Plasma majin rebalance - suggestions

• I am against Harmonious Drumbeat change idea, I think it is good as it is now. Because it would nerf 5v5 if your party has fighter and for fighter this buff helps a lot in terms of higher damage and CDR, so changing it to let's say SOUL would be useless since turtles already have high crit% damage and one shot potential against certain classes.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3655/

• why the fak you want to weaken class in one aspect its good at?

Because your so called aspect its good at is no use to the class itself. You telling me the only reason Plasma was created is to have another dex buff for humans? You don't need that extra dex. Needs to be gone. Go check Plasma buffs, all trash.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Because your so called aspect its good at is no use to the class itself. You telling me the only reason Plasma was created is to have another dex buff for humans? You don't need that extra dex. Needs to be gone. Go check Plasma buffs, all trash.

Fym, where I said the only reason Plasma was created to have another dex buff for humans? And what Plasma buffs? there was 0 made. The only reason I mentioned this buff it has some need for PvP. You won't make Plasma's damage as good as turtle for it to be DPS, its just crowd controller and with such buffs as ED, Harmonious Drumbeat it gives extra use in 5v5 matter.

Extra soul or success rate should be given by changing its useless passive EP Control.

• Well whatever. That's right too. But that dex buff is only useful for martial artists. Rest of the Party won't give a f*ck.

Also Plasma needs something for itself. Dex part is good for others. The CD part is the only gain for Plasma lol. Kinda lame. Also i'm pretty sure ppl can live without that amount of DEX.

BadPiccolo made good suggestions on how to change it so plasma has some benefits. And i like those suggestions. At the end, it's Daneos' decision lol.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Plasma buffs need a rework, passive and actives.

Harminous drumbeat: Replace dex for focus.

And change a passive to give Dex like karma has.

Burning rage: replace energy attack with energy attack %

Burn defense to anti burn %. (karma anti bleed, plasma anti burn)

Curse reflection needs a rework.

• But dex for plasma is useless i just said it, karma have dex coz she have resistance buff and together they make nice combo.

Replacing dex with focus will be too op while karma already have high focus buff, succes rate is more reasonable.

Burning rage need only CD change is best plasma buff already dont need more boost.

Curse reflection is already good. Here you and few other ppl were right, for unknown reason i though that this skill works different than it actualy does until yesterday, shlt happen im just human also, i updated this skill in second post.

I also want sorry few ppl but i had to ask moderator to delete few posts from first page because i was not able to continue updating the first one (limit of words) so i had to get my second post under the first one.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!