RumbleFighter Unleashed

• would you give this game a try? 13

The result is only visible to the participants.

Rumble fighter is a fighting game that's fun if u like games like smash bros and street fighter. Its a game that can at times be annoying when u play with other people from different countries because of the games bad connection but it can be a great game when play modes like true battle mode, battle mode, rumble mode, and ect. In the game there is a lot of character customization cloths wise. The game is hard to pick up for beginners though and the game is only for windows users.

game trailers:

If this is a game u would like to play here is the link to the game website: https://www.playredfox.com/rumble_fighter

• I used to play on the ogplanet days but once they switched to redfox its kinda dead now. It's like dbo in a sense. It's not fun like it used to be no one does adventure, I tried to pick it up again a couple of months ago but no one even moon anymore.

You can play moon with us if you want we were on yesterday and were mooning for a bit and yes its slowly dying so we want to try to help and keep it alive by showing other people about the game

• I lost all my characters when og planet sold the game rights I was so pisssedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

BU juggling/jumping with hitman were the days and telos my fav scroll

Ogplanet lost the game rights lol cause now if you look at their website it seems to have boring games and I doubt they'd trade that income for something like that lol now that its on redfox it seems they're letting it die but they made more updates and stuff like that but the game has died down a lot seeing as there always used to be atleast 30 pages filled with rooms and it has now died down to 2 and a measly one at night

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!