RNG in DBOG is screwed up

• Since Mussolini's thread had to be taken down to one toxic individual I've decided to open a thread similar to his but different(Read the title if you don't know what I'm talking about).

I sometimes find it hard to believe the dragon ball mob spawn rate is 20%, I remember one hunt most of the time I'd have to kill 100+ mobs just to get 5-9 dragon ball mobs, and when I finally did get at most 10 at once none of them would drop the ball(plus the mobs that spawned before those). I don't know if Daneos secretly has a switch that turns off Dragon ball mobs/drop rate for some players but it shouldn't be anywhere near that difficult to obtain dragon balls considering the drop rate is 5% as well.

According to one of the Game masters all the changes made to DBOG are included in the patch notes. I mean maybe that's true? However I know for a fact crafting has been changed A LOT over the course of POB to OB, remember when we could actually get max stats on gear? And most players in the community who farm anywhere from 3 hours to 10 hours a day on Papaya can agree with me the stone drop rate has been lowered significantly since POB especially when we compare it to the 1st day white stones became a drop. Once again that contradicts what one of the GMs has told me about them including everything in patch notes, sure I may not be all knowing but RNG sure as hell ain't backing up what you said. However it's possible that they either A) Forgot to add it into patch notes B) Didn't want us to know or C)It wasn't an intentional change.

As for Kiri majins I wouldn't have minded the spawn rate since it usually takes me an hour tops to get 30 kills. Except for the fact that the spawn rate of KM's was secretly changed during the level 55 cap. Normally it's supposed to be 5%, but sometimes I go through several hordes of mobs before getting a single kiri majin. RNG once again contradicts what the GM stated.

And what in the flying hell's going on with attributes?! 7 million, 12 million for 1 attribute? Come on man and that's with the item being sacrificed to increase their success rate. Dogi ball fail rate is supposed to be 20% yet some people are getting 6 successes in a row while other are getting 6 fails in a row.

I'm not even gonna bother to get started on upgrade success rate and boxes. Everyone at this point knows the issue.

From what I've seen on the Forum recently, there are 3 possible responses to this thread that I'll get from the community. A) "The game's easy enough/stop crying to make the game easy" B) "I agree" or C) they have something else to add to the discussion. For those who thinks I'm trying to make the game easier, I'm not.

Hopefully when a Game master responses they give a real answer not some automated phone message from Daneos(no offense Gms).

MUST READ BEFORE REPLYING vvv

Making the game easier means lowering the game's intended difficulty. This however is not the game's intended difficulty, thus doing nothing about it only makes the game harder, the point of this thread has nothing to do with making the game easier.

The point of this thread and what I'm trying to say(for those who didn't understand what I was saying) is that the numbers don't add up. If the numbers don't add up it isn't "just RNG".

DISCLAIMERS vvv

Also I'm aware that the staff's constantly being harassed by the community, my apologies if this comes off as rude.

I greatly appreciate the fact that Daneos has enabled us to relieve DBO once more as I was too young at the time to try out DBO. Honestly overall despite the screw ups Daneos has committed I prefer DBOG over retail solely for the free to play features he's added to the game. Such as boxes from world boss event, and dogi ball/boxes from CCBD. And the most recent update dogi capsules that drop from TMQ bosses.

It'd be the Icing on top of the cake if he were able to do something about the game's Random number generator.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!