How Long the 60 cap will gonna stay ?

• The longer, the better.

That what she said haha but I agree I like making and taking many classes to 60 since 60-70 goes by so fast since I am sure like myself many have Porunga Rocks South quests left 57+ and Papaya Quests its easy if you go that route to level.

• Back in POB, when my fighter hit lvl 60. It only took me only 1 full week to get from lvl 60 to 70 by just questing and grinding the rest of the way when there is no more quest. So if lvl 70 comes out now, people can get to lvl 70 in no time. Op lvl 70 gear comes back and then they quit again after they are done until lvl 80 is out where there is new content, u80 stones and lvl 80 gears. But we should take our time and be patient.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• when it takes LONGER peopole players stop playing or atleast being active , when the and when the 70 cap finnaly comes will come with tons and tons of bug i'am kinda sure that we will have a quest bug , when everyone finnaly hits the lvl 70 cap we will gonna face a new problem aka the FARM GRINDING SPOTS , how the hell you will gonna farm in a spot where there is enough mobs without having a tank or toxic turtle that try to take the spot even if you was there first , this problem is maybe minor now but later many peopole will quit cuz of that

• I don't care if this lasts 3 months, but definitely no sht sherlock about the lv 65 cap, go straight to 70, going into a 65 cap is going to have the same restrictions for everything, 5 more levels are not going to give the boost we need to reach higher CC floors. Also there is already plenty of 65 weapons, I don't want people to be again like ''oh new cap, thanks god i have all my 65 gear ready for this'' 70 cap is exclusive and gives finally the max mastery and all those SP that are needed, there are classes which max their best skills at lvl 68 69.....

Ahh but it's not true the most importent passive for fighters is just above level 60

... idk about increasing the cap nor do i care just stating facts

• It's been a long time for me to write sth on Forum.

Here are my suggestions.

1. Add a "SUPER HARD" mode to every TMQs and UDs, of course appropriate rewards as well. The difficulty should be extremely high, given the current lvl cap.

The rewards could possibly be higher level gears than they are now or some kind of special items (but not shitty dogis) that are to be bound to the player or even some tradable stuffs (e.g. max lvl purple/green stones (i.e. lvl 60 ones for now)). This is not only expected to solve "boredom" problem but also so-called "scrambilng for farming area" problem a bit as well.

2. Add wishes for Shenron summon (but not any underwear-like pet).

The wishes could include but are not limited to "Make me stronger!" For instance, one can increase one stat by 1-2% per a wish but no more than 10 times for a stat.

3. Make Budokai winner's rewards better.

The armors and weapons look great (look-wise) but are trash when compared to CC ones, for example. They are not even legendary. Who the hell even would want to use them if it's not just for collecting? This will possibly make people feel the need to be stronger and participate in Budokai more actively, I guess.

Just thoughts.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!