Patch Notes - June 14th 2018

• like what, add more heal skills or attack speed buff for dende.

there is actuallay a non-sense solution that will works for sure , it's about making leveling with dende easier like giving them 2-3 200% exp boost during the leveling somthing like that or when they are solo u give them 100% perma exp boost i think that it's the best solution

can someone tell me what this is please"BIDs 2, 3 and 4 are now Lv 70 restricted"

bids are kraken bacterian and cellx there is bid 1 but it's not conserned , you can enter bids at lvl 1 ! know they change it to lvl 70 , making with that the crown impossible to get ^^ !

• there is actuallay a non-sense solution that will works for sure , it's about making leveling with dende easier like giving them 2-3 200% exp boost during the leveling somthing like that or when they are solo u give them 100% perma exp boost i think that it's the best solution

bids are kraken bacterian and cellx there is bid 1 but it's not conserned , you can enter bids at lvl 1 ! know they change it to lvl 70 , making with that the crown impossible to get ^^ !

As a main dende (dont have other lvl up char right now) i can say, leveling a dende as main is hard, we dont have a decent AoE skill to "farm mobs" (Magical Ring works well with 5 or 8 mobs, if you exceed that you are dead, or at least that happend to me) so, the think is the perma boost exp solution sounds nice and a little buff in AoE attack shoud be better. Other good stuff is maybe increase the drop rate of DB at least for dende (if that is possible of course) the CON dragon buff and FOC dragon buff are really necesary for a healer.

The Dende class is not really hard to play but the leveling and grinding kills all the mood.

• As a main dende (dont have other lvl up char right now) i can say, leveling a dende as main is hard, we dont have a decent AoE skill to "farm mobs" (Magical Ring works well with 5 or 8 mobs, if you exceed that you are dead, or at least that happend to me) so, the think is the perma boost exp solution sounds nice and a little buff in AoE attack shoud be better. Other good stuff is maybe increase the drop rate of DB at least for dende (if that is possible of course) the CON dragon buff and FOC dragon buff are really necesary for a healer.

The Dende class is not really hard to play but the leveling and grinding kills all the mood.

I'm not a main Dende, but i created an alt dende (stopped leveling because a friend ask me to level him one and i can use it xD ), and leveling isn't actually hard ._. you just go spaming UD because everyone want a Dende in party, from lvl 22-30 UD1 normal, 30-38 UD1 hard, 38-45 UD2 normal, 45-52 UD3 normal (till 55 can work), 52-54 TMQ 4, 54-60 UD3 hard. I already leveled a Dende of a friend of mine (who paid me) with this metod doing plvl (with my chef) and getting into random parties (very often)

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • I'm not a main Dende, but i created an alt dende (stopped leveling because a friend ask me to level him one and i can use it xD ), and leveling isn't actually hard ._. you just go spaming UD because everyone want a Dende in party, from lvl 22-30 UD1 normal, 30-38 UD1 hard, 38-45 UD2 normal, 45-52 UD3 normal (till 55 can work), 52-54 TMQ 4, 54-60 UD3 hard. I already leveled a Dende of a friend of mine (who paid me) with this metod doing plvl (with my chef) and getting into random parties (very often)

doing ud's without an 200% exp isn't worth you don't go really fast , and you will bee even slower with a team too share exp wiith

• As a main dende (dont have other lvl up char right now) i can say, leveling a dende as main is hard, we dont have a decent AoE skill to "farm mobs" (Magical Ring works well with 5 or 8 mobs, if you exceed that you are dead, or at least that happend to me) so, the think is the perma boost exp solution sounds nice and a little buff in AoE attack shoud be better. Other good stuff is maybe increase the drop rate of DB at least for dende (if that is possible of course) the CON dragon buff and FOC dragon buff are really necesary for a healer.

dende needs good AoE attack for farming

• dende is fine as is it, most of ppl just prefer play and go full dps no matter what you will do to dende, healer is specific class you need feel the playstyle, is not class for everyone, dende is calm and warm class with big heart <3 but can also tank whole arena

most of the common problem people face with dende is the leveling up.

also go into the game and look for a dende to join TMQ or UD..etc ,it will be hard cause very few play with it.

if Daneos did something to that class to attract people play with it like grand chef, then you will find a dende everywhere if you need it.

• most of the common problem people face with dende is the leveling up.

also go into the game and look for a dende to join TMQ or UD..etc ,it will be hard cause very few play with it.

if Daneos did something to that class to attract people play with it like grand chef, then you will find a dende everywhere if you need it.

Leveling is fine, just take your time or either powerlvl with people. Dende already easy enough as he is, he’s not meant to be an AOE class. Kiaoken, antenna beam and ep regent all day is a walking auto pilot. He doesn’t need anything.

• dende needs good AoE attack for farming

Since when is the healer, the most needed support class, a solo farming class? O.O

If you really want to AoE farm there are the dc skills.

Also there are tons of dende's but you know how it is with the classical healer, he gets blamed for everyone else's mistake, which is why they are hard to find in lfg.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!