Budokai rewards.

• I am not sure if this has already been suggested but i feel like winning the tournament is useless at the moment, there are way too many General Blue dogis in the game that nobody even wants to buy them and that is the only thing you can get at the moment at this cap.

Yes you can buy the anti crit gloves/staff now but you can't use them until level 70 those 3 items are the only useful items you can get from winning budokai so there should be more rewards.

Like if you win 1 time you can buy a certain item and 3,5,7 etc. can buy you better and good looking dogis.

What do you guys think.

• +1

4 npcs with stuff you can only buy with a coin. Not that the items have to be better than the pve ones, but at least that good that they make a worthy substitute.

Atm I just wait on when to flood the market with even more general blue dogis

f01fb4c5098d0704ce7c46379c14d7d8.png

Another thought is making budokai twice a week because a lot of people are just waiting for that and that would make more sense with what i wrote above.

Idk, having that aura just looks awesome, modded even better for me. So I am no one that thinks there should only be a handfull players having one.

But it is that one special event that dbo has atm, nothing more frustrating and motivating than wait a whole week for another shot and nothing more rewarding than winning it.

Having it too often decreases the fun imo. And the speciality it has atm.

• Hmm yea i haven't thought of that.

At the moment i am not ready on my main char however when i am ready i would not like to wait 1 week to have a chance and then something happens or i might not be able to make it that day.

• I agree, since the community is designing new dogis, you can throw a couple new ones in there. Tbh only staff/glove and that dogi is worth it nowadays. We need more rewards

Yup after winning a couple of times there is nothing to buy really because the gloves/staff are level 70 and general blue is dropping in price like crazy.

There are too many in game because dogis don't break anymore.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!