Mudosa Rewards

• Hello,

can someone tell me what kind of items can you get from the Mudosa Machines?

I 've only had earrings/necklace..

It 's always hard to find people fighting in the Ranked Battles, which probably means the items are not attractive enough.

What about adding items, like Equipment Boxes or Dogi Balls with a small chance (like 5%) ?

This would definitely make the Ranked Battles more active.

• good idea. it will goive more reason for people to do rank battle and join budokai more for the mudosa points.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Bad idea considering that lot of people still mudosa farm and the staff isn't doing anything about it.

What is exactly wrong with people farming mudosa,can you explain it to me?

People are still investing time to get a reward out of it, isnt that what F2P should be, i mean it's not like the whole game revolves around RNG's, getting anything good out of mudosa gambler isnt any different.

• It is a bad idea to add items that can help your character get stronger, such as Boxes or Dogiballs, since people can get millions of mudosa points (Dreamer has close to 3 million for example I believe) with having a good team and winning budokai.

You can also play with """"your friends"""" and once you win, once them, so it would make the boxes and dogiballs be very easy to get.

They could add certain dogis though, that would make sense.

• Bad idea considering that lot of people still mudosa farm and the staff isn't doing anything about it.

Mudosa farming is indeed bad for the game but this doens't mean that ranked battles should be ignored.

If they want to make dbo attractive, and interesting they should take advantage of all services/features that already exist.

Actions should be surely taken against farming.

• It is a bad idea to add items that can help your character get stronger, such as Boxes or Dogiballs, since people can get millions of mudosa points (Dreamer has close to 3 million for example I believe) with having a good team and winning budokai.

You can also play with """"your friends"""" and once you win, once them, so it would make the boxes and dogiballs be very easy to get.

They could add certain dogis though, that would make sense.

Yeah, as i said main point is making "Ranked Battles" active again. Perhaps Dogies would be a better idea, or even other items..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!