How DBOG can become a better game

• ^

Completely agree with adrian on fire

This Thread is just a discussion where ppl throw in their point of view, explain their point of view and mostly don't agree with other ppl and their point of view.

What i saw in this Thread is ppl complaining that Ulti is too OP since they can survive everything. On the other side we have ppl who defen Ulti cuz they have an Ulti and don't want it changed cuz it's dope to them atm.

My opinion:

Ultimate needs a nerf. No one can deny this. Look at all the Ulti majns we have (yes, mostly alt chars but some turned into main) Anyone who says the opposite is just a piece of sh*t kind of player that cleary doesn't want the game balanced out. Too many ppl here who think only about the class they play. Other classes don't matter to them as long as the class they play is stronger than others. Get your sh*t together and think about all classes. First SK was ruling, ppl defending them and it got changed. Now Ulti is ruling and ppl defend them. And no matter what you say, Ulti is too strong atm and it WILL get changed.

People who wanna balance classes (truly balance them!), take a look at Plasma Majin pls. Don't have the time to go in deeper atm but Plasma needs to be reworked hard. They are truly trash atm. Dmg output sucks, the buffs suck (only two useful, rest is sh*t³), useless for anything except maybe party budo and farming. But in farming they stand no chance against a Turtle or DW or some others...like Ulti xD

THAT class needs some buffs here and there.

What Ulti needs is a nerf.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Theres just me, toppo, tataya and masterbuffer, and all these are incredible geared. And from these, im the only one who managed to win budokai. You guys only see the strong sides , but ignoring the many weakspots. Ulti ruling? Look budokai winner list.

This is why i dont take most of you forum warriors who arent even good players seriously.

The only reason your trying to get ulti nerfed is because of me, wich is funny.

• I have also changed my mind, daneos must nerf Ultimate Majin urgently, because it is far superior to the other classes, it is a matter of seeing how the girls cry in this game, all the UM pass preliminaries in budo without any problem and they are arriving to the finals in all budos. we need to stop this madness...

i love your sarcasm hahaha:thumbup:

• Yep thats how you balance a game. Look at the budokai winners list...

Everyone knows how op ultimate is. Even my grandma with +13 gloves and +10 sub can do around 60-80% dmg on humans (+13-+15) and wonder majins with phy and eng atk. Now ultimate has the same eng atk but a much stronger phy atk.

They also have op buffs like lp% con prop.

With the CC removal and heals they are literally unkillable

• Yep thats how you balance a game. Look at the budokai winners list...

Everyone knows how op ultimate is. Even my grandma with +13 gloves and +10 sub can do around 60-80% dmg on humans (+13-+15) and wonder majins with phy and eng atk. Now ultimate has the same eng atk but a much stronger phy atk.

They also have op buffs like lp% con prop.

With the CC removal and heals they are literally unkillable

physical skill dmg is little higher yes, but cheff has higher base damage and physical crit rate because of the buffer passive, also alot more LP.

And 80% on humans? thats more then i do, i think its time for you to win budokai with your buffer ;)

• Alright, for the sake of continuing a productive conversation on this thread, can you name one/several scenario(s) where Ultimate Majin wouldn't overpower the other person?(Ex: Ulti vs SK, DW, etc). And I mean this with utmost respect, my goal isn't to antagonize you. I truly wanna hear why YOU don't believe Ultimate Majin is very powerful, especially in comparison to other classes. Regardless if you know why/why not Ultimate Majin is/isn't overpowered, you've gotta explain your point so it can argued. We're not going to sit around and just assume that what you tell us is the complete truth; a majority of what you do say is heavily biased and skewed in a way to lowball Ultimate Majin(from what I've seen at the very least).

• Alright, for the sake of continuing a productive conversation on this thread, can you name one/several scenario(s) where Ultimate Majin wouldn't overpower the other person?(Ex: Ulti vs SK, DW, etc). And I mean this with utmost respect, my goal isn't to antagonize you. I truly wanna hear why YOU don't believe Ultimate Majin is very powerful, especially in comparison to other classes. Regardless if you know why/why not Ultimate Majin is/isn't overpowered, you've gotta explain your point so it can argued. We're not going to sit around and just assume that what you tell us is the complete truth; a majority of what you do say is heavily biased and skewed in a way to lowball Ultimate Majin(from what I've seen at the very least).

