add Party Searching / Party Advertise to Server #1

• Hi DBOG Team,

I would like suggest to add something like party searching in the forum. mybee this would help to create new teams or find new strong player to spam dungeons. I realize that we have alot strong single players ingame who like to play the high floors of ccbd and the newest tmq but they cant find a nice party to spam this. alot guilds dont have enough strong people (different classes) and searching for players in game take to much time and people do not have partience to wait until the party is full. Or some of them leave after 1 or 2 runs and u need to find people again. with bad luck the party dissolves again and you are alone. It doesnt even matter if you have good gear and weapons these days, becouse almost everything depends on connections and best friends. even if u watch lfg and trade chats the whole day, you will not see people who search for cc 70 ,cc90 or tmq 7. they are very rare now and even if u see this, the place is quickly occupied. I know we have a "party search function" ingame but thats really bad how it works. u dont get player requests and everyone can join it. thats why nobody use it.

In a misterious way, people have even started to sell "help". that means if u have good gear but u cant find a strong party, the only way is to "pay" a party that they can take u with them if u are not in the same guild or u have the same class. Out of frustration, some good players have already stopped playing becouse many feel useless and not needed. they dont want pay for a service they can also do for free becouse they already have the skills and experience of the whole game. almost everything is private and this have to be changed.

i think we need a party recrutment/ party searching selection in this forum so we can also try to create our own private partys or find classes they would like to join. there are even people who got many chars and would offer to change to role if needed. In discord its not possible beocuse of the spams and off topic chats.

let me know what u think about this.

regards

• To be honest, making multi clients possible is what also kind of screws with this. Because people are capable of using multiple characters at once, they find it unnecessary to communicate with other people and even guilds. That truly deprives the game of it's natural teamwork gameplay and makes it difficult for others who find joy in teaming up and or can't multi client themselves. I do think this party search section on the forum could also be a huge help to those that don't have the luxury of multi client or are alone and can't do much by themselves.

P.S When you also think about it, being able to multi client takes away from people meeting each other, due to the lack of communication there's no need to make new friends in order to get things done. Which will just continue the cycle of solo players and people needing help from others.

• if i search a group for doing cc dungeon for example i search ingame because i cant wait hours that someone write a forum.... and if they maybe want do more runs on another day i add them to friend list so what you need a forum section for it?

• there a party sreacher , just active it , open a theard looking for someone to do x dungeon -_- , maybe with a forum chat may works .. but adding a party sreach section won't help at all , peopole are constaly leaving the game , daneos should pay for some ADS , creat link sytem , every new player that comes to the game and register with you'r link and level up you will receive X amount of gifts for each x level he reach .. we need more players in this server

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!