How Long the 60 cap will gonna stay ?

• Hi Dbog community i'am expecting some maturity from you guys and try as much as possible to keep this theard Civil !

Let's Get Started !

We all knows that we losed big amount of players at lvl 55 cap and players base is constantly decreasing , and this has to stop , daneos woke up and he is doing great updates , but for mee know the main thing that he should work on are the quest lvl 60-70 we can't affrod staying at this cap more then 2 mouths ( even 2 mounths is alot ) peopole will probably farm tmq7 armor and lvl 60 cc armor and they will probably leave !

so here is my suggestion daneos start working on quests , after like 1 mounth from know he opens 70 cap , and 1 mounth later he open the lvl 70 BID ( peopole won't get borred that fast ) and like a mounth later he opens cc150f , he will gonna have 2 mounths to work on cc150f when he satarts the 70 cap wich is great , or he can launch cc120 then cc150 !

let mee know what you guys think :thumbup::thumbup:

• I'd say you can expect at least 2 Months for 60 cap. Could also see a 3rd month but i'll stick to 2 now. Which is ok. Gives new players enough time to reach 60 and explore the game in peace. And yes we can afford losing more ppl. It's summer vacation soon. So many ppl will be on vacation anyways. It's not like all of them will stay home and play games. That's why i'd say enjoy the next 2 months of 60 cap :D

Problem here is: People wanna reach everything as fast as possible. And they usually do. And at day 3 or 4 into new Cap they get bored. Same thing will happen with what you wrote. That's why i don't mind seeing 60 cap around for 2 Months. Or maybe 3. It's just the ppl who do things fast that will suffer. New players won't suffer as hard as they do xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• this cap must be maintained for a long time at least 5 months, if it advances very fast it will die very fast too... what do you think will come after cap 70? kraken, cell, bacterian, cc150, that's the end-game.

• this cap must be maintained for a long time at least 5 months, if it advances very fast it will die very fast too... what do you think will come after cap 70? kraken, cell, bacterian, cc150, that's the end-game.

Cap 55 stayed too long and many left cause of boredom.

Cap 70 is the end game yeah

but atm? artificially longer the lifespan of cc100/tmq7 spam? Idk

Cap 70 still has more variety to offer.

2 different reasonably opinions, imo Daneos should just carefully watch the number of players logging in and act on how it changes.

• Hello,

I'd like to give my personal opinion about this.

First of all, we still don't have a date and it will be announced when we see it necessary as we did with the level 55 cap.

From what I see you want the level 60 cap to last less than 2 months, what does this mean? Stop working on the class balance, modifications, "new content", etc and start working on cc101-150, papaya quests and missing content like Sky Dungeon, Rank Battle Maps...

Working on all that takes time and is not possible in less than 2 months. (not to mention that new bugs are always going to appear and they need to be fixed AND If we work only in that, there will not be new content or modifications because there is no time to do it)

Moreover, what happens when the level 70 comes? As you know Daneos is planning to increase the level to 80. How long do you think the 70 level will last to increase to 80?

Working in new content takes time, and if you accumulate work for wanting to go fast is much worse

Regards

• The longer, the better.

• The best decision, better go slowly and do things well,what to do put lots of things and make mistakes

• as i said quests are a must know he should work on them , cc150 as i said he can satart by adding cc120 first then 150 , he can also annonce 70 cap without bids then wait a bit and give peopole bids then cc120 then 150 then start balance angain when classe's are 100% full build , best armor's cc150 aura ..ect ,i'am sorry but sky dungeon isn't even close to bee a must

• I would like lvl 70 cap to come out in September, its normal that ppl will leave the game for a bit, but there will be a boom in people when lvl 70 cap is added, after a few months this will then decrease again... this isnt like other mmos where you can lvl up other skills (crafting doesnt count) so the game is bound to come to a halt once lvl cap is reached

• I would like lvl 70 cap to come out in September, its normal that ppl will leave the game for a bit, but there will be a boom in people when lvl 70 cap is added, after a few months this will then decrease again... this isnt like other mmos where you can lvl up other skills (crafting doesnt count) so the game is bound to come to a halt once lvl cap is reached

Daneos confirmed that 70 cap won't bee the last cap for 100% , what makes you think that they will all gonna bee back ? i still feel that making this cap longer won't affect the game life at all

I have never been in Sky Dungeon i saw the videos on youtube but what kind of drops we get from there?

same , it's solo dungeon kind of event ..

• Well why are you so sure that the next cap is level 70 instead of 65? i honestly would prefer to have 65 if comes in a month and then 70 if comes a month later, but if that is not the case 2-3 month straight to 70 would be good for me.

I have no intention of improving level 65 gear at all, and i won't stop playing even if 65 is the case but i just expect for 60-70 quest to properly work.

• Well why are you so sure that the next cap is level 70 instead of 65? i honestly would prefer to have 65 if comes in a month and then 70 if comes a month later, but if that is not the case 2-3 month straight to 70 would be good for me.

I have no intention of improving level 65 gear at all, and i won't stop playing even if 65 is the case but i just expect for 60-70 quest to properly work.

i don't mind a 65 cap but i won't bee happy waiting for it more then a mounth , and i think the staff said next cap is 70

• I don't care if this lasts 3 months, but definitely no sht sherlock about the lv 65 cap, go straight to 70, going into a 65 cap is going to have the same restrictions for everything, 5 more levels are not going to give the boost we need to reach higher CC floors. Also there is already plenty of 65 weapons, I don't want people to be again like ''oh new cap, thanks god i have all my 65 gear ready for this'' 70 cap is exclusive and gives finally the max mastery and all those SP that are needed, there are classes which max their best skills at lvl 68 69.....

• I don't care if this lasts 3 months, but definitely no sht sherlock about the lv 65 cap, go straight to 70, going into a 65 cap is going to have the same restrictions for everything, 5 more levels are not going to give the boost we need to reach higher CC floors. Also there is already plenty of 65 weapons, I don't want people to be again like ''oh new cap, thanks god i have all my 65 gear ready for this'' 70 cap is exclusive and gives finally the max mastery and all those SP that are needed, there are classes which max their best skills at lvl 68 69.....

I agree they should straight skip to 70 even if it will take longer.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!