How DBOG can become a better game

• spin is a buff rather than a nerf. On retail ms did not increased ticks of your spin. Dbog buffed it way to much and just lowered the buff.

With resistance yes we have a cap but at the same time resist formula is not the same as on tw. Maybe you have more resist in dbog than in tw. We don't know. Ulti is still in a pretty good spot there is no reason to buff them anymore.

Crit dmg got nerfed pretty hard which was an indirect buff for all tanks including ultis.

• For you, that is alright right?

About Ultimates:

For classes to even face ultimate, they can't afford to use props to negate ultimate ones plus not even 1 class can be close to ultimate in props, since mostly they will use CD earrings to have more chance to set debuff on them.

Even if they do not want to switch props and simply use foc + success rate neck to have more chance to land stun or any debuff on ultimate.

I have played for game maybe not like you, but since KR, I know how broken ultimate is.

Now even if you pass their resistance, they simply remove most of debuffs and with 1 skill remove debuff and heal in same time.

Right geared ultimate, with access to craft, pdef or energy def gear, it is extreme hard to be even killed by any other class.

Now did I say that ultimate have energy and physical skills soo you must wear both of them to even face ultimate...

About move speed, it shouldn't even be added for their spins in first place but even if it is added, to balance out, ultimate needs to be nerfed in props to reduce their defense and power or in resistance soo that who face ultimate does not need to change their core gear build to focus to have chance to even land debuffs.

About Karma:

Remove effect from skills that increase dmg from back, buff was made for SM, not to overbuff Karma.

Add cast time on hesitation, 2 sec.

Since it can not be countered with nothing than resistance, it will become almost same skill as Human Spiritualists Sleep skill.

Mobility Seal - Duration 5-6 sec.

Rest skills, can be countered and karma wouldn't be too broken as it is now.

About Dende/Poko:

Support class, healer and semi healer, wear tanker gear?

You kidding me, this classes needs to have prop nerf too, since you can't simply take out and make support/squishy armors for them as those for humans or if there is way for that, edit gears simply for them, that ain't tanker ones, props does not need to be touched.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• Iceman, you play long time, same as me, yet how come im not seeing it?

SK can handle ultima pretty good

Crane/turtle with correct gear too

Dende/poko cant be killed by ultima either.

Karma has big advantage over them due high focus/succes rate.

Plasma cant be killed by ulti either.

Cheff cant be killed by ulti

Dark warrior cant be killed by ulti

Crane absolute destroys ulti in 70 cap.

The only 2 classes that will get killed by ultima , are fighters and swordman.

Every other class will either survive for dice, or kill/ring out ulti

And at 70 cap, ulti needs insane defences to tank those crits from fighter.

ofcourse, none of this matters if theres a giant gear or skill difference.

But im only looking at the endgame of players with gears and pvp experience.

Switching gears mid-combat is what we all do.

• Yeah a SK is going to beat an 8k eng def Ulti with the lifesteal change...

• crane/turtle can win vs ultimate just when they don't miss with debuffs, ultimate have pretty strong energy/physical dmg especially vs humans and still high resistance.

chef can't be killed by ulti but also ulti can't be killed by chief.

ultimate can't be killed by dw.

karma can be killed just by reflect.

Your post suggest that ultimate can beat only sword and fighter

tenor.gif

While ultimate and SK are the only classes that can face other classes without doubts.

Come on skedar why u doin this XD?

• So I tested resist rate right now and the numbers are as follow:

Ultimate:

116 Resist Neck

2x 29 Dex earrings

2x 59 Resist rings

10 Dex Helo

34 Resist Dogi

29 Dex gear

Resist Buff
    2009 Resist Rate
    Without dex armor and dogis = 1635 Resist Rate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dende:

Same gear as above

1437 Resist Rate

Without dex armor and dogis = 1106

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fighter:

Same gear as above

1470 Resist Rate

With Dex buff = 1600

Without dex armor and dogis and without dex buff = 1139

Right now buffer resists alot but with lvl 70 cap it will be much much more.

So with lvl 70 cap we will have 60% earring and the numbers would look as follow (you would lose 1 dex earring but at the same time you can have more dex on the other earring because of lv 70 and more dex on rings so I will just take 60% for now but your resist rate would be higher):

Ultimate:

2009 -> ~3214

1635 -> ~2616

------------------------

Dende:

1437 -> ~2299

1106 -> ~1769

------------------------

Fighter:

1470 -> ~2352

1600 -> ~2560

1139 -> ~1822

If we just look at the numbers ultimates gets alot more advantage thanks to resist % than all other classes. Now ultimate also has the advantage that they are pretty tanky + thanks to their buffs they can easy go full dex earrings and resist rings without worrying about dying.

For Dende if you don't wear the right accessories (anti fear, anti confuse, anti paralyse, prop) they will die pretty easy.

