Yadrat warehouse (shared bank) suggestion

• My suggestion is to change this item a little bit.

The Yadrat warehouse key opens a bank slot, that can be accesable between characters on the same account.

My suggestion is too allow all possible items to be put inside of it.

-Dogi's with effects.

-Items from CC.

-Items from BIDS.

-Items from shenron.

-dogi balls/brown boxes

If you do this, people can use these items on their OWN characters only, and still cannot sell or trade it away.

Advantages

-People can make characters that are specialized for PvM, and trade rewards to their other characters

-If people make more PvM characters, population in this game, will have a much better time finding and creating teams for PvM.

-If class rebalance happens, and people dont like it anymore, they can swap items they worked so hard for, to a new character of their chosing. (less people quit/chargeback)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2008/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2009/

• Agree for all , but no share for dogis with state.

Come on , i know its hard etc but i realy don t feel it , each chara will have HIS dogi with state, no need share it beetwin all ur chara.

Agree 100000000000% for the rest

why no? Gib arguments, i would even unbind dogi with cc ball effects and let players sell them on market thanks to this even trash dogi will worth more.

• why no? Gib arguments, i would even unbind dogi with cc ball effects and let players sell them on market thanks to this even trash dogi will worth more.

For me , dogi ball is the + u can have when u finish your set , by farming cc etc , the dogi is the dogi u bought FOR ur chara , his clothes , i can agree for stuff because u will not make x 20 same stuff but with dogi ball and dogis i feel its 100% for ur chara , no need to share it with 8 one.

• I would also add that this key should be added to token shop like i write in my thread How DBOG can become a better game because cashers will just suck more money from f2p players.

• More items of cash nice...

• More items of cash nice...

Typical guy on forum who is first to talk about shlt that have no idea what he talks about so he spray his shit all over, repeat retarded and empty slogans and all what he see in this nice suggestio is item from cash shop that is already in cash shop but we just want improve it, screw all the time and money that you need spend on your another character, screw all the classes that are less wanted for cc... This key can slove a lot of problems and help keep players in game but no... its key from cash shop, autism is strong here i cant even compare it to something. Even if the key would be in cash shop only it would cost about 20kk +/- and for 20kk you can buy shit or maybe you I repeat you can make new character for 20kk or just pay 20kk to another player for this key if you dont want cash and just use items from your another character on the new one.

• It will probably eliminate other human classes from ccbd. By other I mean there will be only turtle needed because you can get all stuff and then switch it to other classes. It's good imo because there are classes who are bad in pve so they can easily get better armor without paying for ticket big amount of zeni. I would like to get my dragon accessory on alts but I don't wanna again grind all those boxes because it's expensive and boring to repeat that when you want to try something new. Shame this idea is only dream. There are a lot of other things needs rework but we waiting a MONTH to get big update so maybe in one year from now this will be implemented when big update hits.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!