How DBOG can become a better game

• strategy?

try win solo budokai with crane or not speak, and this is for all people. not only cashlot.

speak its so easy.

First of all, He said 'Cranes, turtles with correct gear and strategy can handle ultima fairy well.' He didn't say Crane and Turtle can win Solo Budokai fairly well. In which they can it just so happens the only turtles and crane players don't know what there doing the majority of the time.

nobody wins with the crane.

nobody have equip ccdungeon 90 with crane.

but with any other character yes.

Nobody wins with crane because everyone who plays the class sucks. Nobody have CC90 Equips because the people who play crane are lazy and do not bother to grind out CCBD. Anyone with half a brain knows Cranes are very good in PVE due to there LP % decrease debuff and defence debuffs.

• you just prove my point dreamer. that ppl arent experienced / dont know how to handle ultimas atm. :thumbup:

How about you finally get down from your massive horse and instead of pretending to be god of DBO you actually understand that nobody agrees with you. The reason why ultimates are godlike in pvp is because they can get capped lp% with having lots of LP, meaning it takes forever to kill them (even if possible in the first place).

Ultimates have a spin that can deal incredible damage even if you have full +13-14 tmq7 physical gear, meaning a human can only stand a chance if they stack anticandy, which means loss of successrate or props in the easiest way,

Ultimates can tank, can use both energy and physical damage, can take crits like its nothing, can eat debuff, can remove bleed, they're nearly impossible to kill in 1v1, then you have the dignity to brag with you being the only ultimate who won solo budokai? Skedar think of other people too for once, I know that your ego grew out of your head long time ago, but it's finally time to realise that ultimates are WAY too strong compared to other classes.

• How about you finally get down from your massive horse and instead of pretending to be god of DBO you actually understand that nobody agrees with you. The reason why ultimates are godlike in pvp is because they can get capped lp% with having lots of LP, meaning it takes forever to kill them (even if possible in the first place).

Ultimates have a spin that can deal incredible damage even if you have full +13-14 tmq7 physical gear, meaning a human can only stand a chance if they stack anticandy, which means loss of successrate or props in the easiest way,

Ultimates can tank, can use both energy and physical damage, can take crits like its nothing, can eat debuff, can remove bleed, they're nearly impossible to kill in 1v1, then you have the dignity to brag with you being the only ultimate who won solo budokai? Skedar think of other people too for once, I know that your ego grew out of your head long time ago, but it's finally time to realise that ultimates are WAY too strong compared to other classes.

This entire post proved you have no clue about ultimate pvp. Goodjob roli.

It just confirms even more when i say ppl dont know how to fight ultimas.

And i dont need yours or jorge approvement, or agreement because i know better.

• First of all, He said 'Cranes, turtles with correct gear and strategy can handle ultima fairy well.' He didn't say Crane and Turtle can win Solo Budokai fairly well. In which they can it just so happens the only turtles and crane players don't know what there doing the majority of the time.

Nobody wins with crane because everyone who plays the class sucks. Nobody have CC90 Equips because the people who play crane are lazy and do not bother to grind out CCBD. Anyone with half a brain knows Cranes are very good in PVE due to there LP % decrease debuff and defence debuffs.

*Updated Nov 28 2017*ENGLISH GUIDE FOR A CRANE HERMIT

• disregard my guide as u can see it hasnt been updated in a year. Maybe i should reupdate it

I updated when i was pissed off when losing to a karma. which I still do but soon there brokenness will be removed.

Sendoku, syren, kibit all can use crane very well,

reason you dont see cranes win a budokai welp its because of the following.

prelims is not designed for cranes only real way to get in tourney is dojo seed.

if prelims was redesigned to include ring outs cranes and swordsmen and karma could stand to get in the tourney more often. I made a forum post about this over a year ago but it got spammed by fighters and shadow knights saying ring outs are stupid so I deleted the thread .

the better cranes storey

sendoku was banned from game (too bad he is a cool cat to play with)

syren plays a million classes right now hes either a karma, grandchef or sk who knows hes a mysterious british fellow

kibit just returned and is undergeared at the moment.

• It's sad that Skedars flexing his WMAT win even though he cried for his aura because he crashed in budo. My advice is to grow a pair and if you're so good go win without crying for the aura. Like I've said people in the balence team get more privileges than regular players.

its normal i complained when a player used a glitch to force players to disconnect.

As for more priveleges, i havent seen any.

As for the banned scrub, the reason why armpull got nerfed, was because it took 2 RP to win any pvp match, and there was no counter to it, didnt even require any form of skill.

Why dont you guys cry more about the class i play?:sleeping:

seems like some folks are just trying hard to nerf a class that doesnt need nerfing, seems more of a personal attacks on cashalot then actually caring about the state of ultimate majin.

• As for the banned scrub, the reason why armpull got nerfed, was because it took 2 RP to win any pvp match, and there was no counter to it, didnt even require any form of skill.

I dont always agree with what mr skedar says but this had to be changed. It made it too easy for dws and sk to win pvp matches.

I have to say it was sendoku that mastered dw so well that made people even see that armpull was an issue. Everyone copied his method once they saw the power behind the skill.

I even think sendoku won a budokai in preopenbeta with a +0 claw and gloves using armpull.

budokai is "suppose" to show who is the best (best in my eyes is best gearred and skilled )at this game in a particular point of time. I say suppose because theres still some broken issues in the game with some classes skills, . But I think the game is going in the right direction.

next up find a better alternative to dice to determine wins :S

• its normal i complained when a player used a glitch to force players to disconnect.

All here met divine in TW S2, we all know here that he does not need to cheat, everyone here can dc.

I have also changed my mind, daneos must nerf Ultimate Majin urgently, because it is far superior to the other classes, it is a matter of seeing how the girls cry in this game, all the UM pass preliminaries in budo without any problem and they are arriving to the finals in all budos. we need to stop this madness...

• This game a lost cause at this point. 20 pages of people complaining that ultimate are broken and nothing has been adjusted or balanced for months, because the ring leader of this so called balance team mains an ultimate majin and doesn’t know the first thing to balance a mmo game and make it fun and FAIR for EVER other class. It ridiculous. There’re better and newer improved games coming out/out, so it time to move on like the majority of the game player base did.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!