Namekian over power

• I mean you are saying that classes should be equal by gear .But they have diffrent sets of skills, if you think that every rase should be equal to beat by similar gear it's the gear that should be balanced. And if you think that they should be nerfed, what you think specifically should be nerfed on them?

• Namekians have always been the overpowered race. this imbalance has been going on since the Taiwan servers. it would be nice if something was done to balance out the races better but only pvp players care about that so it may be a low priority to change.

• True, when you're tank, you have lots of lp and defence but low attack, yet it doesn't seem that way to namek, they have op defence and LP and they also have high attack as well which is unbalance for the other class. Back in POB, all my fighter gear was over +10 and I was against an SK with most of his armour +8 and both his weapon at +10, and his attack was mad broken, he dealt 8k damage on the first attack and took half my LP but I manage to defeat him but it was very hard. And just because they are called a tank, that does not mean they are also the Hulk with OP attack as well so I think either namek passive attack drops or have the damage on their skill drop so it will balance out the class like:

Human is OP at attack and not defence,

Namek is op at defence and not attack,

Dende/Poko, they should have less defence than humans because they are support type characters

Majin is op at buffs and average at attack and defence.

So right now, namek is just one of the problems in the game, because they are so OP not only at their defence but attack as well which is why some d*ck players use them to kill steal from others, and actually that is the way people steal db now, wait for player to gather mobs, they just comes in and use taunt and all aggro is on them, the players kills the mobs and if db drop, the namek gets it because they got aggro first from the debuff so I think namek needs to be nefted.

Edit: change every word "namek" that I typed in to "tank" so it makes more sense

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

Edited once, last by DangerLord54 ().

• namekian have very high LP, very high defence, and much damage...a class that has everything, but namekian it's a TANK, then it can not have great damage... because it already has a lot of life and a lot of defense

Could you point out which specific class are you talking about? cuz there are 4 namekian classes not all of them have insane def ,insane dmg, insane LP .

• If you are fighting SK or DW or any other namekian class in budokai than yes its really hard to beat. But with my SM or CRANE against average players SK or DW DBOG, its not that hard to beat them if you have a proper stratrgy.

DW has been nerfed patch after patch ,why nerf him again? And could you point out what specifically you want to nerf ? If you make a statement ,than you have to explain what ideas you have about nerfing them? 'Nerf namekians is not enough'

• Take into consideration a point of view like League of Legends, where champs are balances not just based on their solo queue play, but also based on pro play.

The thing with the game is that most stuff are based off of 70 cap, however rebalancing is being done. But for the current state, sure in average PvP (duels, plate etc.) SK is very OP, but in "pro play" (bodukai and the few ranked matches where things are hardcore), they are heavily easy to counter.

Besides they low duration stun and life steal, there are accessories to counter most of his arsenal, unlike the classes like fighter and such where the only counter for those stuns are insane focus.

Now dont get me wrong, i agree that SK is OP for what its supposed to be, but all im saying is, considering at 70 cap in "pro play" they are among the norm, we don't wanna need their average play and have the pro play SK as garbage as a result

• And could you point out what specifically you want to nerf ? If you make a statement ,than you have to explain what ideas you have about nerfing them? 'Nerf namekians is not enough'

Sigh

I think either namek passive attack drops or have the damage on their skill drop so it will balance out the class.

this way tank will still have their op defence and LP but their attack will reduce to balance the other classes. They are already op with their defence, we do not want them to become the Hulk with the attack they have now so tank passive attack and skill damage should be nefted to balance the class and make it harder for kill stealers.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• We all know that the only class op of this race is shadow knight, you guys don't know the story of this class, it became this strong because the developers liked this class so much themselves, that they forgot about the balance. You all can babble all you want that sk is supposed to be dps, but it truly isn't. As of right now, shadow knight deals more damage than a whole race made for that. Seriously, don't be that blind, but a sk can deal more damage than humans who don't crit (sm and crane for sure), both in overall dmg and dots. Now a sk is a tank, it even has a better taunt than dw, so how come a tanking class is a better dps? They also have a 45m 1sec cast time stunt, life steal, fear and such. Tell me, why should sks have better dps than most human classes when it's a tank? They literally can kill their enemies with one skill, just like fighters which shouldn't be possible anywhere. Now that life steal nerf oe whatever that basically changed nothing made sks so upset because they enjoy the way this class is almost every class in game built in one. It's just stupid, but they're not invincible, i do know how to use brains so i'm fine, it's just a mess.

• Seems like Shadow Knight (I think we all agree on this) is the only one to be escaping the nerf squad. In my opinion, lvl 60 cap benefits Shadow Knight all in all, and to be completely honest Fighters (the other side of the page) who are now one of the few fully PvP oriented classes *cries for swordsman* are no match for this so called "tank dps". It's crazy to think about this. This current era of DBOG reminds me so much of Leinad and Skedar, the only difference is that they were OP and probably had so much more skill and upgrade to actually beat all the other classes compared to now. Well, enough for me crying about the current situation, I guess I'll go level up my damn nerfed turtle (DiviNe and me will cry for this class xd)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!