WT check price and buy Gender Change and Z32s.

• Hello,

How much these days cost Gender Change and Z32?
    I want to buy Gender Change or Z32, write here or pm if sell and for how much.

Gender swap literally swaps gender, there is no menu to choose your face or hair. It changes your hairstyle number to the exact same number for the opposite gender. Same goes for the face. I realy do not recommend it unless you have a really bad fetish for transgenders, cross dressing or just roleplaying with no regard of how you look.

• Gender swap literally swaps gender, there is no menu to choose your face or hair. It changes your hairstyle number to the exact same number for the opposite gender. Same goes for the face. I realy do not recommend it unless you have a really bad fetish for transgenders, cross dressing or just roleplaying with no regard of how you look.

Did you forgot that I asked mods where males wearing female clothes like: Skirts, Dresses, High Heels and etc, but because you said recoloring was only option is impossible, so. Not to mention all good cosmetic mods I like are made for females as well.

So anyone know prices these days and has those things, I willing to buy.

• Did you forgot that I asked mods where males wearing female clothes like: Skirts, Dresses, High Heels and etc, but because you said recoloring was only option is impossible, so. Not to mention all good cosmetic mods I like are made for females as well.

So anyone know prices these days and has those things, I willing to buy.

Yeah.....about that........

Have fun cross dressing in Dbo :winkerino:
    xD.PNG

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!