I'm not skedar but

I will like to take a crack at request. Before I begin on this endeavor theres an assumption that the upgrades of the classes gear matches the ultimate majin opponent meaning if the ultimate has +12 the opposing class has +12 or better.

I listed them in order from ease of the class beating ultimate majin

ALSO:This is based on my knowledge and opinion feel free to calmly argue the points I have made. If you spam nonsense or just say stuff like you dont know shit about this class without providing points to back up your claims then you will look very immature and I will not respond to such imbecilic responses.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

gear

gear full focus! earrings anti candy or props

tactics

use 45 m stun

use focus 46 buff

spam stuns like no tomorrow and kill ultimate majin or ring the ultimate out If timed correctly the ultimate will not be able to get the buffs up that they wish to have.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crane : medium difficulty.

gear

they will need mix def and full focus. earings will have to be anti candy. switch with props after candy is used focus ccbd combo rings for prop boost

tactics

sleep will have to be ultize to charge insane rp. 20% eng and phys debuff will need to be applied often in match to midicate props damage. spam burns and kd sleep to recharge rp heal when needed rinse and repeat.

if this was 70's cap its even easier because thousand slashes would be useful in 60s cap its debatable. when 70s cap is release it would move up to easy/medium difficulty but as for 60s cap it remains at medium.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Grand Chef Majin: Medium Difficulty

gear go full con, focus gloves hit rate weapon /atk speed weapons(not recommended)

cd gear and props

tactics

get all your con buffs and prop buffs up

the ultimate can out damage you but he cant kill you once all your buffs are up.

try land some ep reduction skills to slow him down,

heal you self constantly.

stall for dice.

possible build (I dont know this class well so feel free to suggest a better build or stradgey)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko: Medium/hard difficulty

gear

should go for con top con pants con boots. auto attack weapons

sucess rate necklace

anti candy earrings

props combo ccbd gear with 8 focus

tactics

throw up auto attack buff and spam away baby use heals to keep your heal up use remove buff and pray that it lands.

you can out tank the ultimate due to heals just time it right and go for dice.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dende: medium/hard difficulty win.

option 1: should go for con top con pants con boots. auto attack weapons

gear

sucess rate necklace

anti candy earrings

props combo ccbd gear with 8 focus

cast heal buff

tactics

spam remove buffs is essential every 14 or less seconds (pray it works) you should be removing buffs so it forces ulti to burn ep. spam auto attacks and antenna beam.(pray it works)

spam heal constantly and go for dice win

ultimate cant kill u and you most likely cant kill the ultimate

Dende: option 2 hard difficulty but doable

gear

Focus top, focus pants con boots. autoattack weapons. same accessories

tactics

cast heal buff

spam remove buffs is essential every 14 or less seconds(it should be more sucessful) you should be removing buffs so it forces ulti to burn ep. spam auto attacks and antenna beam.(more sucessful than option 1)

spam heal moves constantly you may actually be able to out damage ulti in this state but you will be weak as human in def.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shadow Knight Hard difficulty

and here we go all sk keyboard warriors are going to rage and cringe yes you guys can beat an ultimate.

majority of shadow knights make the mistake thinking they can out tank a fully buff ultimate in reality they are so wrong its hiliarous!

gear

focus top, focus pants, con boots. make sure you have mix defenses !

sucess rate necklace, prop earrings, foc ringsx2

focus gloves

hit rate axe(recommended)/crit axe(not recommended)

tactics

you wont be able to 3-4 hit ko this shit but its possible to out damage an ultimate beyond healing cabilities y

just do what you normally do spam 45m stun, bold strike, now the thinking part. ;)you must use other debuffs before the important debuffs (life steal and curse)

land those last and of course these debuffs will do some minor damage they wont kill the ultimate alone but they will last almost 30+ seconds if the ultimate has good cd gear with remove debuff. if they have shit cd then it will obviously last longer

spam damage skills and reapply debuffs as you weither away the ultimates health.

