Auction House-Deposit

• Nah it's ok the way it is. Also you could use dual client with a lvl 1 char and open a shop with that char. You have to pay the fee for putting the Item you wanna sell into AH and that's it. If you can't afford that and don't wanna do dual client, then try Trade chat.

Copy what you wanna write , for example: wanna sell blablabla +8 for 15kk. Copy that and play the game and do some ctrl+v ingame. And the fee we have to pay for AH ain't that big of a deal tbh. You can get that money easily from killing mobs and picking up the trash drops to sell at a NPC. And selling something worth 100kk+ atm is hard anyways. I see +11 and more sh*t for 70kk+...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• i get it, and i have no problem selling 100kk+ stuff i am just thinking in the long run as a suggestion to do what most games do and take the money after the transaction is done, saving people a lot of money when the decide to sell above what something is worth and being punished for it basically.. i think money taken when sold is better then paying for the possibility of an item being sold. i would just like to be able to put stuff on the AH knowing i wont be losing millions of Z if they don't sell :) i can afford it but i am thinking of others

• I prefer the way it is now tbh. Its a money sink and kinda limits some selling shiat / good stuff for obsurd prices

It would limit "some selling shiat / good stuff for obsurd prices" if Danoes would finally bring back the Private Shop as he should be! Make it 999k again and open AH for all lvls! There is now reason anymore for a fee free 1kkk Shop!

I would even say rise AH fee to 5%, because it will hold some players tring to raise prices on normal/shitty items, and we need a zeni sink or we will have TW with these nonsens prices again.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!