• I've been casually playing this game since the Korean server days and never truly took the time to understand the different classes and their advantages. I love Namekians, and I didn't like the idea of using an axe, so chose DW and been playing with them ever since. However, after reading about the SK class and seeing how much more damage they do while still being a tank class, I'm wondering what is the benefit of DW. Are DWs just more tankier and just have more LP? Since there's no class reset, I'm thinking about starting over and choosing an SK over DW. But before I invest that time, just curious as the reasons why someone would pick DW over SK? It seems like SK is just a better and more versatile class.

Thanks!

• Dw are more tankier than SK but right now SK is broken because they can kill mobs with 1 skill or 2, which is stupid because they are not fighters so they should not have this much attack. tank should be balance with op defence and LP only.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Dw are more tankier than SK but right now SK is broken because they can kill mobs with 1 skill or 2, which is stupid because they are not fighters so they should not have this much attack. tank should be balance with op defence and LP only.

Thanks for the quick reply. So SKs are basically better right mainly due to lack of proper balancing?

• I've been casually playing this game since the Korean server days and never truly took the time to understand the different classes and their advantages. I love Namekians, and I didn't like the idea of using an axe, so chose DW and been playing with them ever since. However, after reading about the SK class and seeing how much more damage they do while still being a tank class, I'm wondering what is the benefit of DW. Are DWs just more tankier and just have more LP? Since there's no class reset, I'm thinking about starting over and choosing an SK over DW. But before I invest that time, just curious as the reasons why someone would pick DW over SK? It seems like SK is just a better and more versatile class.

Thanks!

DW is abit good now because daneos gave him focus passive and changed demon wave to make % damage + dot

but it lacks aggro skills.

SK has a very good aggro skill and is better in PVP than DW. i see many SKs win budokai

• Every budokai has atleast two SK in semi finals, last budokai had 4 SKs IIRC.

Granted, it might be because the big cashers like mussolini are playing this class (since they know it's no skill but OP).

well i actually can see mussolini almost every day grinding in paypaya with his turtle, is true that sk is simple class but for make it work you need a lot of equips and it cost for sure, i would say that sk i most expensive class for make it work properly comprared to fighters where they go full dex in everything and they cry that sk one shot them. I also saw many times your private shops on few characters in same time which were filled with dogis and auto pots so complaining about cashers and cashing by yourself sounds bad af....

• Can't compare hundreds to thousands, remember your friend 2pro who cashed 11k to win budokai just once ?

i dont compare you and him, i dont care until you two dont cash from my wallet, he was not my friend i talked with him few times when i wanted buy box or lvl up stones but he make hardcore prices like 4,5kk for box or 17kk for lvl up stone.

• i guess DW its better on PVE, SK do it good too but in a party for cc or another dungeon i prefer to go with a DW than a SK, if u like pvp go for sk, if u like pve/pvp go for sk too xD, i only recommend DW if u like PVE AF. :D

Can't compare hundreds to thousands, remember your friend 2pro who cashed 11k to win budokai just once ?

well i actually can see mussolini almost every day grinding in paypaya with his turtle, is true that sk is simple class but for make it work you need a lot of equips and it cost for sure, i would say that sk i most expensive class for make it work properly comprared to fighters where they go full dex in everything and they cry that sk one shot them. I also saw many times your private shops on few characters in same time which were filled with dogis and auto pots so complaining about cashers and cashing by yourself sounds bad af....

stay on topic kids

• Every budokai has atleast two SK in semi finals, last budokai had 4 SKs IIRC.

Granted, it might be because the big cashers like mussolini are playing this class (since they know it's no skill but OP).

A bit hipocritical coming from you but ok. Both points u made actually, you weren't even playing I already was winning budo with many different classes on TW. You probably cashed way more than me, and your strategy with all your characters was simply to abuse your ping and KD out, you even did it with SK, great skills, no doubt.

I haven't farmed as much lately but yes, whoever farms in papaya will see my turtle and my buffer there constantly. My mudosa gear was ALL upgraded with the stones I farmed for about a month near the end of 55 cap. I only cash for boxes when it's urgent, or z32's to sell whenever I can't resist upgrading (I'm addict xd) and screw my gear right before budo. But lately, I've been getting my boxes from CC100 runs, did 25+, and spamming boss event with 4 characters.

PS: And if you check my post history, you'll see I'm one of the biggest advocates for equality between what cashers can obtain, and f2p players.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!