Buff slightly more Turtle Hermit damage with successful ctri

• I don't understand why you guys come up with all this stuff just to stop the turtle buff. Feel like you guys just hate turtle xD

But ok, anyways, if you don't want the turtle (that its sole purpose was to actually be the best at PvE like DreameR said) to be what it was meant to be. Deleting the whole purpose of taking turtle in a party or even creating one in DBO, good job guys. this feels balanced now :D.

The problem is PvP if turtle gets buffed it will be broken in pvp.

So if daneos make doing damage different on mobs and player that you deal more damage on mobs but on player weaker.

Then i agree with that.

• SKs are easily countered if you slow them and keep distance.

SKs in pve are as tank role only good on tanking.

Turtle serve as DPS role which has 2 of the best AoE skills in the game and has a skill lock like karma.

I'm not okay about that ofcourse.

bro... easily? I mean, have you ever started making zeni calculation on how much would a turtle have to spend to actually participate on budokai? ...

• There are plenty of classes that need a boost right now but Turtles aren't among them.

imo aoe attacks shouldn't do near as much damage as single target attacks. I'll say leave it as it is, for the sake of not asking for a nerf.

Ya'll need to try and forget previous servers for once, classes were never balanced there to begin with.

• The problem is PvP if turtle gets buffed it will be broken in pvp.

So if daneos make doing damage different on mobs and player that you deal more damage on mobs but on player weaker.

Then i agree with that.

Ypu are right and wrong. Turtle will only be broken against humans but against tanks turtle does literally no dmg. But you are right something needs to be done. What I'm wondering is how did tw manage this dmg. Turtle did over 100k on pve but in pvp his dmg wasn't that great.

SKs are easily countered if you slow them and keep distance.

SKs in pve are as tank role only good on tanking.

Turtle serve as DPS role which has 2 of the best AoE skills in the game and has a skill lock like karma.

I'm not okay about that ofcourse.

They should have two of the best aoes but sadly that's not the case.

Yup any human class needs alot of zeni to make it OP, humans are papers in this game.but they have good damage in exchange.

Again they have no dmg. Test it out if you don't believe me. Ofc they will do good dmg if enemy has 0 def but if they go full def you will do literally 0 dmg and uncrit sk does the same dmg with same gear (tested and made even a video of it and posted it already a few times in this forum)

There are plenty of classes that need a boost right now but Turtles aren't among them.

imo aoe attacks shouldn't do near as much damage as single target attacks. I'll say leave it as it is, for the sake of not asking for a nerf.

Ya'll need to try and forget previous servers for once, classes were never balanced there to begin with.

Turtle is useless af right now the only reason it's played is because people want to play aoe dmg class. Also we are mentioning turtle since nearly 1 year and we get ignored. While classes like sm grandma getting buffs.

Yeah I know we don't have any competitve turtle players in 1 vs 1 but we have alot of them in pve. So stop focusing only on pvp and taking our fun away from pve

• Turtle is useless af right now the only reason it's played is because people want to play aoe dmg class. Also we are mentioning turtle since nearly 1 year and we get ignored. While classes like sm grandma getting buffs.

Yeah I know we don't have any competitve turtle players in 1 vs 1 but we have alot of them in pve. So stop focusing only on pvp and taking our fun away from pve

Good luck trying to balance out a class without taking both PVE and PVP in account. Turtles can farm faster than any other class atm (PVE) and can wipe out a decent amount players with a single skill (PVP, yeah not every physical class player walks around with 2 +13 sets, energy and physical).

Are you guys simply bummed that it can't be as efficient as it was in CC pre-update? Well lets talk about class efficiency in CC then, where my SMs in CC at? where my DWs in CC at? hell where even my Cranes in CC at? Turtles are not useless, you'll be fine.

On a side note, if there is something I have learned from previous mmos is that in order to keep the whole server drama-free you should only focus on boosting weaker classes to match stronger classes, and not nerfing stronger classes to match weaker classes. But this is not even a class nerf we are talking about, this is an update to CC that affects all classes, so why are we even having this debate.

• Good luck trying to balance out a class without taking both PVE and PVP in account. Turtles can farm faster than any other class atm (PVE) and can wipe out a decent amount players with a single skill (PVP, yeah not every physical class player walks around with 2 +13 sets, energy and physical).

Are you guys simply bummed that it can't be as efficient as it was in CC pre-update? Well lets talk about class efficiency in CC then, where my SMs in CC at? where my DWs in CC at? hell where even my Cranes in CC at? Turtles are not useless, you'll be fine.

On a side note, if there is something I have learned from previous mmos is that in order to keep the whole server drama-free you should only focus on boosting weaker classes to match stronger classes, and not nerfing stronger classes to match weaker classes. But this is not even a class nerf we are talking about, this is an update to CC that affects all classes, so why are we even having this debate.

I said we are mentioning turtles current state since nearly a year. But people always say he is fine yeah sure...

