How DBOG can become a better game

• Increase or double TMQ/UD/CC`Bosses HP DEFF Attack Attack Speed and make the party can hold 6 members instead of 5. That way other classes will have a chance to join. Or Decrease bosses`HP and dodge rate and make all speed buffs Self only so that crit parties will be able to do cc instead of speed . Also make kaioken give 20% speed again just like retail , that way poko and karma can still use speed for cc but only for themselves and not all party .

The motive behind the reason why you think the party member limit should be 6 people is good and all. But you have to think that through, what would the 6 member parties look like most of the time? Naturally, you'd have Karma/Dende/Poko taking up half the slot, then you'd have a Ulti as buffer. Now you've got 2 more spots, well one of those is more than likely going to be taken by a Grand Chef for their DPS, and buffs. With 2 Mighty Majins there's no need for a Turtle Hermit, thus you can take a Shadow Knight with you. That way both Mighty Majins can use their spins as they wish without worrying about losing aggro since the SK will tank.

My suggestion is to remove the buffer in party for buff requirement, that way other classes can join. Even if Daneos were to remove that requirement Chefs/Ultimates would still be high in-demand. Aside from their viable spins/rebuffs the game's community has shifted their strat to accompany Mighty Majins, we've already tasted the power of MM's. So the likelihood of getting rid of MM's from speed party isn't likely, but you'd at least be able to take other classes with you(SM, Fighter, Plasma, etc).

• pvp bugs still not being addressed.

this game will be long dead before he rolls out this suppose client update ohh flashylights and false hopes. open beta was suppose to be bug free and completely ready to go.

the premature release of this game is slowly causing its death.

along with sudden changes to cash shop items that probably should have been addressed before release.

now on top of that exploits and bots arent being handled effectively enough.

team also needs to promote more mods to gms! kakarot and kuromi and syren are ready to go give them the much deserved gm they worked hard for. cause from my knowledge the only gm going hard after bots is hardlock.

(33 bots banned in a day keep it up man!)

any folks who think this server is doing better than ever is sadly mistaken. its going more and more downhill as the days go by

• i stopped reading here ??

You're being ridiculous, a Grand Chef with a solid sub weapon, and max movement speed does a lot more total damage with their candy ball than a Ultimate Majin will do with their flaming shower. Why? Because it lasts 2-3x longer than Flaming shower.

Spin/Candy is the equivalent of an AoE thunder, it does great AoE damage, and it's viable against bosses.

• You're being ridiculous, a Grand Chef with a solid sub weapon, and max movement speed does a lot more total damage with their candy ball than a Ultimate Majin will do with their flaming shower. Why? Because it lasts 2-3x longer than Flaming shower.

Spin/Candy is the equivalent of an AoE thunder, it does great AoE damage, and it's viable against bosses.

you do know that spins(cant crit either, just letting you know.. incase.. ;( ) are capped at 300 ms right, and auto attack is capped at 50ms

Yes, spins do alot of dmg with karma+poko speed buff, but its not compareable in dps to a Thunder fighter in a PvE single target environment.

• On tw spin did not scale with ms but right now it does and while crit dmg got nerfed hard normal dmg did not get nerfed. So even if spin did not get the ms scaling buff it still would be stronger than on retail.

Buffers dmg > DPS classes

This is bullshit tho and needs to be changed.

I don't mind that if fighter and turtle critic with their skills, it is one shot, because they are DPS classes and yea critic dmg needs to be edited on critic classes.

Still I am for to make dex and foc, on DPS classes to be improved a bit.

Dex should give to fighter more survivability and critic dmg than props, at least in PVP, in PVE it is props no doubt.

For FOC, Plasma and Turtle, it needs to increase dmg rate, I mean burning attack from SM is better than turtle critic dmg. lol

But yea spin and ball shouldn't be based on speed at all, that is wrong af.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• On tw spin did not scale with ms but right now it does and while crit dmg got nerfed hard normal dmg did not get nerfed. So even if spin did not get the ms scaling buff it still would be stronger than on retail.

spins are stronger than retail but that being said i think its a good component. having ms determine strenght of spins is an interesting idea.

it may need a minor tweak in damage or something along those lines so it doesnt out beat aoes classes like turtle. but I dont think its as broken as people say.

interms of single boss target (with no 100%dot resistance) a freaking crane with rpballs can easly out single dps ultis spins.

i havent tested candy ball vs crane dps damage on a single target. so i cant speak for it.

