How DBOG can become a better game

• TMQ/UD/BID/CCBD Changes

- Increase bosses auto attack block rate by 200%-500% ( Attack speed will be mostly blocked, making it useless)

- Crane Freeze and Sleep skill works on every boss as Karma Skill lock

Classes changes

- Ultimate Spins, Chef Ball - Duration increase and dmg decreased ( Duration increased to 1 min, dmg decreased, fixed 300-400 per sec dmg, not 5k ).

- Ultimate, Dende, Poko - props changed ( They ain't tankers, soo reduce their props in defense at least, 1% - 7% , this means healers and poko will be support back again and Ultimate with full props and prop buff, will have 39% as SK, DW if same geared).

Game Items Change

- Brown Boxes - will not be binded anywhere, not even in 1 event. ( This way you can farm with 1 character and send to any of them you need)

- All events items - shouldn't be binded, let people sell titles, boxes and everything else or send to characters they want too.

- Disable all private shops - If you want to sell something use auction house and it is great zeni sink

- Add bot check back

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• ultima and cheff are buff/tank class just look at their movesets. Their only skill that does dmg are spins, and those are only strong with poko and karma speed buffs. If you do suggestions, you need keep both pve and pvp in mind, just randomly saying things just looks silly

• - How about increase crit dmg instead of nerfing atk speed. You try to make a stat totally useless which will also make poko and karma useless in pve

- Neither crane freeze or karma skill lock should work on bosses

- For ulti spin we just need to nerf the ms scaling

- I hope you know that dende has the lowest base hp ingame and dies pretty fast even with max prop? Now you want a squishy healer who gets instant aggro when he heals to have even less defense?

- I agree with the brown boxes but we need to lower the quantity this game has way to many brown boxes

• - How about increase crit dmg instead of nerfing atk speed. You try to make a stat totally useless which will also make poko and karma useless in pve

- Neither crane freeze or karma skill lock should work on bosses

- For ulti spin we just need to nerf the ms scaling

- I hope you know that dende has the lowest base hp ingame and dies pretty fast even with max prop? Now you want a squishy healer who gets instant aggro when he heals to have even less defense?

- I agree with the brown boxes but we need to lower the quantity this game has way to many brown boxes

Reason behind props reduction on Dende and Poko, is to remove any idea of healer support class who can use tanker armors to do tanking.

Aggro System needs to change back, I said that 10 times already, where tankers could hold aggro np, this aggro is bad, it target players with low DPS as dende while dende keeps healing, unless something changed.

About speed nerf, each class have DOT's and Poko flying dragon needs to have burn skill inside.

Plus poko have curse too.

There will be always use of poko and karma, just other classes can be used instead too.

AFK Attack speed - ruins game and we losing tons of players simply because their characters no one wants to take in dungeons.

Karma Skill lock and Crane Freeze skill must work on each boss, soo instead of karma you can crane.

Ulti Spin Chef Ball needs longer duration and fixed dmg, IT ISN'T DPS CLASS, it is buffer plus this skill is mostly used as immunity against dmg than dmg and their dmg was never like this in retail.

This way DPS + DOT party will take part in dungeons and every class could be useful, not default ones.

About PVP part and props, with props reduced, humans with full prop would stand chance against buffers and dendes and their only hope is to one shot them before reflect kills them, ok they end up with 1 HP with reflect but unless something is changed, humans are gone in this game, we don't want Majins Balls Online game, don't we...

Or instead, props could be capped at 39% - 40%, where each class well geared in cap 70 at least, can reach that, this way props would be countered.

About DEX and Focus:

Another thing I forgot to mention here are focus and dex stats.

Dex dodge rate = focus hit rate

When I saw that someone is saying that dex stats are useless than props, then even DPS classes start to use it, well that needs to be changed and if need, dex needs to be buffed soo it gives same critic dmg as full prop geared.

This way humans could wear dex, pray for resistance and dodge and still keep same critic dmg as they are wearing props.

Another thing is, but I don't would would this broke balance, focus critic dmg % increase for turtles or increase their kame skills if needed in cap 70. Turtle dmg is crap and we all know it, maybe it should be increased a bit, I mean critic dmg %.

Increase crit dmg, and fighter/ turtle 1 shot all, nerf spins even more, and cheff/ulti have 0 dmg in pve, make poko and karma buff not stackable, and pokos can be deleted from game.

I am sorry but since when Buffers use to deal good dmg with spins? Only here in DBOG.

Spins are more as immunity and nice dmg over time if they are not moving, they shouldn't deal 5k per spin, they should deal 400-500 per spin, same for Chef ball skill.

Fighter and Turtle are squishy enough and they need dmg back, when they critic, their dmg should be high.

I don't care about speed stacking, since Bosses should have auto attack block rate increased.

Lets delete AFK attack speed game and start using skills and strategy and use all classes, instead of all majins, kinda.