use a mixture of physical attacks and energy attacks; slash and cleave are actually good skills just most sks forget this.

you can hammer aperson hard if they go full energy defense against you this includes ultimate majins.

at the very least you can force the cc90 ultimates to break up there gear so they cant get the ever so need cd boost.

remember the ultimate cant kill you even with this gear setup!

save a senzu for end ultimate will always go for dice.

possible offenseive build against ultimate.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0000411134413511131443400

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Swordsmen hard difficulty/very hard

gear

focus top, focus pants/con pants, con boots.

status sucess rate necklace, anti candy earrings/switch to cd after candy, focus rings

tactics

you build must have all debuffs available, including shake, yeild and intimidation.

you must have full cd.

quick attack, instant rp, kidney shot. unload shake and intimidation then glaring slash, kd, cd buff and try trap the ultimate in a never ending kd slash smash crap poloa. use scintillation to buy time for cd if needed. and try slip in rp ball charges inbetween.

the trick will be when all your stuns are on cd to try hold out until they are fresh to go the ultimate will kill you in 3-4 hits beware.

rinse and repeat until the ultimate dies

possible build???

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…1010100101310154401640040

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Turtle :Hard/very hard

difficulty if male turtle put it at very hard

if female turtle it can vary based on knowledge gear and skill

only option focus top focus pants con boots.

gear

sucess rate necklace, anti candy earrings/switch out for props after candy is used, focus ccbd combo for some props.

tactics

this 1 is hard you will be doing less damage then ultimate and he can 3 shot you.

you will need like crane 20% phys atk and 20% energy atk reduction to reduce damage.

you will need defense debuff.

utilize sleep to fullest potential throw debufdfs and charge rps ball you will need them. do paralysis with like 1-3 seconds remaing hopefully it lands.

for female turtle if sleep is resisted use book to get rp balls as back up.

once you have rp balls spam kds and disc like crazy if 1 fails switch to another kd.

when rp balls run out use sleep/book if availabe

Im not sure if this method will work as I never use turtle so if a turtle can prove this wrong please feel free to debunk this.

continued on next slide ran out of charactors @dbog team

• rating continued

Fighter in 60 cap extremely hard/doesnt have a chance of winning

cant have resistance comparable to utlimate, they dont have full crit

gear

extremely hard option im not sure if this will even work please bash if wrong

focus top, focus pants. dex boots. focus gloves and hit rate stick

tactics

use thunder and storm spamm and pray u kill ultimate under 35 seconds if he has reflect ur done

(skedar help on this plz)

note in 70s cap all the things I have listed in terms of resistance and crit improve drastically which will move this to the hard/very hard cagetorie.

Dark Warrior doesn't have a chance of winning at all

due to tankness of ulti and because ultimates can heal, and completely outdamage them, you can try reflect but ultimate will just switch styles of attack and heal damage.

try setup a kd maybe I honestly cant think of a way for them to beat an ultimate (skedar please help on this )

Plasma Majin

Sadly I dont know much about this class so I cant give a proper opinion.

most likely plasma majin would fall under extremely hard to no chance of winning since they have little damage and long cast time for decent skills.

can someone with more experience with this class leave a good explaination on how or why they can/cant win against ultimate majin

________________________________________________________________________________________________

if someone actually reads all this i will be shocked:P

Every class, with the exception of Martial artist, have ways to fight ultima effectively, and abuse their flaws.

Ultima has nothing that cannot be countered.

Ofcourse, i'm not going to teach you how to fight ultima's, theres nothing for me to gain from it, except harder pvp matches.

Look at box, he isnt experienced when it comes to battling ultima's, but atleast hes trying ;)

There are a few ppl who know it though, me included, but im not going to become your sensei.

Also im not saying ulti is weak, but they arent nearly as unbeatable as some scrubs try to make them look like.

• You forgot to give a matching build to these tips.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3111001101131151141113101

• You forgot to give a matching build to these tips.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3111001101131151141113101

thanks roli! for the build. I dont think I would build it like that reason being that the ultimate will easly remove those debuffs

and why ep maxed and ghost kamakaze maxed 0-0

• This thread is still ON?

