Why dont make the Dogis from the Mystery Dogi Capsule tradeable?

• They are not supposed to be tradable. If someone wants them, they gotta do work for them by going into TMQ.

That should get fixed fast. Just spam TMQ4. Easy and fast. Be smart and save your Zeni lmao....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• But what i do with the ones i dont want? I dont want to throw away something worth 3kk, i didn't know they were untradeables, and that's my fault, but i dont see the point in working or spending money on something and then throw it away because you pulled the same Dogi that you pulled 2 secs ago, it makes no sense, and even if they are tradables, you still have to do the same work, either farming the capsules or farming for money to buy them,

• Well you gotta throw them away if you don't need them. They added those as special dogis to motivate ppl to do TMQs. And they made them bind to your char with no option to unbind to make sure that ppl who want those dogis go and try activley to get them.

There will be more dogis from the capsule in the Future. RNG will give you the dogi you want or you get one that you don't want or already have. If you get the same over and over again but don't want it, then simply throw them away. Problem solved.

Also i'm sure they will fix the part of them where you can sell them. Cuz that's obviously not what they wanted. Don't waste your zeni on them anymore. If you want the dogis, spam TMQ. Only way to get them. And if you got the ones you want simply stop getting the capsules lol.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• But what i do with the ones i dont want? I dont want to throw away something worth 3kk, i didn't know they were untradeables, and that's my fault, but i dont see the point in working or spending money on something and then throw it away because you pulled the same Dogi that you pulled 2 secs ago, it makes no sense, and even if they are tradables, you still have to do the same work, either farming the capsules or farming for money to buy them,

Just spam tmq 4 easy, it is not that hard at all, I can solo it with my fighter and finish it within 10 mins. And I had 8 crystals and then I used all of it to spam the tmq so by spending 80 minutes or so spamming tmq 4 from using all 8 crystals. I got 4 dogi capsule from it which is not bad. So spamming tmq is much easier to get dogi capsule to use or sell than farming zeni for it which takes much longer.

They are not supposed to be tradable. If someone wants them, they gotta do work for them by going into TMQ.

That should get fixed fast. Just spam TMQ4. Easy and fast. Be smart and save your Zeni lmao....

And yes I do agree, the dogi capsule should not be tradeable because if you want something then you have to work hard for it and dogi capsule is an example of that and right now if you look in aution or look for private shop, you will see people selling dogi capsule in aution and in private shop and that number will just increase when more dogi are added and when lvl 70 comes, all class can just solo tmq 4 easy as if it is a walk through a park which means more players will get more dogi capsule and then it will probably become the main currency to sell for zeni. So they should make the dogi capsule binded the moment you pick it up.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Also i'm sure they will fix the part of them where you can sell them. Cuz that's obviously not what they wanted. Don't waste your zeni on them anymore. If you want the dogis, spam TMQ. Only way to get them. And if you got the ones you want simply stop getting the capsules lol.

yeah they need to make the capsules bind too, if thats what they want.

I bought the capsules because i tried to do TMQs solo, on hard, but failed to complete them, and i dont feel like finding a party every time i want to farm capsules

to be honest I only open this game because its dragon ball, I find the grind system very boring and outdated, like, is just time wasting, you need 0 skill, and its just the same over and over, the only thing that makes me happy about this game is the dogis and turning ssj.

I know this is an old game and that Daneos cant make it much more different than the original, but adding more things to grind to the million that we already have makes me tired of everything before even start, on top of that i need to find a party to even do anything.

PS: thats just how i feel, dont take it too seriously because I know im lazy, i just wish i didn't find the game so tedious and repetitive...

• your not the only one... this game is boring. Only fun think to do is ccbd and sky dungeon (not available) but thats it.

People just play it cause we are db fans, not couse its a good game

• Do TMQ 4 easy solo (or any other, but 4 is the best), its the same chance for every difficulty. I get tons of capsules farming 4 easy with my fighter.

The only problem is that its pretty boring to keep repeating the TMQ alone xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!