The cost of crafted items

• should the zeni cost of crafting gear go down or stay the same 38

1. yes it should go down (20) 53%
    2. no it should stay where it is (18) 47%

well hi again, it has been 3 months since open beta has been released so i been thinking about crafting again like i did in retail and POB so yh started back and i been say that the cost now is to high now because since all of use don't have zeni anymore (well most of us) since the wipe and crafting takes alot of zeni well because we don't get the stat we want most of the time or we get the stat we want but it does be low most of the time so I've been thinking the the cost of it should go down a bit because we don't have zeni anymore so once again poll it is pick which one you want saty the same or carry it down.

• Yes, i do agree that the stat we want on our craft gear is very hard to get now but this game is all rng so what do you expect? but i voted yes because I spended 20kk on craft to get a good stat on my pants and i got nothing so reduce zeni price just a bit.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• no it should not if you want good equip you must pay for the crafing it self that is fine because the mats are free

and you can earn lots of money with crafting so that is no problem

if it is all free or less cost for crafting then the crafting is useless

because everyone will start crafting and all craft item lose ther value

• no it should not if you want good equip you must pay for the crafing it self that is fine because the mats are free

and you can earn lots of money with crafting so that is no problem

if it is all free or less cost for crafting then the crafting is useless

because everyone will start crafting and all craft item lose ther value

he is saying to cut the price down a bit. Not cut the price to craft down by 50%.

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• did i speak to you i think not

Well this is a thread and we have to talk to each other about which is the best solution and discuss if this suggestion is a good idea or not so I don't give a damn about if you were talking to me or not and instead of using that brain of yours to talk to people like that, how about you use that brain to think of a counter arguement about the thread. And lastly, if you are not going to take this seriously and talk to people like you just did to me just because they said something back at your post like anyone else would do to me when I post something then how about you just not be here and peacefully play dbog like every other players. So are you going to argue back again and cause a problem or are you going to be a good person and don't be rude just because they said something back on your post?

dangerlord.png

Jr Master of FusionFall

• Well this is a thread and we have to talk to each other about which is the best solution and discuss if this suggestion is a good idea or not so I don't give a damn about if you were talking to me or not and instead of using that brain of yours to talk to people like that, how about you use that brain to think of a counter arguement about the thread. And lastly, if you are not going to take this seriously and talk to people like you just did to me just because they said something back at your post like anyone else would do to me when I post something then how about you just not be here and peacefully play dbog like every other players. So are you going to argue back again and cause a problem or are you going to be a good person and don't be rude just because they said something back on your post?

dawm dude that was a bit harsh but i do get your point people shouldn't be like that

• I'll go with no. Making money with craft stuff is hard already. By lowering the craft costs more ppl will be able to craft and price for the results will drop even harder. Also crafting seems expensive now cuz it's hard to make zeni in OB. Back in POB i had no trouble at all throwing out 100kk+ into crafting xD

Also suggestions like this are made out of pure frustration. So they are mostly not good. I've easily lost about 80kk so far into crafting. And i'm not including the crafting to increase craft lvl....also got barely anything good. And i kinda feel like that there is way more excellent than rare results. At least that's my experience so far.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I'll go with no. Making money with craft stuff is hard already. By lowering the craft costs more ppl will be able to craft and price for the results will drop even harder. Also crafting seems expensive now cuz it's hard to make zeni in OB. Back in POB i had no trouble at all throwing out 100kk+ into crafting xD

Also suggestions like this are made out of pure frustration. So they are mostly not good. I've easily lost about 80kk so far into crafting. And i'm not including the crafting to increase craft lvl....also got barely anything good. And i kinda feel like that there is way more excellent than rare results. At least that's my experience so far.

i don't mean by lowering the price by 50% i mean lower the price like a good 15 or 10% because if it goes past that people would say it would be "to easy" and just to lower it a little would keep it more balance instead of wasting millions of zeni on random useless crap and then get what you want

• The crafting prices were always like that. And no one really complained about it. At least i haven't seen ppl complain about it. Only the usual ppl that happen to have an extra hard time on making zeni cuz they wasted it for something else etc. Not saying that you did so too tho. I get what you mean. But crafting really is not a problem. It's good the way it is. You only need zeni. That's all. Well, and luck (hello RNGesus). Even if you lower it from like 36k each try to 30k, there will still be more ppl at the end crafting. Just take a look at AH now. Things are cheap. And that's with the amount of crafters we got now. Imagine now even more ppl crafting....

And as i wrote before, before OB that was not a problem at all. Things were expensive so if you were lucky to drop one good thing, you could gain enough zeni to craft in peace without real worries. Here in OB it's kinda hard to make Zeni. To tell the truth: i have about 220kk atm. And i am f2p so i can't get cash shop items to make fast, easy zeni. I crafted, upgraded and sold. Only way to make money with carfting these days tbh. Then i farmed a lot and dropped stuff and sold that too etc. I have a hard time making Zeni atm. So i have to be wise with my Zeni and on what i spend it.

For example: I don't craft now. Crafted stuff for my DW at lvl 60 and wasted 30kk for that. Then another 80kk-ish for like 2 or 3 good results which i upgraded and sold. If i would do it now, i'd maybe lose too much Zeni and even upgrading the good results could not bring me enough Zeni in cuz the prices suck.

So instead of crafting, you guys, who think they waste their Zeni, should save some Zeni and buy whatever you need from AH cuz that's the cheap way for you. That's why i'll stick to No on this poll. There is no need to change it.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!