Plasma majin rebalance - suggestions

• yea plasma is like a shittier karma

plasma needs some upgrades to become viable.

the cast time of its best skills are the class killer.

other than 5v5 pvp plasma doesnt have much of a role since its not looked for in pve parties and it cant do much in 1v1

• karma is a god in 1v1, required in pve, and awesome in 5v5, dojo war, and scramble, high dps, decent tank and ungodly stuns and debuffs and kd spamable. Plasma doesnt even come close

You do realise, Daneos will never have enough time to balance all the classes also since KR Dbo this game has never been balanced and never will be balanced.

Karma is only good in 1v1 if the player is good so at the moment that is only Flundaa and Horrid, also only Flundaa can pull a karma off in 5v5 other than that i haven't seen any karma do well.

The point i am trying to make is, if the original staff of DBO retail did not want to buff/nerf classes or did not have the time what makes you guys think Daneos does.

• You do realise, Daneos will never have enough time to balance all the classes also since KR Dbo this game has never been balanced and never will be balanced.

Karma is only good in 1v1 if the player is good so at the moment that is only Flundaa and Horrid, also only Flundaa can pull a karma off in 5v5 other than that i haven't seen any karma do well.

The point i am trying to make is, if the original staff of DBO retail did not want to buff/nerf classes or did not have the time what makes you guys think Daneos does.

I don't even understand why you comment this if you have nothing interesing to say, first you suggest that plasma is fine because can go to 5 vs 5 and now you saying that daneos wont change shlt and you suggest that our suggestions are for nothing, typical moron who always will find shitty reason and excuses just for prove his "rights" i despise with members like you

• Plasma is already viable in 5v5 budokai, people need to stop acting like every class made for 1v1 pvp or pve.

I don't even understand why you comment this if you have nothing interesing to say, first you suggest that plasma is fine because can go to 5 vs 5 and now you saying that daneos wont change shlt and you suggest that our suggestions are for nothing, typical moron who always will find shitty reason and excuses just for prove his "rights" i despise with members like you

Ah here comes the random no name kiddo who can't even read, you don't even play plasma so why are you talking? at least i played plasma unlike you.

Why is it always that the forum warriors act big here but are bad in game aka people like you Bad Picollo.

I don't know if you are serious or trolling but if you are serious i actually feel sorry for you. Do you really think Daneos will make any changes or listen to these suggestions when he is working on that big update.

This game is being worked on by only 1 person he won't be able to listen to all these "suggestions" and i doubt most of them will even help the game.

• Ah here comes the random no name kiddo who can't even read, you don't even play plasma so why are you talking? at least i played plasma unlike you.

Why is it always that the forum warriors act big here but are bad in game aka people like you Bad Picollo.

I don't know if you are serious or trolling but if you are serious i actually feel sorry for you. Do you really think Daneos will make any changes or listen to these suggestions when he is working on that big update.

This game is being worked on by only 1 person he won't be able to listen to all these "suggestions" and i doubt most of them will even help the game.

When i was playing plasma you didnt know that this game exist, i dont even read all coz you took enough of my time.

• I just want say that plasma is the only class that didnt get any boost and is used only to buff classes that basing on dex/resiatance while dex is totaly useless for plasma.

Yeeeessss

Haven't seen anything for plasma ever since i started this game. At least i think so, can't remember seeing any "update" for plasma majin. Buffs need to be reworked. That low eng atk buffs are ridiculous in these times where every class gets dope boosts. Literally the only useful buff is the Dex/CD buff but only cuz of the CD... Rework buffs and dmg output. Plasma is a dope class!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Yeeeessss

Haven't seen anything for plasma ever since i started this game. At least i think so, can't remember seeing any "update" for plasma majin. Buffs need to be reworked. That low eng atk buffs are ridiculous in these times where every class gets dope boosts. Literally the only useful buff is the Dex/CD buff but only cuz of the CD... Rework buffs and dmg output. Plasma is a dope class!

Plasma should be something between turtle and karma, for now plasma is under turtle and karma.

• nice suggestions but most of those changes would shoot plasmas from underpowered right to borderline broken and make other aoe nukers not worth at all due to majins beeing tankier than humans. The class needs smaller changes that would bring them back up. Decrease casting times either with reworking the passive to be a fixed number decrease on skills or decreasing the casting time of skills themself or even a mix of both and change the dex on their buff to foc,sol or energy crit rate. And believe me the class would be viable again

• nice suggestions but most of those changes would shoot plasmas from underpowered right to borderline broken and make other aoe nukers not worth at all due to majins beeing tankier than humans. The class needs smaller changes that would bring them back up. Decrease casting times either with reworking the passive to be a fixed number decrease on skills or decreasing the casting time of skills themself or even a mix of both and change the dex on their buff to foc,sol or energy crit rate. And believe me the class would be viable again

No way please remember that you won't be able to max all skills lol and here is no change in my suggestion that will make plasma enable to match with turtle.

• Plasma should be something between turtle and karma, for now plasma is under turtle and karma.

I'm aware of this. Not saying Plasma should get as OP as a turtle. Just saying what i see: The buffs plasma has (regular ones) all suck hard. Low Energy atk buff won't do sh*t to plasma lmao. Needs buff change. And a little more dmg boost. As you said, between turtle and karma would be fine.

Kinda off topic but well:

Also something else that includes both, Majins and Namekians...those damn transformation skills xD

Wish Daneos could change it to where if you wish for Pure Majin/GN, the two skills for those Transformations also get unlocked automatically at lvl 1. Compared to SSJ, Majins and Namekians are forced to use SP in order to be able to use skills while Transformed. SSJ can use all their skills which is unfair. And yea, Pure Majins and GN are strong but come on, let ppl enjoy those transformations too.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I am against Harmonious Drumbeat change idea, I think it is good as it is now. Because it would nerf 5v5 if your party has fighter and for fighter this buff helps a lot in terms of higher damage and CDR, so changing it to let's say SOUL would be useless since turtles already have high crit% damage and one shot potential against certain classes.

• I am against Harmonious Drumbeat change idea, I think it is good as it is now. Because it would nerf 5v5 if your party has fighter and for fighter this buff helps a lot in terms of higher damage and CDR, so changing it to let's say SOUL would be useless since turtles already have high crit% damage and one shot potential against certain classes.

What the fak? Plasma buff is supposed to buff fakin plasma not fighter.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!