[EVENT]Honey Bee Event - June 24th 2018

• From what I see this is second Sunday in the row, so does this means this will happen Sundays?

No, it's just been like that these two times, whenever we do (if we do) a fixed schedule for bee event it will be posted.

Really, guys...announcing this only hours beforehand? Some people are in bed, at work, or outside. They had NO chance to join this event. Either get up a fixed schedule or don't host the event until you can.

There are multiple reasons why people can't attend events even with a fixed event. I do agree that announcing few hours before the event is not optimal, but your reasons and the manicheistic approach you suggest (one or the other) aren't really congruent as a suggestion. Thank you for your input though.

-.-" i'm glad you do events, but you can't announce them like that...

I personally apologize for that late announcement, but I've got some other events lined up with more discussion for this week, so stay tuned. Again, thanks for your input.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!