DB Hunt Shenron More Wishes

• i think there was some threads like this in pre beta already but i didnt find them so i make a new one.

the shenron rewards are really good but after some runs ppl have erything and the dragonball hunt becomes useless.

players already sale their dragonball drops.

my suggestion is simple, just add tons of new wishes so the dragonball hunt will never be useless.

Possibilities for wish rewards:

2x Green stone

2x Purple Stone

10x Red Stone

10x Blue Stone

4x White Stone

( all U70)

2x Excellent Dogiball

1x Rare Dogiball

4x Brown Item Box

More Zeni its around 760k now which is totally useless ppl sale 1 single dragonball drop around 500-600k

those rewards should bind to the char ( except the zenis :D:D)

with this changes db hunt will never become useless.

• die u70 steine sind deactiviert die zu wünschen geht also eh nicht, bis die wieder ins spiel kommen

equipment boxen kanst bei wolrd boss leicht bekommen genau wie beim honey bee event und dogiball bei cc dungeon und auch beim honey bee event

solltest also wünsche ausdenken mit sachen die es noch nicht gibt wo anders oder die man überhaupt im spiel hat

• die u70 steine sind deactiviert die zu wünschen geht also eh nicht, bis die wieder ins spiel kommen

equipment boxen kanst bei wolrd boss leicht bekommen genau wie beim honey bee event und dogiball bei cc dungeon und auch beim honey bee event

solltest also wünsche ausdenken mit sachen die es noch nicht gibt wo anders oder die man überhaupt im spiel hat

naja ging mir jetz nicht darum neue items zu erfinden so wären es schonmal sachen die man immer gut gebrauchen kann. und bei den events dauert es ja auch ziemlich lange das zeug zu farmen ist ja nicht so das man dann kein bedarf mehr hätte.

• Also improve weapons and armor from shenron like making them legendary

thats a very nice idea too, i guess nobody in the whole game using shenron weapons cause worlddrop and crafted weps got better base damage.

make weapons and armors legendary, increase the base damage on weapons and def on armors+ rework the stats.

but dont buff it too much it should be a little bit better than world drop gear but not that good as TMQ gear.

• in terms of dragon ball hunt and wish its gets boring after u get what u need they should put in more items for wish maybe ss3 LOL heres some ideas a rare mount bind same with costume with stats say con focus etc and rare pets the pets can give u speed attack etc all those should be bind when wish for and then maybe i would love to see this game gives us the different kinds of powers say ssgod look are both red and blue not all race with get different form i know buu has more than one form so that could be place in to so much ideas can be put into this game to make it more fun and appealing to the dbz fans well this is what i think and would want in the game

• Add to shenron wishes:

1. New Vehicle
    2. A dogi which only you get from sheneon
    3. Legendary lv 60 weapons and armor
    4. Add a chest and call it shenron chest which contains random items.
    5. A title only got from shenron, or 5 different titles each title give a different stat.
    6. Give tokens.
    7. Give 1 wagu coin.
  • srsly pets with stats? no thx pets are good enough.

SSJ 1 is already really really really strong, its an insane boost to your char i dont think we need more forms,

also this game was made LONG LONG TIME before you see an ssj god in TV! this is not dragon ball super xD

Add to shenron wishes:

1. New Vehicle
    5. A title only got from shenron, or 5 different titles each title give a different stat.
    6. Give tokens.
    7. Give 1 wagu coin.

sounds good :-)

• I don't know if it's possible but can't they add a wish to obtain instant transmission as a skill even if your character can't naturally have it. It would be a nice QoL feature and help with transportation. Maybe make it so lvl 50 and above players can get because fighter and dende get it at lvl 38 and 42 but make it also available to them. This way they can save a SP or 2

• are you that short sighted either the game was made long long time ago are not they can add those plus dbz is dbz whether its super are not the only difference between them is the time zone and character and power ups

• I don't know if it's possible but can't they add a wish to obtain instant transmission as a skill even if your character can't naturally have it. It would be a nice QoL feature and help with transportation. Maybe make it so lvl 50 and above players can get because fighter and dende get it at lvl 38 and 42 but make it also available to them. This way they can save a SP or 2

there is a petskill " npc teleport"

• Add to shenron wishes:

1. New Vehicle
    6. Give tokens.
    7. Give 1 wagu coin.

I love this suggestion !

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!