How DBOG can become a better game

• ok let's stay on topic humans, if you have problem with each other then not in this thread I waste my time for write it for sure, i also dont care about your personal thought and fellings about your stuff and items.

the good of game>you

most of ppl think only about themselves,

while on first place should be the good of game because is not possible to make every player happy, deal with it, you helping fix this game and you support changes or you want still complain how bad is this game.

• it just bothers me that hardlock needs to do this because ppl question their decisions, and if u call it negative its up to you, same goes for ppl complaining good items are expensive.. well then dont buy them xD

• People should focus more on fixing game and making it more fun to play rather than fight and complain all the time. I am sorry if i was rude to anyone but ye my that's opinion. I said other day that economy is one of the key things that needs to be fixed because its ruining gameplay a lot.

There is still lot quests that need to be fixed and even today i found a bug. When i use sleep on blue map those mobs that use pikes they keep piking ground even if asleep hahah. Found it quite funny actually.

edit: blue map explosives quest is bugged. Quest at ghost canyon.

• People should focus more on fixing game and making it more fun to play rather than fight and complain all the time. I am sorry if i was rude to anyone but ye my that's opinion. I said other day that economy is one of the key things that needs to be fixed because its ruining gameplay a lot.

There is still lot quests that need to be fixed and even today i found a bug. When i use sleep on blue map those mobs that use pikes they keep piking ground even if asleep hahah. Found it quite funny actually.

edit: blue map explosives quest is bugged. Quest at ghost canyon.

Yes that quest is bugged and about market.

Problem about market now, are bots and 3rd party programs that "gift" you stuffs, from zeni to other stuffs.

When that is handled, bots cleaning, is in progress already, then there will be nothing wrong with this market.

It is really the best way that prices of items be high, since it is worth it to sell them and then with a lot of money, you can invest it into something else.

Think it this way, new player make new character, it will be PVE character with AOE skills soo it can farm.

It will sell good legendary items and stones and it will have tons of zeni to spend on crafting, gear up, sell good crafting gear, donate and upgrade guild and more.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yeah I'm not up for level two characters to cap a third time. Twice is enough.

DAFUQ? no one is talking about deleting characters but about wipe all items and zeni, your character will stay with its lvl.

Why most of ppl on this forum dont want be clever, im not sure if you guys are acting stupid or what.

I need take a walk around my room because sometimes i dont belive what is going on on this forum.

• DAFUQ? no one is talking about deleting characters but about wipe all items and zeni, your character will stay with its lvl.

Why most of ppl on this forum dont want be clever, im not sure if you guys are acting stupid or what.

I need take a walk around my room because sometimes i dont belive what is going on on this forum.

If that is possible by 1 command, then it could happen if needed but I doubt that Daneos will go from account to account to delete items.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I belive that he have data base, thats how he can check how many +15 items are in game etc.

Yes he does have that and I know that he can delete entire account or simply some items from it but I am not sure if there is 1 global command to delete all items from all accounts in game.

If that command does not exit, trust me, it won't happen, it would take him weeks, maybe months to delete all items.

Still if that command does not exist, he can delete all and enable GM command @addlevel 60 , this way we all make char and start from lvl 60.

Still I would love if game can be fixed without this since mostly all this lvl 60 gears won't be that useful in cap 70 unless you are full +15 then yea lol.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Dude you and your buddy shinji are arrogant ones.

hahaha im not his buddy i dont agree with much of his comments..

and yes im arrogant and dont care;)

this game is full noobs 90% of the players click every spell and have 0 keybinds,

play bronze in league

be 1500 in WoW

maybe 2-3 players on this server are on my skill level most are big noobs call me arrogant i know i am <3

• whats ur ingame name, rank me or some friends of mine, then i’ll decide if u good player or not.

• true, but worth it if it means clean game and fresh item restart for all

Its meaningless tho...

There is already hard to play dungeons because there is no people to party with and you guys want that wipe so much. Only gear or everything just no. This few who are left will leave.

I am playing with tripple client rn and i am making fourth. So i have crane,dw,ultimate and making poko. Its sad i have to play cc solo.

If there is option and if its posible duplicated stuff needs to be deleted, bots needs to get banned. All +15 gear, all accessories if its bugged to get it shousl be deleted. Like what is chance to drop or craft two or three or more exactly the same items.

Please stop with wipe shijet. Even if you leave only chars what will you do with no gear lol.

I wont respond more to this i said all i wanted. Thanks everyone.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!