Daily quests

• Hello,

Current meta in Dbo Global makes u either going to grind a lot, cash or spamming cc if are initiated, but what about UD, Tmq we all know its better to get one pice of armor and box it with boxes from cc instead wasting time in tmq... not to say that for most players items from ud are completly useless and for pvp there should be some daily pvp quests. There is also less and less ppl on the server bcoz of the eternal grind meta, grind should stiill exist in the game but if we make other dungeons bit more usefull there will be point of doing them. SO it raise the question what about daily quests system?

Ill give my proposition I hope yall give urs :)

1) Do ud 2 times during the day - reward 2 green stones (lvl of stones same as lvl of mobs in the ud)

2) Do tmq 2 times during the day - reward 2 purlpe stones ( lvl of stones same as lvl of mobs in tmq)

3) Win 5 ranked battles 1v1 - reward 2 purple stones ( lvl of stones same as ure lvl)

4) Win 5 matches 5v5 - reward 2 green stones ..

I hope mods and daneos will consider the idea :)

Cya, Azo 8)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!