Namekian over power

• Ofc. Human fighters/turtles on plat with +6 equips and full popo accessories get 6/7k bolds from SK then they come cry to the forum. I have a +15 CC100 axe, the best one in the game atm, and I full prop only hit 3k on some people, pair that with good acessories and it's done.

Could you share how much dmg Sm, fighter and turtles do on you? (without ulti prop buff on any and include critical and non critical) you can give those with +10 and above weapons. Also I'm talking about the DMG taken when youre geared for them (full respective defence armour).

I agree that SK is easily the class that's most able to counter, but once again...the theory of the class is the issue with the current state which i purely believe is not in anyway the SK's fault. The crit nerf has brought the actual DPS chars down the the damage that the "tank" does.

When this king about those "humans with +6 equips and popo accessories" reverting crit seems like a bad idea....but even in TW with insane crits, the +15 divine had trouble 1 shotting SKs with crits....so imagine when this 70 cap reaches what the problem will be with 1/3rd of the critical dmg

• ...so imagine when this 70 cap reaches what the problem will be with 1/3rd of the critical dmg

Actually at 70 cap in retail the SK were nothing, it was pretty difficult for them to winning budokai, even classified, that was full of humans, majins and just the poko and dende had a chance, the warrior nameks had it very hard back then. Just wait till lvl 70 and you'll see how plenty of the SK players will re-roll, because of that dmg reduction here as well, just because it became a useless class for PvP later on, (if there's not proper balance till then ofc). The lvl 60 just begun, if you want to become competitive you must gear up, don't complain before that, when you get a good gear you'll see the declive of the SK already started, i just hope for a nerf to the fighter and a good buff for the props debuff of the SM (because if you didn't notice, the debuff of the SM is pretty weak in PvP here in global, in retail was a pretty good skill), to start playing my SM again.

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Could you share how much dmg Sm, fighter and turtles do on you? (without ulti prop buff on any and include critical and non critical) you can give those with +10 and above weapons. Also I'm talking about the DMG taken when youre geared for them (full respective defence armour).

I agree that SK is easily the class that's most able to counter, but once again...the theory of the class is the issue with the current state which i purely believe is not in anyway the SK's fault. The crit nerf has brought the actual DPS chars down the the damage that the "tank" does.

When this king about those "humans with +6 equips and popo accessories" reverting crit seems like a bad idea....but even in TW with insane crits, the +15 divine had trouble 1 shotting SKs with crits....so imagine when this 70 cap reaches what the problem will be with 1/3rd of the critical dmg

Fighters with +14 stick crit me for 9k. Don't know about SM, Turtles do similar damage too. Without buffs, and using prop jewels. Then again, my armor has high upgrades, not every SK have them.

• Fighters with +14 stick crit me for 9k. Don't know about SM, Turtles do similar damage too. Without buffs, and using prop jewels. Then again, my armor has high upgrades, not every SK have them.

Theres your answer.

Not every human has the high upgrades to take 3k base from a bold. But then again, your axe is the best so you win there....also that 9k is from critical boosted skills so their base would be considerably less.

Actually at 70 cap in retail the SK were nothing, it was pretty difficult for them to winning budokai, even classified, that was full of humans, majins and just the poko and dende had a chance, the warrior nameks had it very hard back then.

idk man....not sure about other versions but TW had a a decent number of good SKs in bodukai, along with fighters. And it was TW where the crits were insane. But ofc those SKs were heavily geared....but who isn't in bodukai.

I see both your points though...i have no problem with how SK is currently. Just that the general idea of the class throws logic out of the window in "balancing" esp to new players. At the end of the day not much can be done as any huge nerfs to SKs dmg will make it a "DW without a heal".

• Theres your answer.

Not every human has the high upgrades to take 3k base from a bold. But then again, your axe is the best so you win there....also that 9k is from critical boosted skills so their base would be considerably less.

No they don't, but most, at least those who want to compete, have both phy and eng sets, with +11/12 upgrades, that alone is capable of reducing the dmg to 3.5k or 4k. On the test I did with Zolty, he was using +13 gear eng set, getting 3k/3.5k hits, and I had double 10 prop earrings, double 7% attack rings(14%) plus 8% attack necklace, which in total is 42 prop. On a regular match, I can't use all of that, for example against a turtle I need to stack anti paralize, so there goes my massive prop, thus reducing damage, if he's indeed a turtle who wants to compete he'll have +12 gear full eng, so he can sustain my bolds pretty easily, if he also has anti-bleed ofc.

PS: Not saying SK isn't a strong class, because it is, but it's not that difficult to counter as people believe, or try to make believe.

• No they don't, but most, at least those who want to compete, have both phy and eng sets, with +11/12 upgrades, that alone is capable of reducing the dmg to 3.5k or 4k. On the test I did with Zolty, he was using +13 gear eng set, getting 3k/3.5k hits, and I had double 10 prop earrings, double 7% attack rings(14%) plus 8% attack necklace, which in total is 42 prop. On a regular match, I can't use all of that, for example against a turtle I need to stack anti paralize, so there goes my massive prop, thus reducing damage, if he's indeed a turtle who wants to compete he'll have +12 gear full eng, so he can sustain my bolds pretty easily, if he also has anti-bleed ofc.

PS: Not saying SK isn't a strong class, because it is, but it's not that difficult to counter as people believe, or try to make believe.

Im not trying to prove that there are people who gear or not....im just saying that at the same high level equips....SK does the same or more dmg on crit as the "dps" classes of the game.

My reason for bring up equips was cuz you said "not much SK has them". Which i replied by saying there's your point. But now you say "those who want to compete has the gear" so once again...there's your point. Those SKs who want to compete will has at least +12 armour....both eng (craft maybe) and phy....and we still wait the non crit dmg done to those people by the "DPS".

At least we agree that SK is the class that's most able to counter. But you can't deny me when i say the concept of the class is tiers above any other. (Which is fair...i just think crits should be boosted to compensate....given that anticrit is fairly decent to obtain)

• Im not trying to prove that there are people who gear or not....im just saying that at the same high level equips....SK does the same or more dmg on crit as the "dps" classes of the game.

My reason for bring up equips was cuz you said "not much SK has them". Which i replied by saying there's your point. But now you say "those who want to compete has the gear" so once again...there's your point. Those SKs who want to compete will has at least +12 armour....both eng (craft maybe) and phy....and we still wait the non crit dmg done to those people by the "DPS".

At least we agree that SK is the class that's most able to counter. But you can't deny me when i say the concept of the class is tiers above any other. (Which is fair...i just think crits should be boosted to compensate....given that anticrit is fairly decent to obtain)

I see your point and I agree with you in certain aspects, but you can’t say that an SK does the same dmg as a dps, fighter or turtle, that simply is not true, I can never crit as much with bold strike as a fighter does with needle or a turtle with super kame. SK is one of the strongest for sure, but it’s not above all else. And yes I agree that crit even tho needed a bit of a nerf, got nerfed a bit more than it should, I played turtle and fighter for a long time, and that’s why this time I felt like my time should be invested in something else.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!