Give chance to every class to be useful and used in dungeons soo they can gear and enjoy PVE content or this game will die again.

PS: I am not talking about giving them "ride", when you take any class you know that you can finish dungeon with no problem.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Reason behind props reduction on Dende and Poko, is to remove any idea of healer support class who can use tanker armors to do tanking.

So you are crying because +15 poko can tank cc 100? Just LOL

About speed nerf, each class have DOT's and Poko flying dragon needs to have burn skill inside.

Plus poko have curse too.

That won't solve anything at the end you will make karma poko useless and make crane and fighter more viable. Nothing changed just that pvp classes got good in pve and some classes got deleted from the game (RIP Poko).

Karma Skill lock and Crane Freeze skill must work on each boss, soo instead of karma you can crane.

Why the fk should freeze or skill lock work on bosses? That's stupid. You could spam freeze with cdr gear and clear all bosses without taking 1 dmg.

About PVP part and props, with props reduced, humans with full prop would stand chance against buffers and dendes and their only hope is to one shot them before reflect kills them, ok they end up with 1 HP with reflect but unless something is changed, humans are gone in this game, we don't want Majins Balls Online game, don't we...

Right now turtle is top tier in pvp same with crane. The only problem lies within ultimates and tank-dmgdealer-cc-Shadowknights. Dende isn't really a problem for humans. Only real tanks who can deal dmg while being tanky and having crazy amount of lp.

When I saw that someone is saying that dex stats are useless than props, then even DPS classes start to use it, well that needs to be changed and if need, dex needs to be buffed soo it gives same critic dmg as full prop geared.

This way humans could wear dex, pray for resistance and dodge and still keep same critic dmg as they are wearing props.

So you are saying give humans props + resistance + dodgerate + dmg? Could you pls stop. You can either go prop and be a bit more tanky or go dex (nearly the same dmg) and have dodge rate + resist rate.

I understand your problem but your solutions won't solve anything they will make everything worse.

Increase crit dmg, and fighter/ turtle 1 shot all

I just don't understand how crit did 3-4x times the dmg it does on dbog and on tw crit couldn't 1 shot everyone in pvp. Because some calculations or whatever is fked up right now crit dmg classes got a crazy nerf. The sad part in it is that the dbog team sees this as something good.

• Crying because +15 poko can tank? That ain't its job, if you want dead MMO again then people should do as you say.

Skill lock already working on some bosses soo if freeze would work, crane could jump instead of karma, ofc attack speed will be removed or trust me, no one new will play AFK Game where only Majins and some healers can do everything.

Dende right now no, but dende on cap 70 with mudosa gear of 1k and full props, humans can't even kill him.

In what MMO Healers wear tanker gear? Reduce props on them and on ultimate.

Give humans props + resistance + dodge rate + dmg, are you nuts?

I said that critic dmg from full prop fighter needs to be same as critic dmg of dex geared fighter.

Dex isn't good as it should be soo a bit buff in %critic dmg, in retail N prop bug was left for reason, soo that it would in PVP humans have chance vs mega props users as Ultimates or even dendes with mudosa gears.

If they won't do anything regarding this ( Ultimate, Poko, Dende), no one will play humans for real and "true DPS" class will be majins, not humans.

If you guys keep pushing your way, you will play alone in server until server gets closed because of no players.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Iceman, 400-500 per tick on spin, is nothing, might aswell delete cheff and ulti. If u wanna talk about something broken its attack speed, not cheff or ulti spins.

Both are broken when ultimate can replace turte/crane/plasma, ultimate spin is op and in speed party is even more hardcore, -50% dmg nerf ez ultimate is support and here ultimate is tank and dps.

dreamer have a lot of right points if crane will be able to freeze bosses and karma lock them then party of 4 cranes and healer will clean whole cc whith thier powerfull dots and overtime dmg, we should bost bosses with debuffs/stuns and not making them even more powerless against players. karma dont have problems with cc in speed party or with crit where she can use kid buu, good geared crane will find party everywhere.

And sure most of calculations are broken, turtlefighter can one shot only humans, crane/turtle can spam sleep, sk can spam combo where you can't touch him.

• Some bright suggestions in this thread really deserve to have their own particular topics, its already getting hard weeding out the good posts among so much bullshit. Certain individuals should simply not give their input about anything, ever.

Could start by making an official thread about each class' balance discussion and have them pinned.

• The game is already dead.

• Increase or double TMQ/UD/CC`Bosses HP DEFF Attack Attack Speed and make the party can hold 6 members instead of 5. That way other classes will have a chance to join. Or Decrease bosses`HP and dodge rate and make all speed buffs Self only so that crit parties will be able to do cc instead of speed . Also make kaioken give 20% speed again just like retail , that way poko and karma can still use speed for cc but only for themselves and not all party .

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!