STR and Soul stat suggestion.

• Hello,

making STR and SOL stronger will not have any good impact. People will continue using DEX and FOC. Because STR and SOL is stronger, players will just get unnecessary stronger. If we want to make STR and SOL useful, we will have to nerf DEX and FOC and buff STR and SOL.

I think you did something along those lines back in POB. Something about adding Crit % to STR/SOL?

• Hello,

making STR and SOL stronger will not have any good impact. People will continue using DEX and FOC. Because STR and SOL is stronger, players will just get unnecessary stronger. If we want to make STR and SOL useful, we will have to nerf DEX and FOC and buff STR and SOL.

I see. I dont think that you're taking into account the basic functions of FOC and DEX as a stat bonus, i belive that having DEX give any form of DMG boost is preposterous since it's only stat that give's ridiculous amounts of boosts all around the board for classes who utilize it in it's passives, for example dex gives, dodge rate, resistance rate, phy damage, phy crit rate, i belive that you could take physical and energy atk boost out of Focus and Dex and go with what i suggested in my topic here, benefits would be as follows:

A) at level caps you wont be able to one shot SK's with ridiculous dex stacks to boost up your dmg.

B) you'll still be able to get crit rate out of it and deal higher damage (with my suggestion for dmg boost in mind)

C) Actual stats that are predicted to boost damage would now do so as it is intended for them to do.

• Hello,

How not ? we do not have any base class that use it as it main source of "power", poko should became a great class with a huge dps (on solo) because of that.

Nerf dex will only help sk to became the most ridiculous class of the game without counter.

Or you increase they dmg base or give them some extra like cd for soul and art chance to str.

Justo look to focus, debuff cd + hit hate + crt energy chance + heal base and soul 1.1, u are kidding when saying that they don't need to became stronger. You really think that 1=1.8dmg will change how sk, fighter, turtle, healer, karma, crane, dw(the classes that can be seen in solo budo) play ?

• Hello,

This has to do, because the game has no defense ...

• Hello,

I am a former RPG player and have also played DBOTW. and wanted to talk about taunt used on the player and the guard's defense rating. as before it worked because I miss this defense in the game, I have played with all classes. and I remember the game as it was.

The effect of the Taunt on enemy players forced him to attack and debuff only those who sent him taunt making him the only enemy target available during the taunt, and the area attacks picks up whoever is in the area of the attack next to the taunt.Exp: SK uses taunt in a turtle, turtle only to debuff and attack only SK, he sends a Super kamehameha in SK, but also hits SK's ally near SK, and Skill's SelfTarget as waken Defense or Paralysis works normally.

The Guard with the defense rate worked in the right way, when you held R on the keyboard and triggered the guard temporarily for the guard to gain the defese rate added to his physical defense and his defense of energy. In the Question of debuffs resistence rate increased during the guard.

Numeric values of the ability, according to lvl

lvl 1: defense rate (1x) added to the defenses of energy and physical and 30% anti-debuff chance,100% anti critical and anti-knockdown, chance of counterattack 25%(skills only). Except the skil of Sword Scintillation that when active buff I have 100% counter attack.

lvl 2: defense rate (1,5x) added to the defenses of energy and physical and the 50% anti-debuff chance ,100% anti critical and anti-knockdown, chance of counterattack 40%(skills only). Except the skil of Sword Scintillation that when active buff I have 100% counter attack.

lvl 3: defense rate (2x) added to the defenses of energy and physical and 70% anti-debuff chance ,100% anti critical and anti-knockdown, chance of counterattack 50%(skills only). Except the Sword Scintillation skil that when active buff I have 100% counter attack.

The change of resistance rate of x1.5 x2.0 x2.5 for anti-debuff 30% 50% 70%.

by reason that some classes do not contain a due resistance rate to multiply as turtle, and Ultimate would have absurd levels of resistance rate.

And this would give the use of Warrior's skill (since he and the TANK of the GAME) Draconic Resistance and Draconic Defense increasing the chance of 90% anti-debuff and 70% counter attack.

