Namekian over power

• lol what XD? Random crane doing more dmg than best sk, and good sword like crane is real danger for sk in 1 vs 1

Next time pay more attention to what I'm saying if you're willing to answer, but what can i expect, your nickname is "bad picollo", not even spelled right and childish. I said that sk does more dot from one skill, a crane would have to use multiple skills and rp balls, and sm doesn't deal more dmg than sk without crits. Danger or not, sm sometimes fails with his strategy, after putting so much effort, sk uses 1 skill and basically kills you with it. I bet you're one of those sk, your posts are alwaya full of crap anyway.

• Next time pay more attention to what I'm saying if you're willing to answer, but what can i expect, your nickname is "bad picollo", not even spelled right and childish. I said that sk does more dot from one skill, a crane would have to use multiple skills and rp balls, and sm doesn't deal more dmg than sk without crits. Danger or not, sm sometimes fails with his strategy, after putting so much effort, sk uses 1 skill and basically kills you with it. I bet you're one of those sk, your posts are alwaya full of crap anyway.

idk what my forum name have in common with my post, my name is bad spelled oh no... i hope that only you notice it, aww! idk how sk can have higher dots than crane while the time of crane dot is 3 times longer (on this cap) and can bleed 1,8k with crit every 2 sec so the total of one crane dot is higher than sk dot, crane is master of dots and his passive that increase dots is on 4/6 on this cap, in 1vs 1 this bleed does not count because brained human will use antibleed and here will be 0 bleed. And no i dont even play sk, but i have played it on hk the main problem of sk is high lp combinated with lp%+reflect because of that he dont need put too much effort vs classes that focus on physical dmg like sword / fighter or energy like karma or plasma crit rate is also broken in this game sk crit almost every time, the life steal should have fixed dmg 330LP his curse should be also nerfed to 330LP this is his main weapon in pvp, sk dont dot fighters and swords in 1 vs 1 he debuff them. if sk one shot you and have higher dots than crane that's mean you're papel human and you should delete account.

• idk what my forum name have in common with my post, my name is bad spelled oh no... i hope that only you notice it, aww! idk how sk can have higher dots than crane while the time of crane dot is 3 times longer (on this cap) and can bleed 1,8k with crit every 2 sec so the total of one crane dot is higher than sk dot, crane is master of dots and his passive that increase dots is on 4/6 on this cap, in 1vs 1 this bleed does not count because brained human will use antibleed and here will be 0 bleed. And no i dont even play sk, but i have played it on hk the main problem of sk is high lp combinated with lp%+reflect because of that he dont need put too much effort vs classes that focus on physical dmg like sword / fighter or energy like karma or plasma crit rate is also broken in this game sk crit almost every time, the life steal should have fixed dmg 330LP his curse should be also nerfed to 330LP this is his main weapon in pvp, sk dont dot fighters and swords in 1 vs 1 he debuff them. if sk one shot you and have higher dots than crane that's mean you're papel human and you should delete account.

Don't get too emotional, you might put yourself in a depression. By mentioning your name i evaluated your own intellectual capabilities to see if you can keep up with me discussing something. Then again, you were talking about cranes dealing more crit dot damage, even though I clearly said more than once that I'm talking about dmg without crits. Now show me a video of a crane lvl 60 dealing more dot with 1-2 skills without crit and rp balls, cause a sk doesn't need to use those. It's longer indeed, but I was talking about damage, which you find hard to understand. Also i do defeat sks mostly, but that's because i actually think. Sk takes more than half lp by bold strike's base dmg, then bleeding is what kills you if you don't have autopots or your enemy stunted to recover yourself. Obviously tanks can't have both good dps and defense, and if you think otherwise, you're a delusional figure who has no idea about coding nor general balancing both in games and other areas. Said my piece, bark all you want but i was here to discuss, not fight over "tough guy's" title. Peace out. ;)

• Don't get too emotional, you might put yourself in a depression. By mentioning your name i evaluated your own intellectual capabilities to see if you can keep up with me discussing something. Then again, you were talking about cranes dealing more crit dot damage, even though I clearly said more than once that I'm talking about dmg without crits. Now show me a video of a crane lvl 60 dealing more dot with 1-2 skills without crit and rp balls, cause a sk doesn't need to use those. It's longer indeed, but I was talking about damage, which you find hard to understand. Also i do defeat sks mostly, but that's because i actually think. Sk takes more than half lp by bold strike's base dmg, then bleeding is what kills you if you don't have autopots or your enemy stunted to recover yourself. Obviously tanks can't have both good dps and defense, and if you think otherwise, you're a delusional figure who has no idea about coding nor general balancing both in games and other areas. Said my piece, bark all you want but i was here to discuss, not fight over "tough guy's" title. Peace out. ;)

Test made with probably best walking SK aka mussolini full prop, axe +15 from CC
    Here is his DMG/Bleed on my crane, he can't kill me even with 3 bleeds, because sk bleed is not strong as you all think and the problem is not in his bold strike but in his debuffs and only mussolini hit stronger than my crane just because its not lvl cap 70.

