How DBOG can become a better game

• So only cashers again can do high level content? CCBD is fine, everything is fine. No need to extra buffs or nerfing. Again only players who play fair would suffer.

this has nothing to do with cashers, or with fair players suffering.

But dont worry, It was merely my opinion that endgame content should be more difficult.

• So only cashers again can do high level content? CCBD is fine, everything is fine. No need to extra buffs or nerfing. Again only players who play fair would suffer.

Even if cashers will get the cash points then what about it? while first money/items will come from players that grind not from cashers, you can just trade the items for something from cash shop but you dont need kek, player will always get money faster than casher, now daneos remove stones from wagu wagu and brown boxes are more hard to get so cashers will be full of shitty dogis amen.

• Lol if were up to me in ccbd, i would increase boss dmg by alot, that it would require a good geared dw/sk with majin buffs to be able to tank it, reduce maximum LP of those bosses, and give them a buff that reduces dmg taken from auto attack. So the gap between skills and auto attack would be less, combined with lowered max health, so that the time it takes to kill a boss wouldnt be superlong

Ok mate, then tanker issue is solved but what about Fighter/SM/Crane classes, how to make them part of PVE runs.

Maybe enable on bosses stuns from MA or KD and Freeze from Crane.

If I remember those stuffs were changed, with paral too.

I mean, how to make that instead of turtle, MA's can go and do well and instead of Karma, Crane or Plasma.

If we would kinda improve this, then we would get a lot of options for PVE Parties and every class could go and enjoy PVE content.

Still, Cashalot I like your suggestion.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• didnt you read the part of bosses getting a buff that reduced damage taken from auto attack?

• didnt you read the part of bosses getting a buff that reduced damage taken from auto attack?

Yea I did mate but I doubt that this would break speed parties core unless default speed party becomes a bit weaker than DPS Critic / DOT ones, but still if this would fix PVE, then it would be easy fix, I am just saying about more options for those classes to even their usefulness.

That is all, still like I said, I want that change to happen, to test it out.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Lol if were up to me in ccbd, i would increase boss dmg by alot, that it would require a good geared dw/sk with majin buffs to be able to tank it, reduce maximum LP of those bosses, and give them a buff that reduces dmg taken from auto attack. So the gap between skills and auto attack would be less, combined with lowered max health, so that the time it takes to kill a boss wouldnt be superlong

i like that buff idea to bosses to reduce damage taken from autoattack. i would also liek to mix things up cashalot what do u think of this idea.

add a debuff skill to the bosses who dont have your reduce incoming damage from auto attack buff idea.

to have a cast a debuff of reduce auto attack by 70%

this is just another suggestion to have more than one way to reduce the lame old auto attack speed

• to help the game in its current state after the most recent budokai having to deal with buggers like codenemesis and ce using bugs to win rounds I believe.

1)more moderation in the game is necessary this means having more gms then there currently is the team can easily promote guys like moderatorkuromi and moderatorkakarot to increase watchful eyes in the game there should be moderation in the game to watch all matches of budokai to ensure fair play.

2)bans for anything in game need to be more harsh. this means forever bans and erasing of all accounts associated with the ip address of the banned account.

3)Bring back ban for shared VPNS, bots in the game use the same vpns might as well ban all folks who share a vpn in this game it will clean up alot of hackers and bugger 15s. If you cant use a regular ip address to play the game tough!

im done my rant for today tired of hackers ruiening budokai for all and the current market of the game going to shambles.

• rever buff removal on dungeon???
    for what?? to convert a class into an npc outside of the dungeons and have each person have it as a pet? it's a class for some reason not an instrument.

better

yes, it would be excellent

would be excellent, only for u "human"

:*

• i think spins are extremely powerful in this game to the point where buffers are the best dps in the game many will agree with this statement.

buffers are also the most sought after tank in the game currently since there damage and ability to tank out classes tanks and dps center classes like turtle.

however I cannot agree with the revert buff removal.

this current system for buff removal is what makes buffers,chefs important in pve. if you wish to go into a ccbd or ud you will have to either tought it out without a buff class or take one with you.

poko needs help yes!

rever buff removal on dungeon???
    for what?? to convert a class into an npc outside of the dungeons and have each person have it as a pet? it's a class for some reason not an instrument.

would be excellent, only for u "human"

:*

you are 100% correct on the pet statement its stupid to have buffers as a pet in game.

the fact is however buffers are out dpsing dps classes in pve this makes zero sense. even with the spin self stun at the end of the move it still doesnt make a true negative for using this move, mobs cant kill buffers so its a quick wait then bang room cleared

• this kind of wipe is acceptable too

• Spins are powerfull AoE damage over time in a small area, with long cooldowns and alot of exhaust time between them.

However they are not out dpsing any DPS single target. that statement is false, unless you compare a really strong cheff/ultimate, with a weak or badly equipped DPS class.

Secondly, the reason why they are sought after for tanking role, is not because they are a better tank then a Sk or a DW, because they are not.

Its because if the Ultima/cheff can play the tank role, then a slot opens for another class to join, instead of a SK/DW.

This is why they are sought after.

But this also has nothing to do with buffers being strong or weak, its because of attack speed party being the gold standart for any kind of PvE.

So before you go talking about ''facts'' or people ''agreeing'' with you, next time, think it through entirely.

I hope i havent offended you with this post, and i also hope, this explaination helps understanding the why and how of things.

• you didnt offend me with that post actually it is well put , you stated your opinion and i respect that.

i wasnt talking about out dpsing a single target, i was talking about aoe targeting which is suppose to be turtles speciallty its not anymore due to spins, . I failed to mention that in my post I apologize for that. also the cool downs for spins are quite manageable same with the exhaust the exhaust is only 5 seconds no group of remaining mobs will be able to a kill a buffer under that time unless the spin user done goofed and didnt kill any mobs they hit.

what everyone is saying is buffers now have become the gold standard for pve they do the 2nd best aoe damage(only chef does better damage with candy ball transform) they tank extremely well, if you count a buffer with buffs vs tank without majin buffs they do out tank them with ease.

because of this buffer now replaces many classes in ccbd runs and dungueon runs they replace turtle for aoe killing and they replace all tanks so more spots in a party can open up. In theory this looked good for buffer but in reality it makes the class extremely powerful, and it breaks the define roles of a mmo genre

for single target I agree 100% actually If i recall spins do nothing to a boss. in ccbd please correct me on this statement if im wrong Cashalot

I'm willing to see if nerfing speed parties will fix this, I cant forsee this helping out the situation but i have been wrong before

your suggestion in an earlier post to get all bosses in ccbd a buff to reduce auto attack damage by 50% or higher will be a welcome to classes who cant jion speed parties ie swordsmen, dw

thanks again for the insgiht skedar

• 250+k spin noncrit as support "tank" with 1 min cd and 5 sec exhaust

seems balanced
    btw attackspeedparty pretty OP right now

nerf

• updated.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!