How DBOG can become a better game

• for me no problem, if a character wipe comes.

sure it would be sad to see my CC gear, shenron accoires, +15 stuff, etc all gone.

But... There's been done alot of damage to the game by cheaters and bots, and early game mistakes of staff.

A wipe would mean a fresh start for all , and erase all the damage done.

So i wont be upset if it happens.

But thats purely my opinion.

• but as we can see from pre open beta the same happend again and i think even with some protection aginst that can not guarantee that it wont happen again. in other games with big companies they dont wipe evey time when somehing happend. they also have to fight against the bot problem and other things.

there are also people who save zenis and work hard to get good start for next level caps. and these who stop playing need not be surprised if they come back next lvl cap and feel broke becouse they are free player.

we need other solutions.

• haha who the fack is you?:D if you want to judge my gameplay get on my level first :D

link achiev wow arenamaster or better or league diamond or better or youre not worth my time.

i dont care if ur good at a other game... you talk alot, do i want you to do the walk too, in this game. If you cannot back it up, be more humble.

• your title wmat solo champion will remove :V

• dat feel when banned members coming back to forum and cry around hahahahahaahah

just because they can't play anymore they making toxic atmosphere around, they saying that game is dead, members of forum dont have lifes but they are the one who can't survive without this game/forum they have to register and make multiple accounts just for prove thier existence, normal person without mental issues and a bit honor would just walk forward, they can't walk forward these ppl they stuck here, they are aaddicted and they can't accept that this game still "exist" and want "exist" without them.

I have interest in this game i like it and i would enjoy it, thats why i'm here at least on forum.

The ppl without interest in game that coming here just for write bullshlt here have mental issue, is like hating eating candys and everyday going to candy shop for telling other ppl how the candys are disgusting, you don't need to be an expert or philosopher for say that here is something wrong with few ppl.

Ppl who dont give a fak about dbog for REAL and see dbog as DEAD project are already gone from this forum and game, they doing something else, they not looking for reason to make new account and teach you how to live and remind you that dbog is dead, they just walk forward and leaving dbog behind.

• dat feel when banned members coming back to forum and cry around hahahahahaahah

just because they can't play anymore they making toxic atmosphere around, they saying that game is dead, members of forum dont have lifes but they are the one who can't survive without this game/forum they have to register and make multiple accounts just for prove thier existence, normal person without mental issues and a bit honor would just walk forward, they can't walk forward these ppl they stuck here, they are aaddicted and they can't accept that this game still "exist" and want "exist" without them.

i couldnt have said it any better.

• i dont care if ur good at a other game... you talk alot, do i want you to do the walk too, in this game. If you cannot back it up, be more humble.

gonna be boring better duel me in a skill game ;)

or make dbo skilled.

sad to have such ppl in the balance team you have the chance to do something but you do nothing,

play 1 fcking class and have the worst point of view ever ultimate with high gear is so tanky.. you can´t die in 1 stunchain

you play full tank with high resist, and what is your ideas? increase resistance rate? man so useless just quit.

if i would duel you in dbo you can´t kill me and i can´t kill you just boring ;)

• Well, let's be serious.... I think the main flaw of this game is that it is too EASY to play. People complain about +15 and drop rate (etc) being hard. The thing they don't complain about is the fact that you can hit max level in less than 3 days... with max level there comes a huge of new things to do, but what's the problem with that? Simple, PEOPLE DON'T GET TO ENJOY AND ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME AS IT IS. They just skip all level 1-59 (1-69) features or whatever you can call that. Soon they have nothing to do because the game gets freaking stupid and monotonous. THERE'S NOT AN ACTUAL CHALLENGE AT ALL, and there's not actual cooperation either, people get help to plvl or pay for it, doing nothing but sit and wait. I bet lot of people don't even know how an actuall UD3 run looks like. So, again, what's the problem? As people say, you only begin to enjoy or play the game once you hit max level, because all other features aren't actually exploit as they should be. So, to make it simple: The game is too easy to play. The game needs to be harder in a way of making cooperation and strategy the way to play it (not mindless grind). And for that, I think the best way to make the game hard to play and enjoyable is to close the server so it will be mad hard to play.

• Well, let's be serious.... I think the main flaw of this game is that it is too EASY to play. People complain about +15 and drop rate (etc) being hard. The thing they don't complain about is the fact that you can hit max level in less than 3 days...

