STR and Soul stat suggestion.

• This idea is easily seen as bad, from anyone with a little bit of knowledge.

Doing such change, would grant Fighters and Swordsmen a bonus of atleast 70 crit rate (70 passive + 70+ base), thus, granting the crit rate cap (80) to both these classes, same for ultimate majins who have a 70str/sol passive, granting them cap crit of both physical and energy.

And as for any Guard change... first of all you should know that Guard was hidden changed and gives a 25% chance to block anything thrown at you, if you were to spend just 2 SP into it... 2 SP and you will block 1/4 spells thrown at you.

the idea of Guard and a damage reducer and not a chance on so many to undo.

he powers his physical defense and energy defense during the guard's hold, based on the defense rate, giving 100% anti-crit and anti-knockdown, and the ability to counter attack by skill level.

Taunt running on players (this idea is because SK has anti taunt and mobs do not have taunt)

Soul = 1% energy atack

Strengh = 1% physick atack

for a good attack if a good defense.

• I take it as you guys are DBZ fanboys who have no clue about MMORPGs and balance.

1%atk per str, really.

I already worked with RPG creations, I've played more than 23 RPGs that I remember, I care about this game with an exclusive balancing and not with the anime.

And what I learned from the DBO TW HK.

I know the roles of each character.

Warrior • Magician • Thief / Rogue • Cleric / Priest

Alchemist • Barbarian • Bard • Warlock • Knight • Death Knight (Anti-Paladin) • Druid • Wizard • Monk • Ninja • Paladin • Ranger / Ranger / Hunter • Shaman

Basic RPG ideas.

I do not know if the translation of the classes is the ideal for your language.

But it is easily identifiable each class with their respective passive masters, passive, buffs and skill's.

And the reason that Daneos felt the need to balance the DW and GC classes, and why SOUL STRENGT DEFENSE RATE GUARD TAUNT CONTER-ATTACK are broken which made these classes weak since they are clearly dependent on these attributes, these classes that I quoted they would not have any skill changes if those attributes were correct.

in almost all RPGs I played GUARD system and a damage reducer

and the attack can be clearly increased with the specific attributes.

an example of simple offline RPG and famous (skyrim). skyrim portrays classes very well, although with the latest updates in it let you be a little of each class, the game's Guard system and a damage reducer and the damage attribute clearly increases the damage done. But in the DBO you can not be one of each or a hybrid, you become a specific class, where your corresponding area makes you the best (what is seen in every tree of skill).

Fighter = would be based on stealth and critical attacks (as the game is not clearly furtive, with stealth attacks being represented by attacks by the back which makes Sword the stealthy slayer) and his great dodge ability, mainly portrayed by the skill's and tea

Sword = almost always hits, high critical hit rate and with great blocking ability and counter attack.

Crane = his idea and the poisons manipulator (it contains with due balaceamento of the present game the only passive master clearly ultil and strong).

as clearly he has no skill that can be used in first contact to catch the enemy and move(stun,paralyze,confuse), he would be a class with excellent blocking (which is portrayed by the agile armor 104% defense rate).

Turtle = the high damage magician in area (basically the thin black of the Final Fantasy). as the skill of the turtle super and giant kamehameha are specific for

the critic, his passive master rises a lower amount of soul than the poko for the reason that the technician requests much more damage and optimal chance of critic.

SK = he and the Warrior and the Death Knight (Anti-Paladin) an opposite version of the true TANK of the game DW, which is not clearly the tank but serves and can be used in this role, it is a tank with damage what leaves as his due weakness the chance to hit.

DW = the best TANK of the game, the ladino with his basically impenetrable defense which pulls all the damage to him to the bait to the traps but does not have a good damage (and what is wrong in this due balance of the game).

DENDE = and the obvious is that the priest the healer, the best cure of the game, and who should remain as the most hidden target not to be targeted.

POKO = the poko (and what would be the intermediary between the white magician and black wizard of final fantasy the red magician and the sumoner) he possesses in his passive master and buffs great amount of soul because the spells that he knows are not of high ability demanded as the super kame and the giant kame, but he is very good with his basic magic so of the speed attack, and his invocados (elementals) would be of great help as a tank that draws the attention and another as an extra attack .

Ultmate = and the bard to a more defensive side being able to remove debuffs to heal players and his passive master would do a proper damage that is the 70th of Strenght because his skills are not high damage techniques (which except for SPIN since he is a technique with a final disadvantage).

Grand Chef = he pulls to the Bard side of attack, he has offensive character skills, has candy in RP area in buff area of DEX with hit rate, Soul 20 with Strenght 21 (and what is wrong in this due balancing about the game).

Plasma = specific classes for curses, a good damage in area not the best (that is turtle, except for the transformation of pure majin that sacrifices all the skill's to become pure damage and slow) a good group control with the abilities of knockdown in area of confuse in area.

Karma = for classes specifics for curses, good damage not thickly in area, but the best control both group and solo.

• Code
    dragon ball global should follow the genre mmorpg, nowadays it's all messed up even, and there are only people asking to improve class, I think if the game should follow the base Tw, defense, skills, base damage, debuffs, being old Dbo, would not have so many problems and misfits, because I think that the game was created by people with a very advanced reasoning (dbo old), my opinion turns the game what it was before, arranges the classes (does not change the skills) , and let's see the wonder that and play the game, I can not understand how Soul and strength can be a secondary attribute ..., in fact Daniery knows much more of the game than some people who have only vote here in the forum, who know give value to people like that, spend your time wanting something better for the game ...
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!