Turtle is only good in open world farming nothing else and even then you can farm as good as turtle with a dw. Also it's not true that turtle can wipe out a decent amount of players in pvp. You see turtle killing a few players in 5 vs 5 budokai because people go against 1 fighter and 1 turtle more phy def instead of energy. Also you much higher upgrade on your weapon than on the enemys armor to do a bit of dmg. Just test it take a fighter lvl 60 with +10 armor full eng def con and prop and take a turtle full dmg and try out his dmg.

Also Swordsman is probably the class with the most dps right now. Sadly there are nearly no good swordmans for pve. Just a few. For DW you don't need dw or sk in cc right now because double buffer is much faster and it's save. Lastly crane is still much better than turtle his dps is just a bit lower than turtles dps but his 33%lp reduce buff makes up for it.

You are right we need to buff classes and not nerf all the time. Thanks to all the nerfing many classes are no fun anymore. Lastly I'm not talking about turtles state after the cc update I'm talking about turtles state in general. I'm saying this since 1 year and it's getting worse after each update.

• Oh poor turtles. They are so low in dmg. I feel sorry for them. Now tell me how many cranes are at budokai. Especially in 5v5. In party there are at least one and often two turtles. Let's say that both crit. Boooom. There is no party. 2x10k dmg at least. I'm talking about of course mediocre players. If there is a little of luck they can end fight easily. You want turtle to do more damage or maybe we can buff ultimate buffs? Why not? Then turtle can do higher damage. And it will not affect pvp that much. They still can't one shot other. Another good idea! Make karma and poko speed buff even higher. This will help faster clear floors. Why are you always trying buff something that don't need it. Now CCBD is longer = harder. Don't make it easier again otherwise don't cry about how bring this game is.

• You are a queen of drama xD

Come on , my fighter is + 15 speed with + 13 armor and i don t know that much person taking me cc since in prebeta i was doing cc all the time with my fighter .

Turtle are fine af , i got 4k4 energy def on my fighter and my friend can one shot me if i don t dgodge he only have x2 + 12 xd

wtf , u want an aoe class who deal same dmg then a 1 by 1 class ? xd

Tell me 1 f***ing mmorpg when an aoe class deal more dommage then single dps class.

• Oh poor turtles. They are so low in dmg. I feel sorry for them. Now tell me how many cranes are at budokai. Especially in 5v5. In party there are at least one and often two turtles. Let's say that both crit. Boooom. There is no party. 2x10k dmg at least. I'm talking about of course mediocre players. If there is a little of luck they can end fight easily. You want turtle to do more damage or maybe we can buff ultimate buffs? Why not? Then turtle can do higher damage. And it will not affect pvp that much. They still can't one shot other. Another good idea! Make karma and poko speed buff even higher. This will help faster clear floors. Why are you always trying buff something that don't need it. Now CCBD is longer = harder. Don't make it easier again otherwise don't cry about how bring this game is.

Sry if you don't understand it but not every class was designed for pvp 1 vs 1 and 5 vs 5. DBOG tried / is trying to make them balanced for pvp but you can't do that just modifying some values. So let me ask you a simple question why does turtle only 1/3 - 1/4 of his original dmg while other classes who doesn't depend on crit do the same dmg as on retail? Oh yeah turtle was broken (probably only budokai winner with turtle Divine).

I'm trying to make you guys understand that turtle is pretty much useless.

Back on TW full +15 turtle did around 160-180k dmg on CC Floor 120+. Right now turtle does only 40k dmg on Floor 50+. Only crit dmg got nerfed but everything else is the same. So please explain me how is this fair? Turtle and Fighter both depend on crit dmg. And now you are saying turtle is fine? A glasscanon with low lp low defense and low dmg. Should I tell you how much a max prop +13 turtle lvl 60 does against a max prop +10 geared sk with crit? Only 6-8k while the sk having around 16k-19k lp. Should I also tell you something else? Full dmg SK bold strike does more dmg than full dmg turtle super kame without crit. Fair? Probably not.

You don't need to tell me anything about fighter. I have one myself (Riperino maybe you know him).

Tell me where does a cast time spell deals less dmg than an instant spell?

Edit:

You probably play full dex fighter against full prop turtle. The turtle will have around 30-55% more prop than you also you will lose around 20-30% defense because you are missing the prop. Dex > Prop is just depending on luck. Go full prop and con and full eng def after that we can talk

• lol

Ok , to begin , im full prop , full con , i only got 25 dex earing because im not lucky to get another 10 prop , alose i have 7 prop i use somtimes , there is my compo.

Con con con-dex ( i switch sometimes )

Dex con

OFCCCC i can tell u soooo much game , ofc a 1 by 1 class will do more dmg then aoe class , also i know some game where some 1 by 1 class are a cast class then yeah ofc they have a lot more dmg then no cast class 1 by 1 , i can tell u aion where the socer is 1 by 1 class but cast class , second best dps of the game.

And when i tell u i got 4k4 energy def im not joking because im full tmq7 energy + 13/12/12

• thanks for listing your gear, totally helps to balance turtle keep up the good work mate!
    we really need more convincing and helping people like you:thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!