Patch Notes - June 14th 2018

• Please buff Dende next cause not many people play with it, we want more healers in the game to balance it.

lol , dende

people don't play dende cuz it's hard to level it up , and it's kinda hard to farm with a dende most of dende player's have farmer rerol , dende is "fine" i don't think that a buff is requeired

• But i didnt trash my fan i lost it while adding atributes to my glove because most of items are looking same, and i woke up with trash fan on my back thats the fakin problem i lost my fan in a way that i should not, don't post me links here i play this game and i know whats going on here, and you dont need to be "lucky" as you said for get back your item, if you lost item in stupid way or other way than upgrade fail you will get it back for sure, if you can get +14 item by upgrade you should be only able to lose it by upgrade thats simple and logic.

I think the problem here is that dbog doesn't log all your progress so they can't just give you a +14 fan because you said you lost it. So no way to trace it back -> gone = gone

Well here was only one fan +14 in, max stat in game + even hardlockz saw mine, and daneos can easy check that fan is gone, im sure he can easy get milion stones by command and pick up first fan from market and make it +14 if he just would like to make it...

You sold your fan, is your fault, as simply as that, don't try to point fingers, common sense dictates that you'd not sell your +14 fan to a merchant, pathetic how you try to blame on Daneos haha

I like how you try laugh at me and having fun while you dont even know about what are you talking but trying to make me feel bad, sad boy i don't blame danoes because my fan is gone but i blame him for 0 support because this is not how players should losing +14 items.

The main problem is that, that you can't get +14 item by easy or by mistake but lose it, yes... (not anymore after update) I would accept my lose if i would lose it in normal way.

• sorry but it was your own fault. You have to be very careful when u do this. u should better check 3x its the right item or not. if u make it fast without make sure its the right item u want use then its your fault. in the past something like that also happend to me. i was to fast with selling items to the npc and solt my +15 tmq1 pants to npc... after that, I always took my time and checked the items several times before I carried out an action. it was before they changed it at the npcs. From now on, you will surely have to take better care.

• if daneos do this then all players who lost items will want to give back items

• Please buff Dende next cause not many people play with it, we want more healers in the game to balance it.

People definitely don't play enough Dendes, but a buff? They're the most necessary class in PvE, they're viable enough to win multiple solo Budokais, and they're basically a must in Party PvP too. You could argue they're DBO's best overall class. I just think people don't wanna play them because they're boring to level.

The main problem is that, that you can't get +14 item by easy or by mistake but lose it, yes... (not anymore after update) I would accept my lose if i would lose it in normal way.

Back in the lvl45 cap I lost my CON craft pants by selling them accidentally. I didn't expect them back, though...I just asked Daneos to make upgraded gear and dogis unsell-able so others wouldn't make that mistake too. Now thanks to you, no-one will repeat your mistake either.

• People definitely don't play enough Dendes, but a buff? They're the most necessary class in PvE, they're viable enough to win multiple solo Budokais, and they're basically a must in Party PvP too. You could argue they're DBO's best overall class. I just think people don't wanna play them because they're boring to level.

daneos need to think a way to make people play with dende.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!