Fighter is probably the only class that could go full dex but even then they would have less resist rate then a con ulti with dex accessories.

Summary:

A big NO for increasing resist % cap on accessories. Ultimates will only get stronger and stronger. Right now they can tank more than a sk and deal the same dmg. Moreover they have a heal with low cd + cc removal and alot more lp then a sk. If ultimates needs a change then they absolutly need a nerf.

• What? The only thing that I calculated is number * 60% how is that wrong...

2 reasons.

1, If you add 60% , you have to take out 1 dex earring

2. You calculate that 60% multiplies the passive.

Secondly.

You make a bold statement that ultima has more LP and damage then a shadowknight,

You want me to get started on this?

Really its no problem for me, really, its not. But its so pointless because even if i completely debunk you, you will just make the same bold statements again in a different topic, or in few pages.

• 2. You calculate that 60% multiplies the passive.

You are right I just looked it up now. With lvl 70 dex gear ulti has 2773 resist rate and without dex armor 2433. Still high enough.

Even right now with around 1500-1600 resist rate they resist alot. You need to go full foc against them. What will you do with lv 70? Go 60% successrate earrings? Oh I forgot we don't have that.

• yea cash is right about the 2 reasons statement. the 60% doesnt multiply the passive,

if shadow knight goes full lp and buffs im certain they would have more lp then a full buff.

damage well i think if you neglect removal of debuff and heals sk can out damage a buffer (minus spins)

I find it funny how this has became an sk vs buffer issue. Even thou theres classes like plasma that cant do jack shit in damage or tank

other classes that needs help or chef or dw needing help in the damage department.

karmas are super broken and nothing is being mention let alone addressed.

• Dreamer come on

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2824/

I dont want to debunk you the entire day if you keep posting things that are wrong.

yea cash is right about the 2 reasons statement. the 60% doesnt multiply the passive,

if shadow knight goes full lp and buffs im certain they would have more lp then a full buff.

damage well i think if you neglect removal of debuff and heals sk can out damage a buffer (minus spins)

Well yea, SK dishes out 2-3 times more dmg then a ultima ever could in pvp.

As for spins, ppl use anti candy and just run away, or go full physical damage reflect, and abuse the fact you cannot use potions/sensu during spin and exhaust.

• Dreamer come on

I dont want to debunk you the entire day if you keep posting things that are wrong.

As for spins, ppl use anti candy and just run away, or go full physical damage reflect, and abuse the fact you cannot use potions/sensu during spin and exhaust.

yea thats the major draw back of spins.

But you have to agree if spins were able to land it would be able to out damage an sk, Physical damage reflect isnt 100% at this level so if they try that they will need sensu's or autopots. I know its unlikely for a spin to land on a pro sk but we have to include all the facts :)

in general your statement is true, sks can out damage an utli in pvp.

• Dreamer come on

nice debunk posting 20 year old normie memes

instead of trashtalking can you come up with facts and numbers lol?

• in general your statement is true, sks can out damage an utli in pvp.

VS what class mate?

Are we talking about squishy humans, anyone can kill them, even dende....

DreameR68 is right, ultimate needs nerf in resistance or props, something needs to be done.

Tanker with resistance and with energy and physical skills, soo only craft gear is mostly good vs him..

If we are talking about ultimate vs SK, SK will go focus + CD to have any chance to land any debuff, that can be, guess what, EASY REMOVED by ultimate.

Now think about if ultimate takes CD too, since they will use CCBD gear with CD and maybe some other CD accessory if needed soo they can spam heal and remove debuff with heal, easy.

I mean, server speak for itself, Majins Balls Online.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• every self respecting sk will use random debuffs before using the annoying ones, and when lifedrain and curse are used, switch to LP % gear.

And with focus gear, SK will land roughly about 75% of the debuffs on a full dex ultima.

Try to play a ultima ureself, and i will let you fight a friend of mines with hes SK, watch what happens :saint:

• every self respecting sk will use random debuffs before using the annoying ones, and when lifedrain and curse are used, switch to LP % gear.

And with focus gear, SK will land roughly about 75% of the debuffs on a full dex ultima.

Try to play a ultima ureself, and i will let you fight a friend of mines with hes SK, watch what happens :saint:

Dude I know how to play SK.

Only thing I dislike is how you are pushing ultimate and karma and doing everything too keep them safe.

You asked me what it needs to be done with them, how to balance them and you simply ignore it.

If DBOG dies, it will die because of you and people like you, that Daneos "trust", I guess money buy even trust now.

Entire community talk about balancing ultimate and karma, while you show up as Majin Jesus and with :thumbup:, we should trust on that?

If you think that 500+ people in community that demand those changes, are stupid, and you are smart, then question yourself again.

Maybe you gone senile or what...

I am done talking with you and people like you, unless those 2 classes gets fixed.

If not, enjoy being "OP" in empty DBOG server. Cheers, ":thumbup:" all good buddy.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!