How DBOG can become a better game

• generally some people make a misinteruptation of dodge rate and resistance rate.

dodge rate dodges regular attacks not stuns or debuffs. Cranes have the best natural sucessrate so fighters have a hard time resisting if they dont use full dex.

turtles have a high hit rate so does sm's

and plasma majins has good hit rate and sucess rate so does sm

• Nah the boy isn't necessarily wrong, I played a fighter in retail and I play one here and despite not being in the LVL 70 cap like on retail it is already noticeable that stacking dodge doesn't quite work as it did. You'd force people to stack mad accuracy to have any chance against you, whilst here being full dex you'll get a disarmed opponent 30 levels lower than you proc 80% of their attacks.

Let's be real, dex is the bread and butter for martial artists, and this has been addressed before, It doesn't feel stat numbers are influencing proc the way they should. A full dex fighter that can't dodge a newborn cub fresh out of babytown is still pretty amusing.

• Nah the boy isn't necessarily wrong, I played a fighter in retail and I play one here and despite not being in the LVL 70 cap like on retail it is already noticeable that stacking dodge doesn't quite work as it did. You'd force people to stack mad accuracy to have any chance against you, whilst here being full dex you'll get a disarmed opponent 30 levels lower than you proc 80% of their attacks.

Let's be real, dex is the bread and butter for martial artists, and this has been addressed before, It doesn't feel stat numbers are influencing proc the way they should. A full dex fighter that can't dodge a newborn cub fresh out of babytown is still pretty amusing.

thank you.

• Moderators need to take a serious good look at dex/dodge rate. As I've said before, I'm wearing full 20 dex with 18/19 dex earrings. Yet I barely dodge? If this was TW I wouldn't be getting touched *most* of the time. But in dbog dodge rate doesn't matter. If the person got 1.1k hitrate thats more than enough to hit a person with 1.4k dodge rate in base . Human martial artists rely on this and its one of the biggest concerns I have with this game.

• dbo tw dodge rate example ^

another example of how the dodge should be.

Not necessarily as op, but it should be more vital especially since as humans we rely on this. Even a turtle/crane will rely on a dodge/resistance during pvp / pve if stunned.

• This was probably already brought up but at least for me, (from the level I am now, only 37) I feel lik SKs need a bit of a nerf, whether it be offensive or defensive cuz they naturally have super high health and defense but along with that, a ranged bleed that takes out basically all of your health and I think that's just a bit ridiculous. There's probably a counter to that that I just don't know about but that's just how I feel

• This was probably already brought up but at least for me, (from the level I am now, only 37) I feel lik SKs need a bit of a nerf, whether it be offensive or defensive cuz they naturally have super high health and defense but along with that, a ranged bleed that takes out basically all of your health and I think that's just a bit ridiculous. There's probably a counter to that that I just don't know about but that's just how I feel

Shadow Knight is overnerfed, ever heard about full energy defense gear and anti bleed accessory?

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• That is DBO KR.

Moderators need to take a serious good look at dex/dodge rate. As I've said before, I'm wearing full 20 dex with 18/19 dex earrings. Yet I barely dodge? If this was TW I wouldn't be getting touched *most* of the time. But in dbog dodge rate doesn't matter. If the person got 1.1k hitrate thats more than enough to hit a person with 1.4k dodge rate in base . Human martial artists rely on this and its one of the biggest concerns I have with this game.

Current cap on DEX is 28 per piece so you are far from cap, but that's not even the point. Going full dex ALL THE TIME in the current state of the game is a bit off imho.

Also moderators, as seen on their name, work mainly on moderating forum and discord.

• That is DBO KR.

Current cap on DEX is 28 per piece so you are far from cap, but that's not even the point. Going full dex ALL THE TIME in the current state of the game is a bit off imho.

Also moderators, as seen on their name, work mainly on moderating forum and discord.

My point in general is that it still needs major tweaking is all, especially since humans rely on it heavy.

Damn nerf SK for a third time.

• How defeats dendes with full coldown when make spam antena beam, and cure, dende must only pve character now its broken like karma, try for example drmed.

You kidding me...

Ever heard about % decrease paral accessory?

Get 45% - 50% neck and you will mostly be fine, get it even more and it will be useless..

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Once you're max cap level you'll see people destroying even the best of Shadow Knights, ways of reducing that "ranged bleed that takes half your health" is Anti Bleed accessories / anti shadow-knight accessories. With good gear and these accessories, an SKs bold strike will only be hitting you 1.5-2k damage everytime.

• how can this game be better?just fix these annoyings freezes in the game finally!A lot people cant play this game because there are freezes every 5 sec..you all talk about what can be fixed in the game in order to be a better game..i just want a stable game and have fun..i have a high end pc and i cant play this game..its shame..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!