Buffers dmg > DPS classes

ill correct that statement Buffers full speed aoe dmg = full prop turtle aoe dmg

against a boss buffers dmg is crap. heck my crane with rp balls does more damage on a boss than an ultis spins.

I don't mind that if fighter and turtle critic with their skills, it is one shot, because they are DPS classes and yea critic dmg needs to be edited on critic classes.

Still I am still for to make dex and foc, on DPS classes to be improved a bit.

Dex should give to fighter more survivability than props, at least in PVP, in PVE it is props no doubt.

you want mindless 1 shots back in the game for pvp no! No! no! no! thats 1 major thing that killed taiwan. it will kill this game too.

dex does give fighters great survival ability (resistance). Fighters do insane damage probably best in the game when they get in range. Leave dex where it is. props are in the game for a reason if you take that away then its just rng crap.

Dex is fine where its at

its not noticable in this current cap but in 70s as you are aware they are able to out resist all other classes including ultimate majin, crane, and dende who all have nature resistance buffs in a shape or form.

I

For FOC, Plasma and Turtle, it needs to increase dmg rate, I mean burning attack from SM is better than turtle critic dmg. lol

yea sms energy damage is crazy! turtles and plasma do need a slight increase in damage.

• Dex is fine where its at

its not noticable in this current cap but in 70s as you are aware they are able to out resist all other classes including ultimate majin, crane, and dende who all have nature resistance buffs in a shape or form.

On lvl 70 the class with the most resist rate is ultimate.

The list looks as follow (numbers are not exact because I can't remeber it good enough but they are pretty close to the real numbers):

1. Ultimate - 2800 Resist rate

2. Fighter - 2400 Resist rate

3. Dende - 1800 Resist rate

I did not test it with sm or other classes.

• Im not saying your incorrect by anymeans its great to see actual numbers kudos!

but from my experience using the best sucess rate class in the game (crane)

I noticed fighters out resist buffer, in the 70s capp from preopen beta. Now I dont have actual testing or numbers to really show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was also wondering too about resistance cap on % resistance. if that affected buffers passive. If it did then that number might be less

:/

• Iceman.

Buffer dmg does not > DPS classes.

The only situation where this maybe does apply, a little, is in PvE, with FireSpin or Candyball transformation (with poko+karma buffs) Area dmg, rivals a turtle in terms of dmg. Sadly its Damage over time (14 seconds) + exhaust time of 5~10 seconds afterwards.

Where as turtle can 1 shot people in 5v5 budokai.

Secondly, i could also bring up a argument that dende's could potentionally outdps single target classes too with their buff and maximum speed :sleeping:

When it comes down to the 4 tanky classes.

The single target dmg goes as follows (skills/pvp)

Grand Cheff majin < Ultimate Majin < Dark Warrior <<<<<<< shadowknight

Aswell when it comes down to agro managment, Dark warrior and SK are way ahead of ulti/cheff.

• Box-head(boxbox) I won't quote you, it is too big to do that.

DPS classes are glass cannon, when they critic, it is high critic dmg, they are made that way but still I am only saying that their critic dmg needs to be buffed a bit soo that they gain back power that is taken.

Yea well NTL logic is bullshit ... lol

I mean you like it or not, high DPS + immunity, shouldn't be in 1 skill, but still I am fine if spin and ball would simply be full transfered to physical skills with %physical on them, than speed, soo deal %physical per 2 sec for as long it last.

If you see those skills, go full physical and you will reduce dmg a bit.

About those tanky classes, Ultimate is number 1 if well geared, highest props than any class in game and now with CCBD gears at will is problem for humans af plus resistance, while chef on other hand have a bit higher LP and less props but each debuff land on it.

Soo yea Ultimate at least in props needs to be reduced since it already have high resistance ( 1 prop - 0.7% ) for ultimate and np.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• All spins are physical % based dmg based, but just like attack speed, their spin speed increased with movement speed, just like it did in retail. (and makes sense too) spins do nearly 0 dmg in pvp, if u go full physical. u can just chose, not to run away and take 0 dmg.

Or go full energy defences, with max physical dmg reflect, and abuse the fact that during spin AND exhaust, enemy cannot use potions/sensubeans

Also, they are not immune to auto atk.

As for tankyness. DW and SK are tankier in PvP 1v1.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!