It should be closed since DBOG will never have balance since everyone wants to keep their classes they own to be OP.

Biggest mistake it was that DBOG "balance" and change NTL balance, it should stay as it was since this balance right now is simply lets fk up classes I hate and buff classes I own.

CCBD gears shouldn't be changed in way that majins or nameks have access to physical and defense gears, well mostly majins.

N prop bug - yes you call it bug but it was left for reason soo DPS classes can outDPS tankers and ultimate(Tank,DPS,buffer).

If we really want to balance out shits, ultimate should have 0.7% props, this way without of N prop bug, DPS classes can beat them as they did before.

PS: Don't shit on me regarding this, since I was MOD and I had access to DEV, I know that cluster bomb on full energy defense +15 fighter take out 60% - 70%+ LP with +15 ultimate majin soo yea...

Another thing, Ultimate Mains should be taken out of suggestions for "balancing" classes they play, then you could have kinda good base for team.

Another thing, Ultimate %resistance passive should be given to Chef, since chef can not remove ALL debuffs that ultimate can.

This way chef with %res and some dex and that passive would resist debuffs and stuns but couldn't remove them all, ultimate couldn't resist them but can remove them all with np.

Ultimate would be forced to use mostly crafted gear (or any good physical but not CCBD) vs MA while Chef would use CCBD physical vs MA.

Change Poko Kami's Epoch - Consume 1500 LP and gives entire party 3000 EP.

Dende Kami's Healing Technique - Only affect HOT's and not regular heals and fix dende skills, I think Magical Leech doesn't work.

DW Powerful Roar - Gives 2 RP balls and range is increased to 32 m and 14 targets.

SK Life steal - Changed to physical ( It mostly affect humans), and with 2000 physical defense, it is fixed 300-330 dmg

Another thing, Party Speed Buff that I suggested, need to be added soo that without Poko/Dende and Karma you can make party with ANYONE and with no problem, stop limiting damn PVE.

There is more of things that needs to be changed but I won't list them here since no one important gives af and I am sad to see that this game again is on dying breath that won't even "new client" change anything if "balance" stays as this.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• How is a Karma Majin supposed to kill an Ultimate? lol

The only way for a Karma Majin to win against an ultimate is through dice. Whereas, if the Ultimate Majin either resists the right skill or dodges/resists enough attacks they'll be able to kill the Karma.

I would like to hear what counter play there is for a Karma to reliably end the match against an Ultimate.

• If you spam nonsense or just say stuff like you dont know shit about this class without providing points to back up your claims then you will look very immature and I will not respond to such imbecilic responses.

"Spam nonsense" me? Lmao, you mustn't have read all the other 1k word essays I've wrote on various threads concerning the pros/cons of certain classes.

Karma Majin: As for Karma Majin, as Horrid said it's the Ultimate's advantage. The Ultimate could quite literally go full dex against a full focus/prop Karma, and they'd tank them the entire time; If Karma misses a single CC the Ultimate's given an opportunity to get a couple hits on the Karma. If the Karma somehow manages to land EVERY single CC, then they'll be forced to win via Dice. This wouldn't be the case if confuse resist% didn't damn near guarantee a confusion resist. And unfortunately that's not all, for some darned reason confuse resist% also decreases petrification duration.

Swordsmen/Fighter: If the Ultimate Majin doesn't use autopot, senzu bean, or any of their LP items, then MAYBE a plus 15 SM can kill Skedar; But just like Fighter, they won't accomplish anything 9/10 times. The best strategy a Swordsmen can use against Ultimate Majin is full focus/CD, assuming they somehow manage to survive a Ultimate's barrage of attacks(which won't be often considering they'd be wearing Focus), they can attempt to continuously spam their stuns/KDs until the Ulti is knocked out. However KDing players out nowadays is really iffy, for some reason certain players can just jump back in the arena as they please after being knocked out. Killing a Ultimate Majin who's wearing an entire physical defense set even with full props is unrealistic with the game's current state. I've got a plus 14 SM acquintance who wasn't able to do anything against Skedar in terms of dealing a single health bar. I won't bother making a separate paragraph for Fighter, I'm sure just about anyone can agree that Thunder/Needles will NEVER come close to killing a Ultimate Majin. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, a plus 14 Fighter fought Skedar, and he won via heals and reflect(didn't even bother to attack the guy).

