How DBOG can become a better game

• The problem is with con values for humans they are not only low defense creatures but they also have the lowest con calculations so they dying just by reflect from tanky classes because of low LP and human vs human fights are short, its end usually after few sec because the human damage comprared to human defense/hp is mistake.

a little bit higher or lower con scaling doesnt make a difference the base LP without any gear has to be way more on human and majiin

• I like the point of guard 100% success however this will kill sm ?

• Guard 100% was in dbog in pre open beta before daneos fixed it. everyone was able to guard any skill, and that killed all classes and the game itself not only sm.

You were able to see everyone on plat using guard against turtle attacks that killed the fun.

haha is so funny when turtle who live around arena one shot ppl hahahaha oh gad so fun sometimes im forgetting to laugh and i just respawn haha beutifull game. guard killed game that dies already and now its dying again even if here is no guard XDD? and guard will kill it????????come on dude if you think that single aspect can kill something then here is something wrong with you. do you even looking at the channels? sometimes even platform is empty, all time same budokai winners If you think that guard killed an class or even a game then you need help.
    Game is dying when players losing interest in it, nothing else, if you think that being killed from one shot is funny and having chance to guard will kill game then good for you.

When here will be guard turtle will have chance to win against crane, crane/turtle will have chance to win against karma etc...

if player will have weaker equip but he will know when he need use guard he can win with stronger opponent by skill.

• haha is so funny when turtle who live around arena one shot ppl hahahaha oh gad so fun sometimes im forgetting to laugh and i just respawn haha beutifull game. guard killed game that dies already and now its dying again even if here is no guard XDD? and guard will kill it????????come on dude if you think that single aspect can kill something then here is something wrong with you. do you even looking at the channels? sometimes even platform is empty, all time same budokai winners If you think that guard killed an class or even a game then you need help.
    Game is dying when players losing interest in it, nothing else, if you think that being killed from one shot is funny and having chance to guard will kill game then good for you.

When here will be guard turtle will have chance to win against crane, crane/turtle will have chance to win against karma etc...

It's impossible to change game mechanics, combat in this game is not like xenoverse.

I think you were in pre open beta and saw when guard was 100%. How was it? Was it good? The game was fun that way?

Let's just face the facts.

• It's impossible to change game mechanics, combat in this game is not like xenoverse.

I think you were in pre open beta and saw when guard was 100%. How was it? Was it good? The game was fun that way?

Let's just face the facts.

i didnt play game that was full of buggs and everyone had +15, but in your eyes guard killed this game come on, is not because of tons of bugs and tons of +15

IT WAS GUARD! GUARD KILLED POB! FAKIN GUARD NEVER AGAIN!!!1ONE!1ONE1!!! plz staph most of ppl that i know didnt play also, so bothering guard because of game fail is mistake while here was a lot of bugs, but you blame guard XDD you looks funny for sure you dont want this change and you try yutn it into something that it never will be, so please calm your tits.

Game mechanic is simple if you understand it, and i didnt play xenoverse.

• i didnt play game that was full of buggs and everyone had +15, but in your eyes guard killed this game come on, is not because of tons of bugs and tons of +15

IT WAS GUARD! GUARD KILLED POB! FAKIN GUARD NEVER AGAIN!!!1ONE!1ONE1!!! plz staph most of ppl that i know didnt play also, so bothering guard because of game fail is mistake while here was a lot of bugs, but you blame guard XDD you looks funny for sure you dont want this change and you try yutn it into something that it never will be, so please calm your tits.

Game mechanic is simple if you understand it, and i didnt play xenoverse.

You weren't there when guard was 100% thats why you think it will be good.

My posts or your posts are just suggestions the final decision is for Daneos.

• You weren't there when guard was 100% thats why you think it will be good.

My posts or your posts are just suggestions the final decision is for Daneos.

Is not true, your post is not suggestion or even opinion you turn my suggestion into critical error and you blame it for POB fail:

You clearly trying turn people against my suggestion

Guard 100% was in dbog in pre open beta before daneos fixed it. everyone was able to guard any skill, and that killed all classes and the game itself not only sm.

You were able to see everyone on plat using guard against turtle attacks that killed the fun.

• Is not true, your post is not suggestion or even opinion you turn my suggestion into critical error and you blame it for POB fail:

You clearly trying turn people against my suggestion

You are free to post and people are free to give their opinion.

What you do is if you didn't like someone's post you make fun of him/her.

If i was a mod i would close this thread.

• You are free to post and people are free to give their opinion.

What you do is if you didn't like someone's post you make fun of him/her.

If i was a mod i would close this thread.

But you are not, and what all what you can close is your room doors in your family house, now go check definition of "opinion" and "manipulation"

If you have nothing else interesing to say about this thread pls shut, dont play with me and dont try act clever more than you are.

• I think they should open up a new server but keep the current OB server live. Like back in Taiwan there was server 1 and 2, we can do the same thing here. By doing this the game is able to start fresh and learn from the past mistakes while still keeping the old accounts in server 1.

• I think they should open up a new server but keep the current OB server live. Like back in Taiwan there was server 1 and 2, we can do the same thing here. By doing this the game is able to start fresh and learn from the past mistakes while still keeping the old accounts in server 1.

Not too many people playing that would divide players and will make the game with less people in each server.

• I agree that giving guard a success of 100% but raising its cd will make the pvp more challenging and skillful. Now is totally based on luck, you can do your strategy perfectly but if you miss one hit with some classes you're dead. We should have a mechanic that help us breaking combo for the opponent, obviously they can do the same o.o ... it would require to use the brain to win, now the pvp is just - spam the same tactic to win - and yeah that's not so funny. This is my opinion, don't start to insult, like happens everywhere

Sorry for my bad english xD

• In my opinion, upgrading should take a certain amount of advanced stones for each upgrade.

For example

+6-7 = 3 purple stones

+7-8 = 5 purple stones

+8-9 = 8 purple stones

+9-10 = 10 purple stones

+10-11 = 12 purple stones

+11-12= 15 purple stones

+12-13 = 18 purple stones

+13-14 = 21 purple stones

+14-15 = 24 purple stones

(116 stones in total to reach +15)

If purples cost around 3.5kk each, it should take around 400kk to get +15 on a weapon.

On average, you farm about 10kk per hour(including stones and trash), so it would take around 40 days of grinding 1 hour a day to guarantee your weapon to be +15.

In comparison to grinding, if you are a casher, it would cost around $200 to reach +15 on a weapon(Lvl up 30s can sell for about 10-15kk, so every $100 spent, you get around 200kk-250kk)

This would make players have a set goal and get them motivated to play the game and grind for their gear.

Making the end game goal reachable to all players and not behind straight RNG, would make less people quit. A lot of players decide to quit after spending all their zeni on upgrading and then getting nothing out of it. No other game has a system like this and all games that did have a system like this, have failed and died, like DBOG will soon enough if the game continues how it is currently.

The argument of "oh tw and kr was harder, stop complaining" is the dumbest shit i've ever read honestly, where are the TW and KR servers? please tell me.

You can clearly see the playercount getting less and less every week just by checking the channels on the weekend. Yesterday there was less than 2000 people playing on a saturday evening... which is the day most people are off school, work ect...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!