1A.png

3.png

Some random SK with decent equip bold strike + RP:
    SDFG.png

I like how papel humans with 2k defense, without accessories complain about everything try argue and act clever, if you try fight sk without anti bleed and energy set def armor, then delete this game

• Don't get too emotional, you might put yourself in a depression. By mentioning your name i evaluated your own intellectual capabilities to see if you can keep up with me discussing something. Then again, you were talking about cranes dealing more crit dot damage, even though I clearly said more than once that I'm talking about dmg without crits. Now show me a video of a crane lvl 60 dealing more dot with 1-2 skills without crit and rp balls, cause a sk doesn't need to use those. It's longer indeed, but I was talking about damage, which you find hard to understand. Also i do defeat sks mostly, but that's because i actually think. Sk takes more than half lp by bold strike's base dmg, then bleeding is what kills you if you don't have autopots or your enemy stunted to recover yourself. Obviously tanks can't have both good dps and defense, and if you think otherwise, you're a delusional figure who has no idea about coding nor general balancing both in games and other areas. Said my piece, bark all you want but i was here to discuss, not fight over "tough guy's" title. Peace out. ;)

Get yourself psychologist because your clapped.

• i agree you do need anti bleed and energy def if ur a human to fight an sk what u fail to mention thou is that u only have 700 physical def.

if he hits you with life absorb skill with that low of def you will be dead in 6-8 seconds.

as you say sks do not need alot of nerfing simple changes can be done to make it more fair for other classes when fighting them heres my opinion please note this doesnt represent the dbog teams opinion and that if any nerfs happen that are similar to this is merely coincidence as im not apart of the team that balances the game.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1894/ Volient slice. Change the cd from 10 seconds to 35 seconds. reason being a tank doesnt need to spam stuns like a karma to kill opponents it has plenty of moves that can destroy opponents and I believe this change isnt game breaking and wont cause arage quit of the class like our thousand slash nerf of cranes.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1895/ Life Steal. I have 2 options i wouldnt mind being tested or tryed out.

option 1:is to reduce the duration of life steal from 36 seconds to 10 seconds keeping its damage the same, and its classifcation as physical attack. reason is the long duration and damage actually makes it completely out class cranes dots which makes no sense since sks are a tank not a dot user.

option2:is to change life steal from a physical attack to a energy attack keep the damage as is and keep duration as is.

I believe this wouldnt hurt sks to the point of useless and actually give humans a better chance of surviving the dreaded 1-2shot combos an sk can dish out to an average player. if life steal was to be nerf Option 2 is what i recommend because it doesnt hurt sks in pve

anyways i figure every sk will attack me with shutupnewb comments :) i dont mind if they are directed at me but remember keep it civil to the other members of dbog

regards boxbox

• Killing sk takes time, so if you will decrease his life steal from 36 to 10 sec and make it again as physical humans will have to share thier low def gear between physical and energy again, as you can see after last change here is not much results, he also need this skill in pve so dont change the duration, sk is tank it takes time to kill him is better if he have long duration but lower dmg, than short and high.
    Actualy the most dangerous skills in pvp from sk:
    348.png- Curse:
    330% State Damage

Deals 548 damage everytime a spell is cast/22sec

337.png- life steal:
    Absorbs 330 LP from target every 2 seconds/36 sec

With these two skills + reflect/lp% sk kill most of class.
    The curse deal damage should be changed to 330 and the life steal should have fixed damage 330

• thats a good suggestion as well :) hopefully balance team agrees

• Violent slice loses its duration after 2 or 3 uses, so no point in that. About steal life it was already nerfed and converted to energy attack, thats why ppl now can stack e def against SK

• Violent slice loses its duration after 2 or 3 uses, so no point in that. About steal life it was already nerfed and converted to energy attack, thats why ppl now can stack e def against SK

my bad about life steal i missed the news update on that thank you for bringing that to my attention. I was away for a month working and didnt see that change ill delete my suggestion about life steal. thanks mussolini

:) #stupidobox :) for not knowing life steal changes :)

• When you say people you say others sk and healer, cuz this don't make any difference to karma, turtle and m.a. They still have no chance against sk.

Not enterily true, I was testing with Bad Picollo yesterday, and his crane with +13 gear only got 3.5k bold, if a turtle or a crane is well geared and can sustain dmg, they have enough time to start their annoying combo with the slows/sleeps/freeze etc etc, and beat a SK no problem. SK lacks gap closers against this type of classes, their range outranges the SK.

• Not enterily true, I was testing with Bad Picollo yesterday, and his crane with +13 gear only got 3.5k bold, if a turtle or a crane is well geared and can sustain dmg, they have enough time to start their annoying combo with the slows/sleeps/freeze etc etc, and beat a SK no problem. SK lacks gap closers against this type of classes, their range outranges the SK.

The problem is a SK of similar gear will last the entire round (with authority and senzus) while humans that do less DMG (unless crit) cannot.

I mean due to how SK is fairly decent to counter with accessories at max cap I'm not complaining....but the very makeup of the class (among top dps and debatable best tank or #2) is offsetting when thinking about balance

• People complaining about SK being OP, and they don't even realized that the damage of SK is not big deal and they got pretty dam nerfed, if you're in PvP against a SK now you just have to stack E.def and antibleed, after that you have the matchup already won (unless you don't even know how to use your skillset, that way any class can kill you), but, like most people here doesn't even bother to get good gear that's why they start complaining, it's now the most easy class to counter -_-

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • People complaining about SK being OP, and they don't even realized that the damage of SK is not big deal and they got pretty dam nerfed, if you're in PvP against a SK now you just have to stack E.def and antibleed, after that you have the matchup already won (unless you don't even know how to use your skillset, that way any class can kill you), but, like most people here doesn't even bother to get good gear that's why they start complaining, it's now the most easy class to counter -_-

Ofc. Human fighters/turtles on plat with +6 equips and full popo accessories get 6/7k bolds from SK then they come cry to the forum. I have a +15 CC100 axe, the best one in the game atm, and I full prop only hit 3k on some people, pair that with good acessories and it's done.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!