Patch Notes - June 14th 2018

• H edidn t trash the item , he lost it cause or ur DUMB attribue system , any human can put this same skin item + 15 besides the + 0 one , stop lie to yourself Kirito , Dbo , is the only game who have staff , who can t even listen or help players , wrong ot not, so tell me , what the staff is realy doing ?

I think the problem here is that dbog doesn't log all your progress so they can't just give you a +14 fan because you said you lost it. So no way to trace it back -> gone = gone

nah in the middle of pob when daenos was answering the tickets , a friend gib 1 kkk to the wrong person and mad a ticket and daenos himself told him the person who receive . So , log is save .

• lol did you play any other mmorpg? I can make video right now how i drop my weapon in black desert and after 48h i will have it back, come on i lost my weapon because the system was broken it should not let me destory upgraded item, like you cant sell upgraded item to npc. this how i lost my fan is fakin mistake and joke and make new fan for me is 1 command for daneos, because i will probably never make again any fan +14

You sold your fan, is your fault, as simply as that, don't try to point fingers, common sense dictates that you'd not sell your +14 fan to a merchant, pathetic how you try to blame on Daneos haha

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • I think the problem here is that dbog doesn't log all your progress so they can't just give you a +14 fan because you said you lost it. So no way to trace it back -> gone = gone

It's also the fact that we don't have a command to spawn that specific item back, or even a copy with that specific set and amount of stats. Regardless, nowhere in our policies do we claim that we'll recover items lost by the player's own hands (be it trashed, disassembled, sacrificed, etc). It was just their wishful thinking.

• Does the Mystery Dogi Capsule drop in any TMQ? On any difficulty?

Btw all characters already created should receive one.

Yes, they should drop in any TMQ.

Unfortunately, already created characters aren't receiving one. You'll have to and farm them, which shouldn't be too difficult anyway.

Also, Daneos says the tutorial drop issue has been fixed.

Okay, so the ones from TMQ won't be binded?

Lol I'm broke anyway so I gotta get it on my own.

They're all binded.

• Balance
      • Skill "Major Speed Up" now gives skill cool down reduction.

Is this already applied? Cause the skill in-game still reads "increases movement spd by x". And I don't want to reset now if it isn't already applied. And if it is would you mind telling by how much?

Edit: I also used it now and it didn't do anything in that regard.

• But he said I can get it on auction house.

edit: he edited his comment nvm, lol

Edit 2: Tutorial still doesn't drop.

• It's all cool man, I agree, now I just need some friends to farm TMQ1.

Well, they bind so that each person works for the dogi, in order for them to get to wear it and keep it, not to sell it/hand it to someone else. Everyone gets to make dungeons more active by working for their own dogi. And since they're free dogis that drop (not to mention 10% drop rate for a capsule is a lot), it's normal that it would be like this, otherwise the whole game would be flooded with those dogis in the market.

I got a question, does everyone in the party get a dogi capsule from tmq hero and boss or can only one person get it?

It drops like any other item, so you have to roll for it.

• Is this already applied? Cause the skill in-game still reads "increases movement spd by x". And I don't want to reset now if it isn't already applied. And if it is would you mind telling by how much?

Here you go. It starts at Level 3 as 20, then 25 and 30.
    Edit: Not %, my bad for the typo.

unknown.png

The dogis make my character naked and is it only 1 drop per account on a new character? i tried making a second character and it got the lp thing

Hmm, there might've been an issue when your launcher tried patching.

• Is this already applied? Cause the skill in-game still reads "increases movement spd by x". And I don't want to reset now if it isn't already applied. And if it is would you mind telling by how much?

The cd effect starts at lvl 3 and its working perfectly fine

PS: at lvl 5 gives 30 cd

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!