Upgrade Stone Exchange NPC

• Should we have an upgrading stone exchange NPC? 57

1. Yap (39) 68%
    2. Nep (18) 32%

Perhaps an NPC that would exchange upgrading stones to advanced ones.
    i.e:

25 x Armor Upgrade Stone U60 (Blue) =/for 1 x Advanced Armor Upgrade Stone U60 (Green)
    25 x Weapon Upgrade Stone U60 (Red) =/for 1 x Advanced Weapon Upgrade Stone U60 (Purple)

Same system would apply for U65, and U70 when the cap arrives. (amount of stones required to exchange can be discussed)

Haven't thought about any negative consequences other than the sudden boost to those with incredibly large stacks of blues and reds. This isn't necessarily making things easier, rather making things fairer for those spending large amounts of time farming.

• I think it should be 15... Or 20 blue/red for 1 green/purple.

The reason I thought 25 was reasonable was because of the current AH prices. The average price for a red or blue stone is around 150k, multiply that by 25, that'd be 3,75kk which is close to the average price for a green or a purple. Keep in mind that If we drop the amount of stones required to exchange prices will also drop considerably.

The NPC would serve as a faster alternative to the AH, also giving stones a steadier price tag.

• I don't like this. Makes the game easier. Only way to get green/purple stones is through farming. And it should stay like that. Doing this suggestion makes the game too easy. If i could farm 150 red/blue stones, others can do too or do even more. Regular stones drop easy af already. That + this suggestion is not a good thing.

Farm. Or if you happen to have zeni and don't wanna farm, buy from AH a.k.a from the ppl who farm them. I still have 15 greens and 20 purples (u60) from 55 cap farming. Had around 26 of both. And i made EQ +10. Work pays off.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I don't like this. Makes the game easier. Only way to get green/purple stones is through farming. And it should stay like that. Doing this suggestion makes the game too easy. If i could farm 150 red/blue stones, others can do too or do even more. Regular stones drop easy af already. That + this suggestion is not a good thing.

Farm. Or if you happen to have zeni and don't wanna farm, buy from AH a.k.a from the ppl who farm them. I still have 15 greens and 20 purples (u60) from 55 cap farming. Had around 26 of both. And i made EQ +10. Work pays off.

I see u alot of times talking about stuff , work pay hard , upgrade not that hard , etc , and in the end u tellink us u are only + 10 ?

haahhahahaahahahahahahaha

I understand better right now.

• Pleeease...i main a DW for farming only. Why going beyond +10 for farming? You need to go higher for PvP stuff. Or dungeons and sh*t cuz of speed ppl.

Also i still have stones so i could go higher. No need tho. Gonna need some of them for other chars.

At least i am doing something and get to somewhere without the need of making this damn game easier or without cashing.

Also Upgrade is a gamble. You either have luck and get high or you get f*cked. I made the claws on my DW +10 with using Red stones only. Upgraded other sh*t to +9 with blue stones only too, just to sell them and last week i made a weapon +11 with using one purple at +9.

So instead of suggesting things that will kill this game faster, go put some time into the game and get sh*t done. Only two outcomes anyways: You get something or you get f*cked. And if you get f*cked try again! If you get nothing out of anything then you are doing something wrong.

Also you trying to make fun of me for +10 is just lol. It's cuz this game is easier than old one. Getting to +10 or more was something back then...especially to a f2p guy cuz white stones were cash shop only. Here you drop them and you can try upgrading without the fear of losing the item itself and yet ppl complain cuz they can't go higher than +10 easy enough lmao. Please don't come with " i got this and this...bla bla bla you don't know me etc." cuz i 100% don't care about such things.:saint:

You posted to my post and this is the answer to that one.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• U can be sur im 100% f2p , first of all .

The game will , and i can repeat it , will never die cause of upgrade , u know why ? because its the content who make the game.

We can make , upgrade easier , and make a fu*cking world dangeon who even will full party + 15 all persons need use their brain to kill the boss.

The game have so fu*cking easy pve, going full speed in pve etc .

If u wanna make the game survive , go suggest us ideas about new pve world with very hard bosse like On Aion , or tera.

• What worth does the content have, when ppl can upgrade even easier to +10 and above and beat that content easily on hard mode?

Upgrade is easy. You literally can try forever without the fear of losing your item. On top of that white stones drop easy! This was a f*cking dream back in old game. And it became true. Now you guys come up and say you want it even easier lmao.

Then f*ck upgrading. When you reach lvl cap, daneos should add full eq+15 into gift box. Easy enough? Or is even opening the gift box for that too hard? Want it instantly in your inventory instead?

This game was created in 2008, it's an old game. And it's f*cking boring at this point. This game can't offer content like other games these days. Daneos said something about possible lvl 80 content. Well that would be 100% new to this game. But after that all that is possible is modify this and that, add this little change here and there bla bla bla. Only reason why i play this is nostalgia and it's Dragonball based.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• I don t care a lot about making the upgrade easier.

In almost all other games , tera , aion etc etc .

U can be full + 15 pvp , i can be full + 5 pve, i will trash u because i play better then u.

But dbo globale is rng gamed based , who will dgodge ? who will resist ? , who will crit ?

Daneos can make upgrade easier if he decide to focus on pvp brain , and fogot about luck.

• A +12 sk can beat a +15 sk
    This game does require you to use ur brain

• Upgrade is easy? Then why a lot of ppl can't make it beyond +11? It's all about rng. How this can be easy? You farm for coiuple of hours to get idk purple for example. You got maybe 3. For upgrade weapon you can spend those 3 stones or 30 and from +10 item goes to +8. What game you play to say that upgrade is easy. A lot of people needs 3 or maybe more armor sets. I wanna see how you upgrade them so easly to +15. I have one day lucky to upgrade my 2 weapons to +12 with no waste of stones. When I want to go further I have waste a lot of purples and downgrade to +8. Sure that was easy to broke my dmg. It's all about luck so when you decide to upgrade more then I wish that you will not lose around 100kk only do downgrade -4

• You are not supposed to hit +15 after what? 5h? Also be happy you got your weapons to +12. Back in old game that was 100x harder for someone who didn't cash to get white stones and you were seen as "OP" with +12.

Daneos already made things easier by removing break option and adding white stones as drop. There is nothing more needed for upgrading. Also do you see how many ppl get past +11 everyday? I mean sure it's sometimes the same ppl but every day i see ppl go higher than +12. If ppl would allow to view their EQ you would see tons of ppl got high upgrades. Upgrade is just a gamble. And by having Daneos remove break option and add white stones into drop, we got a huge advantage on that gamble. No more need on making upgrade easier.

In fact, it should be harder. Since we got white stones as regular drop, break option should be brought back. This way white stones will be more worth and ppl could make a little more zeni with them.

This suggestion is just bad. No matter how you look at it. You would need to farm for blue/red stones only, that drop easy, and exchange them for green/purple ones....naaah man. That's a no go.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• When I read about this idea I thought you would mean like exchanging stones for higher level stones for example 3 blue U55 for 1 blue U60

I do like the idea of exchanging because well you still need to farm and the prices at the end are almost the same. Not to mention its full RNG which means even if you use 1000 stones you can still be unlucky af and won‘t get +15

• I dont said I like the idea of exchange. Just its trigger me when someone say upgrade is easy. I farm a lot cause in my country you have to be milionaire to buy enough amount of cp. I do farm everyday and yes white stones drops at least 10 times a day. Its should be a little bit harder with whites. In the other hand greens and purples damn those rocks kinda dont like me

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!