You can't be serious. Are you seriously suggesting that the GRIND is the highlight of the game? Contemporary entries into the MMORPG experience intentionally REDUCE the grind precisely because there's an endgame that doesn't suck, one that invites its players to enjoy the true game. No one can seriously argue that the fun in MMOs comes from grinding- the grind is meant to introduce players to the games mechanics and gameplay systems, and the endgame serves as a graduation and entry into the "true" experience.

The grind ISNT SUPPOSED to be difficult, nor is it supposed to be overexpansive, because nowadays most mmos actually WANT its playerbase to reach the cap and actually enjoy the content the game has to offer. The main flaw in DBOG is that there is no endgame. The game is from 2010, and lacks any enticing features to keep its playerbase interested in it. The reason DBO died was because it couldn't keep its audience. If you're seriously arguing that altering the grind to cap is the problem, then you're one of the main causes of this game's lack of longevity.

Its bad enough that people have to spend literal days grinding just to start having fun, when we have mmo junkies who have nothing better to do but stay in their basement and play DBO all day trying to argue that the grind should intentionally be made WORSE.

GTFO

• Well, let's be serious.... I think the main flaw of this game is that it is too EASY to play. People complain about +15 and drop rate (etc) being hard. The thing they don't complain about is the fact that you can hit max level in less than 3 days... with max level there comes a huge of new things to do, but what's the problem with that? Simple, PEOPLE DON'T GET TO ENJOY AND ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME AS IT IS. They just skip all level 1-59 (1-69) features or whatever you can call that. Soon they have nothing to do because the game gets freaking stupid and monotonous. THERE'S NOT AN ACTUAL CHALLENGE AT ALL, and there's not actual cooperation either, people get help to plvl or pay for it, doing nothing but sit and wait. I bet lot of people don't even know how an actuall UD3 run looks like. So, again, what's the problem? As people say, you only begin to enjoy or play the game once you hit max level, because all other features aren't actually exploit as they should be. So, to make it simple: The game is too easy to play. The game needs to be harder in a way of making cooperation and strategy the way to play it (not mindless grind). And for that, I think the best way to make the game hard to play and enjoyable is to close the server so it will be mad hard to play.

yes game is easy and mindless.. CCBD is definitly the hardest content of the game.. and even there you dont even need to play your char. just rightclick and auto-attack only the dende has to use his abilities the others can right click the boss and stay afk :D

before shutdown the server give it to me i´ll show how to make a privat server :D

Daneos 80 IQ is not enough to balance a game ;(

• That is true tho, events that exist needs to be changed and new events added.

END Game content does not exist, mostly people grind, get gear and afk in Korin Platform.

Why people quit, it is because it is boring, true.

Why it is boring?

It is because unlike any other MMO, there are no defined party roles when every class can enjoy PVE content.

That is, only few classes can even do dungeon, while rest, from namekian tankers to everyone else, can be straight deleted.

Lets give ultimate majin, karma, turtle little more buffs soo they can be even more usable and rest of classes, delete them.

yes game is easy and mindless.. CCBD is definitly the hardest content of the game.. and even there you dont even need to play your char. just rightclick and auto-attack only the dende has to use his abilities the others can right click the boss and stay afk :D

before shutdown the server give it to me i´ll show how to make a privat server :D

Daneos 80 IQ is not enough to balance a game ;(

CCBD should be as RAID Party system where you spend tons of time but guess what, you enjoy it.

It should be hard, strategy wise and fun, now sadly as you said, it is auto speed play.

Still Daneos is 1 guy, he is trying his best to balance and change stuffs that wouldn't ruin game, he just need right people around him.

I have no idea that balance team even exist and ultimate is ultimate class, strongest tanker in game that tank any dmg and on top of that resist even debuffs.

Soo yea ofc people will use him but still since it is boring class, only few use him and only few are good with it and know how to play it.

While most of us, just use him to buff our mains and such.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Lol if were up to me in ccbd, i would increase boss dmg by alot, that it would require a good geared dw/sk with majin buffs to be able to tank it, reduce maximum LP of those bosses, and give them a buff that reduces dmg taken from auto attack. So the gap between skills and auto attack would be less, combined with lowered max health, so that the time it takes to kill a boss wouldnt be superlong

• Lol if were up to me in ccbd, i would increase boss dmg by alot, that it would require a good geared dw/sk with majin buffs to be able to tank it, reduce maximum LP of those bosses, and give them a buff that reduces dmg taken from auto attack. So the gap between skills and auto attack would be less, combined with lowered max health, so that the time it takes to kill a boss wouldnt be superlong

So only cashers again can do high level content? CCBD is fine, everything is fine. No need to extra buffs or nerfing. Again only players who play fair would suffer.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!