Dark Warrior/Plasma Majin: Dark warriors can't exactly kill Ultimate Majins, and since the recent arm pull nerf they've been rendered useless against Ultimate Majin. They'd stand a chance if it was possible to land confusion, but as I stated previously that won't happen with confuse resist%. Same can be said about Plasma Majins, at best they can try to KD them out; However when all your CCs are rendered useless, and with KDing out being weird.... Enough said.

Turtle Hermits: To be honest, there's not much I CAN say about Turtle Hermits; They're kind of an enigma for me in terms of fighting Ultimates. IN theory they should be able to put up a good fight against Ultimate Majins, however Skedar managed to 3-0 arguably the best Turtle in the entire game. In terms of killing the Ultimate Majin, that's obviously not an option. I know it's going to sound iffy when I say this, but I don't believe Turtle can kill Prop Ulti; and before you try to call me an idiot who's spouting nonsense, hear me out. If Karma Majin can't manage to kill a dex Ulti, despite them being able to damage the Ulti THROUGHOUT the match(Turtle can't damage Ulti while they're sleeping), I don't believe a Turtle can do anything against a Prop Ultimate Majin. It's really just a matter of Ultimate Majin waiting to resist/dodge to get an opening against the Ulti. It's the same scenario with Karma Majin, they have to win via Dice, and if they're not lucky the Ulti gets an opening to attack them.

Shadow Knights: Listen, as an ex-Ultimate Majin your strategy will most certainly not work. Even if you're smart about your debuffs, the Ultimate Majin will be able to remove them almost instantly if they've have the slightest hint of "skill" in this game. They can just about counter any Bold Strike that comes from the SK via paralysis/bleed removal + heal. A better strategy would be to spam taunt debuffs with full focus and CD accessories, and THEN use curse/life steal; That way you're simultaneously nerfing their damage somewhat, and keeping them from removing your debuffs. However, although it's possible to kill a Ultimate Majin with plus 15 crafted armor with this strategy, it's very difficult to kill one using CC90 armor. And that's assuming the Ultimate Majin wearing CC90 armor doesn't use senzu/autopot. Dealing with 3 UM health bars, when Ulti has the most props, lp% in the entire game, and one of the highest amounts of defense; It's just not going to happen. It'd be a miracle if you managed to lower their health 1 or 2 bars in 2-3 minutes, but the 3rd just won't happen. A prop SK does hardly any damage, a CD/Focus SK won't accomplish much except for lose more health(SK loses health not Ulti), then there's their obnoxious resist. Best they can do is win via dice, if they're not dead by the end of the match. Life steal was essentially their breadwinner when it came to damaging, but that's been nerfed so they've got nothing to offer against Ulti. You can try to argue that with more DoT debuffs, thus they can win via health. However if they time their senzu perfectly, it's null and void.

Crane Hermit: Well they can by multiple means, none of which are effective against a fully geared Ultimate Majin. One strategy is they can try to sleep lock the Ultimate Majin throughout the entire fight(If they manage to land all their hypnosis') to win by dice, another is they can try to by KD. Winning by KD against Ultimate Majin is very unlikely to occur, in addition to their resist, they can also remove debuffs making it very difficult to accomplish(If anyone's actually managed to accomplish that). If the Ultimate Majin wanted to, they could wear full anti bleed, and burn defense on their Eng set to nearly nullify the Crane's damage. Then the Crane Hermit is forced to spend RP balls on their burn in addition to the already costly KD spam. If they Crane Hermit tries to TS them, they can quickly switch to their Con set(if needed) in order to survive. Of course going with the defensive strat would make it "difficult" to kill the Crane, but I'd argue it's somewhat in the Ultimate Majins favor. The Ultimate Majin has the option of switching to anti-Crane damage gear in order to control the match so that they win by dice, but Cranes can do the same, so they're just about even in that regard. But if the Crane screws up one of their KDs, or CCs it allows the Ultimate Majin to land a possibly fatal blow on the full focus/CD Human. In terms of controlling the match it's a battle of mind games between Crane and Ulti, however Ultimate has the defensive advantage over Crane.

