Patch Notes - June 14th 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

The Chinese translation patch has been added to the launcher!

updates.png

• New Item: "Mystery Dogi Capsule"
      • This capsule contains a random NEW dogi/costume accessory. It can drop from TMQ Boss and Hero enemies. It may contain both unreleased dogis, as well as ones created by the DBOG community. Many more will be progressively added in the near future.
        Note: The Mystery Dogi Capsule has also been added as a guaranteed drop in the game's Tutorial.
        Note 2: All dogis from this capsule are automatically bound. So if you want it on your character, you gotta work for it.

We were originally going to start off with the ones displayed in this video, however, we decided to give you guys an even nicer little treat. These dogis will become harder to get next week, as more are added to the capsule.

new_dogi_drops_1st_set.png

Note: The Fused Zamasu Outfit currently doesn't have an updated item icon and has low quality textures.
    We will soon update it with the new icon and our own texture fix.

• New Costume (Wagu Machine)
      • Frieza Dogi (3rd Form)
      • Frieza Head (3rd Form) - Possibly bugged on Namekians right now.

frieza_3rd_dogi_and_head.png

• Balance
      • Skill "Major Speed Up" now gives skill cool down reduction. It starts at Level 3 as 20, then 25 and 30.

• Miscellaneous
      • No longer required to write the full item name in the auction house search field.
      • No longer possible to disassemble upgraded equipment that are of +1 or higher.
      • No longer possible to sacrifice upgraded equipment +1 or higher to change equipment battle attribute.
      • BIDs 2, 3 and 4 are now Lv 70 restricted.
      • Lv. 70 Upgrade tickets bought from the Event Manager NPC were turned back into Huge Honey Blocks. However, you can rest easy knowing that there weren't that many to begin with and only one ticket remained in the whole server before this update, so it is the end of those tickets, one way or another.
      • Anti-Speedhack which now causes the player to disconnect.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• Majin spin skills damaged party members in the Scramble event.
    • Exploit to crash clients.
    • Unable to add attribute to equipment without a sacrifice.
    • CCBD monsters could be killed to finish quests.
    • Attack Rate, Dodge Rate and Block Rate from monsters are now correctly calculated.

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

Versión en Español

Versão em Português

Version en Français

• pictures of the new dogis maybe?

• Miscellaneous
      • No longer possible to disassemble upgraded equipment that are of +1 or higher.
      • No longer possible to sacrifice upgraded equipment +1 or higher to change equipment battle attribute.

So sad that my fan +14 lvl 60 had to be gone for fix it :) and i didnt get any real support or anything tempest just lock my ticket and mark it as solved, dat feel when you grind for hours every day and your fan is gone like is nothing and normal, sounds fair and legit welcome to dbog, thanks guys.

• YAY!!! TICKETS ARE FINALLY GONE!!

Note: The Mystery Dogi Capsule has also been added as a guaranteed drop in the game's Tutorial.

wait? Can't players. Can't they just spam new players to get the dogi capsule with that?

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Certainly one of the unusual updates. This mystery dogi capsule idea is quite interesting, bet that Zamasu dogi will become the most popular. Auction house search function will no longer be a nuisance and most importantly, a class that's supposed to have something unique since fighters have plenty unique abilities has been granted something very useful and suitable since it's a class to spam skills after all. Therefore tickets shall never come back. Splendid.

• Um, did Daneos changed the wrong code around or something? XD

I know it saids you can't disassemble +1 gear but I think Daneos somehow changed the wrong code. Because I can't disassemble any single item now.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• pictures of the new dogis maybe?

So sad that my fan +14 lvl 60 had to be gone for fix it :) and i didnt get any real support or anything tempest just lock my ticket and mark it as solved, dat feel when you grind for hours every day and your fan is gone like is nothing and normal, sounds fair and legit welcome to dbog, thanks guys.

As the post said, "image coming soon". It's been added now.

There's no way to recover your +14 lvl 60 fan. Besides, it was your own mistake and responsibility, therefore the staff cannot help you with that issue. It's common sense in all other online games, as well.

It doesn't drop. Still drops lp capsule

The % drop rate (which is supposed to be set at 100%) seems to be bugged right now. Hopefully, Daneos will get it working properly as soon as possible.

• As the post said, "image coming soon". It's been added now.

There's no way to recover your +14 lvl 60 fan. Besides, it was your own mistake and responsibility, therefore the staff cannot help you with that issue. It's common sense in all other online games, as well.

The % drop rate (which is supposed to be set at 100%) seems to be bugged right now. Hopefully, Daneos will get it working properly as soon as possible.

lol did you play any other mmorpg? I can make video right now how i drop my weapon in black desert and after 48h i will have it back, come on i lost my weapon because the system was broken it should not let me destory upgraded item, like you cant sell upgraded item to npc. this how i lost my fan is fakin mistake and joke and make new fan for me is 1 command for daneos, because i will probably never make again any fan +14

• Lv. 70 Upgrade tickets bought from the Event Manager NPC were turned back into Huge Honey Blocks. However, you can rest easy knowing that there weren't that many to begin with and only one ticket remained in the whole server before this update, so it is the end of those tickets, one way or another.Versión en EspañoVersão em PorVersion en Franç

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

This is exactly what I wanted to see, props!

• As the post said, "image coming soon". It's been added now.

Stop talking shit , u are wrong .

I can make video to , on aoin dropping all my stuff , and contacing xena (moderator on aoin ) or any memeber in the staff , i will have all my items back in 58 hr maximum. Happens to me , i dropped 5 stones value 1 kkk in aoin , got them back in the week.

• lol did you play any other mmorpg? I can make video right now how i drop my weapon in black desert and after 48h i will have it back, come on i lost my weapon because the system was broken it should not let me destory upgraded item, like you cant sell upgraded item to npc.

Yes, and they're never obligated to get something back for you when it's your own fault. You're lucky that they do this in Black Desert, but most other games, including this one, aren't like that.

Anyways, when you try to trash an item, you always get a warning:

index.png

So, therefore, it was your own fault. Besides, if you couldn't destroy upgrade items at all, that would be annoying for everyone who wouldn't be able to get rid of those items forever, unless they bother getting enough downgrade stones.

However, if you still think you'd like your idea implemented, feel free to create a thread in the Suggestions section and continue there.

Quote from Frey123

I can make video to , on aoin dropping all my stuff , and contacing xena (moderator on aoin ) or any memeber in the staff , i will have all my items back in 58 hr maximum. Happens to me , i dropped 5 stones value 1 kkk in aoin , got them back in the week.

This isn't "aoin".

Back on topic now.

• lol did you play any other mmorpg? I can make video right now how i drop my weapon in black desert and after 48h i will have it back, come on i lost my weapon because the system was broken it should not let me destory upgraded item, like you cant sell upgraded item to npc. this how i lost my fan is fakin mistake and joke and make new fan for me is 1 command for daneos, because i will probably never make again any fan +14

I think the problem here is that dbog doesn't log all your progress so they can't just give you a +14 fan because you said you lost it. So no way to trace it back -> gone = gone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!