Buff slightly more Turtle Hermit damage with successful ctri

• Kam right now is really bad compared to previous servers. Right now average kam damage is 25-35k max ctri and +13 weapons. With the slight increase LP to CCBD, these floors will take a long time to complete and the risk of failing because someone "always" DC's. I remember seeing on TW, a lvl 50 doing 20-30k damage with not so great weapons and level 70 geared players doing over 120k without a problem. Can the damage get a slight buff around 40-60k maybe 80k at level 70 not asking for insane damage like retail.

• Lol, it’s not a great buff. We have come a long way from the 120k with gear on turtle. Pls sk now a days does more dmg, not to say fighter haha

you said it.... now a days. Wait for the future. They will get to know the sweet taste of "change" and "balance".

I agree with Quvades and Cashalot . Makes no sense to make CCBD a little more challenging in general and then boost certain classes so they can deal easier with the changes that have been made xD

It's like doing 1+1=2 and then going back ... 2-1=1

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• not easier just little more quicker since floors take forever to finish. Adding more l.p. to mobs is making nothing more challenging just making cc runs longer ×,×

which is good. No need to get things fast...right? ;D

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Kam right now is really bad compared to previous servers. Right now average kam damage is 25-35k max ctri and +13 weapons. With the slight increase LP to CCBD, these floors will take a long time to complete and the risk of failing because someone "always" DC's. I remember seeing on TW, a lvl 50 doing 20-30k damage with not so great weapons and level 70 geared players doing over 120k without a problem. Can the damage get a slight buff around 40-60k maybe 80k at level 70 not asking for insane damage like retail.

which is good. No need to get things fast...right? ;D

Why would you want cc to be long, they are boring as it is rn >.<

• Turtle needs a buff.

CC Dungeon is now just longer not more challenging and also turtle is pretty much useless in CC right now.

A Buffer/Grandma does nearly the same dmg with Atk speed while they can also clear those crazy lp (100k) floors with one spin. Meanwhile turtle crit does not even do 50k dmg.

Even Poko and Dende has more Eng Atk than turtle. There is literally no reason to take turtle to cc dungeon. Better take two buffers.

Even SK Boldstrike does more dmg (without the bleed) than Super Kame uncrit (Both +15). Giant kame does only a bit more dmg than Bold Strike uncrit.

It's just sad seeing the "best" pve class being useless in pve.

• Turtle needs a buff.

A Buffer/Grandma does nearly the same dmg with Atk speed

A lie.

(100k) floors with one spin. Meanwhile turtle crit does not even do 50k dmg.

Spin has damage over time, 14 seconds for firespin, and only possible with max props, high upgrade, and speed boots, dogi, and buff from poko and karma.

Aoe is short. and after spin theres a exhaust time of 5~10 seconds, so whole time required for this is 24 seconds, small area of effect..

Turtle have Aoe stun, aoe defence debuff, and 3 powerfull AOE skills with a large area.

I been doing alot of CC, and i can guarantee you, in terms of AoE, turtle is one of the best.

But you are only looking at the total damage spin does, against the instant damage 1 of your skills do, ignoring everything else.

Even Poko and Dende has more Eng Atk than turtle.

Turtle gain obtain maximum attack speed with SSJ pretty easy, giving them an opening to use crit % dmg sub weapon.

It's just sad seeing the "best" pve class being useless in pve.

Turtle's can do their job very very good in CC, i been doing 80+ runs of CC100F

With many turtles, and they make the runs go alot faster.

But ofcourse, it does depend on the individual, like it does with all classes.

• A lie.

Why is this a lie? A full dmg grandma with kidbuu has around 1400-1500 phy atk with 50 phy crit rate while turtle with kaioken has 1400-1500 eng atk with 60 eng crit rate.

Spin has damage over time, 14 seconds for firespin, and only possible with max props, high upgrade, and speed boots, dogi, and buff from poko and karma.

Aoe is short. and after spin theres a exhaust time of 5~10 seconds, so whole time required for this is 24 seconds, small area of effect..

Turtle have Aoe stun, aoe defence debuff, and 3 powerfull AOE skills with a large area.

I been doing alot of CC, and i can guarantee you, in terms of AoE, turtle is one of the best.

But you are only looking at the total damage spin does, against the instant damage 1 of your skills do, ignoring everything else.

I have a fulled geared turtle and a full geared grandma and a friend has a full geared ultimate.

Turtle has 18 sec cd on super kame and 54 sec on giant kame. With full dmg gear he will do only 30-40k dmg while ultimate can go full cdr and will still clear the whole floor with 1 spin. Ah should I give you a hint? Mighty spin is spammable with cdr gear. Tell me how turtle is better now?

With Buffer you can clear the floors much faster + have much more buffs + have a tank in your team :/

Turtle gain obtain maximum attack speed with SSJ pretty easy, giving them an opening to use crit % dmg sub weapon.

Yeah but that's only worth something if you have bad atk speed on your weapons. You will need to go kaioken because ssj has low dmg. And even if you go 23% (gloves) + 40% (buffs) + 8% (hat) + 20% (ssj) = 91% hmm still not max. Dunno how you wanna go crit dmg sub weapon. the last 2-3% atk speed (depending on your gloves) are much stronger than 29% crit dmg. I hope you can see how useless ssj is right now.

Turtle's can do their job very very good in CC, i been doing 80+ runs of CC100F

With many turtles, and they make the runs go alot faster.

But ofcourse, it does depend on the individual, like it does with all classes.

Yes turtle can do his job but not very good. I would prefer a buffer over a turtle. Buffer has better aoe clear + can tank + has buffs + nearly same auto attack dmg as turtle.

• so you saying turtle is now completely useless because grand cheff majin's are now able to somewhat compete with turtle in pve?

Depends on what you mean with useless. In pvp it's still fine but in pve there are just other classes who can do a better job than turtle.

The main problem is that turtle should be the insanely aoe dmg dealer extremly squishy glasscanon. But there are other classes who do more aoe dps and single target dps while being tanky / or having better utilities.

• But you are wrong on that though

Single target dmg, grand cheff, cannot outdmg turtle.

For speed team, wich is mostly energy attack based, turtle buffs provide a better bonus too, then a grand cheff does. (assuming you do take ulti+cheff)

And lasty, turtles debuffs, -532 defence, reduce dodge rate and defence rate, also help killing off bosses quicker.

So yea, turtle is imo the better choice if u wanna kill things as fast as possible.

But you are right, a grand cheff, can also play a nice role now, giving the right circumstances.

• You are wrong at a few things. You waste most of the time not for bosses but for the floors and grand clears the floors much faster than turtle.

Yes you are right with the eng atk and defense reduce debuff of turtle but it's only for a boss where you need 2-4mins anyway. While you waste around 2min for each floor with turtle.

If your goal is to kill one boss as fast as possible then kick out turtle and take swordsman or fighter. Both have much more dps than turtle.

If your goal is to clear cc dungeon in a save and fast way then take ulti + grand.

There is no team comp where it's better to take a turtle with you (just to remind you turtle should be the number 1 PVE Beast)

• I don't understand why you guys come up with all this stuff just to stop the turtle buff. Feel like you guys just hate turtle xD

But ok, anyways, if you don't want the turtle (that its sole purpose was to actually be the best at PvE like DreameR said) to be what it was meant to be. Deleting the whole purpose of taking turtle in a party or even creating one in DBO, good job guys. this feels balanced now :D.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!