The skill of the DW Block rate increased the right and defense rate Dragon's pledge.

Exp: character contains 2000 of physical and energy defenses and 1000 of defense rate 1000 of resistence rate, when the guard (in lvl3) and when it is activated it is added to the calculation the physical defense and energy will be added the defense rate X2 by reason of skill will be lvl 3 and the resistor rate will increase during the guard in (X2,5) during active guard has a chance to counter attack and 50% except the Sword skill and 100% during the Scintillation buff.

Totalizing during the guard he would have 4000 of physical defense and energy and 2500 of resistance rate

with lvl 3 guard

2000 (physical defense and energy)

1000 (defense rate) (x2)

1000 (resistence rate) (x2.5)

Defense rate is multiplied and added to physical defense and energy and the resistence rate is multiplied during the guard and containing the chance of counter attack.

Another suggestion is that, if so, that according to class the rate of defense

naturally increases in lvl as an example:

lvl = X

Class = Y

Natural Denfese rate without equipment = Z

X * Y = Z

human magic = (50 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 50 = 3500

human physical = (60 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 60 = 4200

magical majin = (60 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 60 = 4200

Namek magic = (70 per level) natural ability to level 70 = 70 * 70 = 4900

physical majin = (80 per level) natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 80 = 5600

Physical Namek = (90 per level) Natural ability at level 70 = 70 * 90 = 6300

Being that it would be useful to break the Guard that increases in 2.5x the damage of the attack because when defended the defense increases a lot.

Daneos , just reply. Until now, there is no point in making the TLQ of guard, unless it is a Sword. this idea was put together by people who played DBOTW, and several other RPGs. The Taunt employee in players. since the mob (NPC) does not have Taunt, and SK has anti-Taunt. Does not make any sense.

and with a defense so I also thought that it would have much more logic than the soul and the Strenght increased 1% energy attack and physical attack respectively.

1 Soul = 1% energy base attack

1 Strenght = 1% physical attack base

because this would be the logic of the player to sacrifice all equipment so that

to equip only Strenght our Soul can give a Hitkill, example the fighter.

So much so that it would be very logical if you spend skill points that are potentially useless which are those that increases Soul and Strenght, like the poko skill that Soul 35, but it takes too long for it to be used again in duel PVP's to buff a friend as a turtle. and the passive Master of the Fighter and Sowrd of 70 of Strenght that would increase 70% of the damage since they are the biggest DPS of the game.

which means that you do not need to change any skill in the game.

• Not realy , in all mmropg with have some shit effect no one use , just ship u can use for leveling etc , so idk maybe boost them a little but not that much its ok

everyone know that a lot of mmorpg have some bad effects but the problem here is that we have classes (like poko) that is a soul class and soul is almost useless, you can't ignore it.

At least 1.5dmg should be better than now with 1-1.1, thats make no sense.

• This idea is easily seen as bad, from anyone with a little bit of knowledge.

Doing such change, would grant Fighters and Swordsmen a bonus of atleast 70 crit rate (70 passive + 70+ base), thus, granting the crit rate cap (80) to both these classes, same for ultimate majins who have a 70str/sol passive, granting them cap crit of both physical and energy.

And as for any Guard change... first of all you should know that Guard was hidden changed and gives a 25% chance to block anything thrown at you, if you were to spend just 2 SP into it... 2 SP and you will block 1/4 spells thrown at you.

• This idea is easily seen as bad, from anyone with a little bit of knowledge.

Doing such change, would grant Fighters and Swordsmen a bonus of atleast 70 crit rate (70 passive + 70+ base), thus, granting the crit rate cap (80) to both these classes, same for ultimate majins who have a 70str/sol passive, granting them cap crit of both physical and energy.

And as for any Guard change... first of all you should know that Guard was hidden changed and gives a 25% chance to block anything thrown at you, if you were to spend just 2 SP into it... 2 SP and you will block 1/4 spells thrown at you.

Provocation, defense, guard, anti-provocation and guard break are useless in the game, some as taunts serve to steal Pve from other players, and it was not to be so. Who uses defense in the game?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!