Mystery item

• My suggestion is:

That removes the chance to get U Stones from the mysterious items, for the following fact that who does not always pick up these items, or in the case of many people, does not have enough space in the bag to get these items ...

I do not know what can be put to replace, or just making the drop to, mysterious RARE / Legendary rarity so you only need to pick the ones, which are harder to get.

• My suggestion is:

That removes the chance to get U Stones from the mysterious items, for the following fact that who does not always pick up these items, or in the case of many people, does not have enough space in the bag to get these items ...

I do not know what can be put to replace, or just making the drop to, mysterious RARE / Legendary rarity so you only need to pick the ones, which are harder to get.

Actually a pretty senseless idea, it's a mystery item, what's the problem with it? You don't want to pick it up? Ok, just don't pick it up xD What's the problem?

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Sorry but this is just plain stupid. Sometimes ppl can't drop too many stones, so it's nice if the Mystery Item they picked up actually gives them one. And if it's a Rare Mystery Item and you kill mobs around lvl 53+ you can either hope for a white stone or some trash. I always hope it's white stone xD

Also no one is forcing you to pick up the mystery items. You would just miss a chance for a stone if you don't pick them up. And even if you don't get a stone, you get the regular drop along the others ones you picked up to sell to NPC. Easy.

Now, i'd like to suggest to remove something from Mob drops since it becomes annoying tbh. If you farm in Papaya now, you drop lvl 65 stuff and along with that, those LP food over time things drop too. I want those to be removed tbh. They take too much inventory space since you can drop them for specific Race. And it's LP/EP over time heal sh*t. 6 slots wasted on them. At the moment i have all 6 and i keep farming and stacking them to sell them once i get 100. It's annoying to remove every single one out of inventory after every AoE so i just stack them up. Those should be removed....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• It does not make sense the thinking you have, because you do not know how it works.

Mystery item = is a stone that drop and this as a mystery item

If you remove the normal ones, the stones you drop on them, normally drop off of it, obviously however how will one person pick up with the bag full of items binds? Are you going to have to lose the stones of the mysterious items?

lol

• I use 3 z32 + one z24, pick everything and start selling by using pet skill, then continue doing that until i have every slot with mistery items, usually get 1 stone, sometimes 2 or 3, so i don't see the point of removing them.

Also are you sure that if you remove them, stones drops are going to be increased?

• I use 3 z32 + one z24, pick everything and start selling by using pet skill, then continue doing that until i have every slot with mistery items, usually get 1 stone, sometimes 2 or 3, so i don't see the point of removing them.

Also are you sure that if you remove them, stones drops are going to be increased?

do you know that the drop of the mysterious item is already pre determined when you get it correct? that is, if it's a stone, it's going to be a stone, it's not going to change, it's just an ordinary item, as if it were something random, when in fact it was already determined when you picked it.

OBVIOUSLY, if the stone does not come to that item, instead of being a mysterious item, it will be a stone there in the drop, so "theoretically" the drop will be better, and you will not be forced to go to a npc to " reveal "10k of mysterious item to come a stone.

as you said, you get many, and there are 1 or 2 stones, that is, it's not that much of a difference, but you're basically required to have free slots for that and also get out of your spot, and lose the same for some random.

• hahahaahaha just because you don't pick up mystery items you want them to be "forgotten" and you dont want other players to getting stones from them JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T PICK THEM UP!? what the fak????????? if here would be contest for most selfish and retarded player, you would win it easy. You saying that ppl talk without sense but this is most no sense thread that i ever have seen, what will be next?

-decrease drop rate of trash drop because i dont pick it up.

-i don't have +15 item please remove +15 items.

- remove kamehameha because i dont play turtle.
    -remove bleed because i dont have anti bleed.

WHAT IF I TELL YOU THAT HERE ARE PLAYERS WHO HAVE CHARACTERS JUST FOR GRIND AND THIS GAME DOES NOT TURN ONLY AROUND YOU? WHILE MOST OF PLAYERS STILL PICK UP EVERYTHING, JUST LOOK AT YOUR FRIEND MUSSOLINI.

• opinion is not just mine.

2ºIs it a "suggestion" when you said that it was a law?

3ºyou are the only RETARDED here that simply does not know if you want to read, and do not know how the game works.

4º that would not change in absolutely nothing, and would be much better for all, that the shit of the item, instead of drop in the superior item, appeared there, in front of him with the shit of the stone that the item is already without having to reveal.
    5º then I'm forced to have all my bags free and lose my spot for a sk or dw cancer going to reveal the item in full cap 60 where I do not need to waste my time selling item?
    as I said, the drop is predetermined, if the mysterious is a stone, it will be a stone from the moment it drops.

"WHAT IF I TELL YOU THAT HERE ARE PLAYERS WHO HAVE CHARACTERS JUST FOR GRIND AND THIS GAME DOES NOT TURN ONLY AROUND YOU?"

and what would that change for me, that would bring benefit only to me?

the drop is the same for everyone, stop being a filthy and learn to think, the POB never had this mysterious items from the beginning of the game, and never changed anything.

• ppl who pick up mystery capsules wasting their time for pick up, travel to npc, open it and sell that's mean they putting more effort on grind than you because you pick up only stones, if they can get stone from it, is good because they deserved it, and you don't. you want make farm stones more easy, simply and fast, less work = less gain, quick math...

• I am sorry if you only have 1 Bind item in the bag.
    of course, only I must have this problem lmfao

no one is going to take the stones off of you, they will normally drop off the mysterious items, even longer than now, since they will drop whatever they drop on it and off it.

2GrNnhI.png

i still can see over 30 not bind items in your invenary. (pots, sealcoins, autopots, tradeable rings and earrings, reset book and stones). these are about over 30 free slots u can have if u trade these to another char or put them in your bank and if u need them u can trade them back to your main char. also u can invest zenis in two other z32. thats +16 extra slots.

my suggestions about that problem would be to give us the possibility to put z24 / z32 bags in our bank instead to have the normal bags with less slots but idk they can change that.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!