Patch Notes - June 28th 2018

• CCBD arruinated

(CCBD) Some monsters did not spawn together with the Ultra monsters.
    (CCBD) Some monsters did not respawn.
    Skill "Charging Fist" Knockdown ability did not work.
    Immunity against skills after getting knocked down during transformation.

(CCBD) Some monsters did not spawn together with the Ultra monsters.

(CCBD) Some monsters did not respawn.

this not bug, bug when playing and sound fail, when you take a photo and the game crashed, this update harms almost everyone, now cant farmming ccbdungeon.

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Hello,

Finally an excellent update. Now the CC dungeon is worthy of the name, it is starting to really be like on TW. For those who criticize saying it's too hard, and learn how to play PVE now. And yes the CC dungeon is the INSTANCE for the PVE elites and not for just farm. It requires a good team with strategy in addition to a good stuff. Thank you Daneos and the whole team ( billythebib in particular), continue in the same direction and give you the envy for PVE players to come back active I think. PS: the only black spot remains the story of aggro. You have to set the% aggro between critical players and speed players. I think the aggro has to be adjusted according to the one who makes the + of DPS. Currently, it is enough that a player is in critical stuff, and he keeps the aggro on the other players in speed. ah and also, I admit that the adds in the floors with the super and adds with the boss respawn a little too fast, I admit it, Just a few small adjustments to make.

Very good job.

• Detalhes

Hello,

Finally an excellent update. Now the CC dungeon is worthy of the name, it is starting to really be like on TW. For those who criticize saying it's too hard, and learn how to play PVE now. And yes the CC dungeon is the INSTANCE for the PVE elites and not for just farm. It requires a good team with strategy in addition to a good stuff. Thank you Daneos and the whole team ( billythebib in particular), continue in the same direction and give you the envy for PVE players to come back active I think. PS: the only black spot remains the story of aggro. You have to set the% aggro between critical players and speed players. I think the aggro has to be adjusted according to the one who makes the + of DPS. Currently, it is enough that a player is in critical stuff, and he keeps the aggro on the other players in speed. ah and also, I admit that the adds in the floors with the super and adds with the boss respawn a little too fast, I admit it, Just a few small adjustments to make.

Very good job.

certain is not yet, but I see in several videos that in Tw some bosses have fallen

• The changes are good yes, I can't complain when I know it will increase the lifespan of the server, but, some are really getting fed with the whole "kicking-off-the-ladder" situation. Some high-end guilds had it easy to get the gear they needed to progress further into CC while newborn guilds have to face a whole different challenge and will take twice as long to gear up and be able to properly compete.

• The game disconnect many times and if you make ccdungeon for long time you can lost all progress.

Fix the errors, or back to normal CCdungeon please any players lost progress many times.

many players are disappointed, except for the few people who have passed it before and already have your items, but new people need chance to equip the character.

I playing other online games mmorpg, and i see that dbog have problems in the server.

I do not know if they could make the character reappear on the cc floor exactly where it stayed after being disconnected, that way the players would not lose the progress.

Other thing :

should improve the crane,

I have seen many players who have no idea how to arm the crane, I do not see it in party tournaments or even solo tournaments in places like ccdungeon. scanning equipment and most are not armed, seems to have demotivation, having a character that only serves to farm and can not stuns directly, restrict skills, has no bleeds or HP that has the SK, does not have a pot rp, the Crane had a debuff in the dodom barrage that removed 3050 defense, had the damage of the dot stronger than now, but much earlier if he had a stun, the skill was called lost in time, since then people forgot of the crane.

check video:

My language is spanish, i hope all understand my petition.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!