u chose class more oriented in pvp then struggle a bit in pve but YES u can do it dont be lazy.

• Most people have a set group that they do cc90-100 with and being able to also gear your other characters with just one would make the game much less tedius in my opinion.

This would make it so players won't have to spend 75kk+ (gear and upgrades) just to gear their second character to do cc90-100 then replace it with the cc gear right after boxing them.

• Most people have a set group that they do cc90-100 with and being able to also gear your other characters with just one would make the game much less tedius in my opinion.

This would make it so players won't have to spend 75kk+ (gear and upgrades) just to gear their second character to do cc90-100 then replace it with the cc gear right after boxing them.

This thread is about dogi balls and boxes not gear .-.

I stg all the ppl that pressed no were ppl that think this thread is about making cc gear tradable

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!