When it comes to Grand/Poko, and Dende I pretty much agree with you. I've heard rumors that skilled Dendes like DrMed can kill SKs with ease, and possibly even Ultimate Majins; But those are just rumors, and naturally the Dende has to have better gear than the Ulti.

• I don't need you to teach me anything, you don't get to make ridiculous claims without concrete evidence, or at the very least some form of an argument. I could very well go around claiming that Dende can one shot all the classes, but until I make up a scenario/argument for where/why that'd be possible, my argument is irrelevant. Which by the way, it's possible; If a level 70 plus 15 Dende fights naked level 30s. See what I did there?

I never said that you stated: "Ulti is weak". I specifically said that you make giant claims to lowball Ultimate Majin as much as possible without falling off the edge of telling the truth.

If you've got a legitimate argument for ANY class can counter Ultimate entirely, go ahead try me. There isn't a single class capable of completely countering Ultimate Majin, my evidence being those who do stand a chance against Ulti have to win via Dice. I won't bother restating my arguments, go read what I posted above, if you have any disagreements I'm more than happy to listen to them.

You're a member of the balance team I'd expect you to do better than make empty arguments.

• This game a lost cause at this point. 20 pages of people complaining that ultimate are broken and nothing has been adjusted or balanced for months, because the ring leader of this so called balance team mains an ultimate majin and doesn’t know the first thing to balance a mmo game and make it fun and FAIR for EVER other class. It ridiculous. There’re better and newer improved games coming out/out, so it time to move on like the majority of the game player base did.

24 pages, 1 good post. 100% true

• Even before RP was removed from arm pull It wasn't easy fighting Ulti especially after the lifesteal nerf and now you want to say that every class but "MA" can counter Ulti? All the other classes have very little dmg and you expect them to win against a full CC90 Armored Ulti that has an extremely high resistance rate. My advice to you Skedar is to stop being biased towards your own class. You're just selfish and will stop at nothing to keep on winning. You want every class that could beat you to be nerfed so you can seem "op".

• As for you I suggest that you stop sucking off Skedar, It's making you look as bad as him. You look like his little apprentice that says whatever his master wants him to say.

• wow well written!

also for the record that spam nonsense wasnt directed at you it was directed at people who were going to troll what I was saying without providing backup to their claims.

karma if pertrify gets reduced by anti confusion than thats a bug and it needs to be reported and fixed. as for your remaining comments on seeing that horrid has also said the same thing makes me believe the only way for karma to win other than dice win is ring out so Ill admit I was wrong about that.

I believe karma will land majority of there cc on an ulimate if they use my build but yea i cant really counter your arguement unless someone sends me video evidence proving me correct on my statement. or proving a way for karma to beat ultimate

as a crane hermit I can definately say my method works for me. also cranes have best sucess rate in game if they go full focus they can rarely screw up cc against any class I know this as a fact! might be 1 resistance out of 15 sleeps.

skedar named 4 good ultimate majins,

himself,masterbuffer, taya and toppo7

I beaten them all consistenly (except skedar i never won a round against him but thats because i lack mix gear.)

as a shadow knight.

my brother gave me this setup. its not about mediating damage from the ultimate its about making your important debuffs last as long as possible on the ultimate. He claims it works for most ultimates majins and even better on spiritualist but he has never faced skedar and hasnt play in a month.

i did say for fighter it would be extremely hard/ they didnt they had a chance in 60 cap i dont know much about that class vs other classes. I agreed its almost impossible for them to win against ultimate even skedar claims that ultimates are a hard counter to fighters.

swordsmen that combo is spammable. like i said its about surviving to run the combo 2-3 times is the trick. Im not a swordsmen so I could be incorrect on this. I have scene this work well on my ultimate majin but Im not that well geared tbh.

thank you for your input and counter arguements.

my question for you exhalted and remaining dbog community is

if you were to suggest a nerf to ultimate 1 nerf to a skill which 1 would it be?

i await your answer

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!