Great namek and Kid Buu need improvment

• Increase kid Buu movement speed and make it can use Dash.
    • Increase Great Namekian duration.
    • Increase block rate when using great Namekian more cause namek class has 50m counter skill range so make that useful.
    • Give kid Buu an attack speed boost.
    • Reduce maximum SP consumed on Great Namekian and Kid Buu skills.
    • Make Great namekian and Kid Buu use their buffs during transformation.

Thank you.

• I'd like to add something to the "reduce consumed SP on their transformation attack skills".

-Unlock the Attack Skills for GN/Pure Majin Transformation along with the wish for Transformation itself at lvl 1. I'm sure i read it somewhere here on the Forums before. Kinda hate that i have to use SP to enjoy the Transformation for GN/Pure Majin while Humans get to use everything they have to offer. And no, it won't make those two OP if they can save those SP like Humans do....

I'd rather wish for Pure Majin/GN and get the skills both on lvl 1 unlocked too, then use SP to make them stronger, than use SP just to get the skill itself.

Also the following that i posted into the Thread that Daneos created for Cash Shop Item suggestions....since we talk about GN/Pure Majin here xD

P.S.: Since Dash is wanted for Pure Majin, i think it won't need more movement speed. Jump+Dash should do the job xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well i can't say anything about GN cause i never played one, but this is my answer

• I think they(pure majin) only need the dash for movility. They will also need to reduce the ep consumed over time since this will deplete it very fast.
    • I also think there attack speed is ok(i could be wrong)
    • Sp cost of skills : What SumTing said is a good idea. :thumbup:
    • About there buffs... I don't know... it would be very helpfull, but not sure if needed :/

Again, i'm just talking about pure majin. I don't know how GN works and what it needs or doesn't need.

• Increase kid Buu movement speed and make it can use Dash.
    • Increase Great Namekian duration.
    • Increase block rate when using great Namekian more cause namek class has 50m counter skill range so make that useful.
    • Give kid Buu an attack speed boost.
    • Reduce maximum SP consumed on Great Namekian and Kid Buu skills.
    • Make Great namekian and Kid Buu use their buffs during transformation.

Thank you.

Bro, i really hope that Daneos or someone from the team see this and accept your suggestion. That will be really awesome and i will make the use of this transformations be as good as SSJ

• Increase kid Buu movement speed and make it can use Dash. Just adding Dash is fine.
    • Increase Great Namekian duration. Yes
    • Increase block rate when using great Namekian more cause namek class has 50m counter skill range so make that useful. I don't think that would make block more useful than it already is right now.
    • Give kid Buu an attack speed boost. Doesn't need it when it has a powerhouse skill with a 2 sec CD. You want more attack speed, then just stack attack speed.
    • Reduce maximum SP consumed on Great Namekian and Kid Buu skills. Yes.
    • Make Great namekian and Kid Buu use their buffs during transformation. This is the part where I'm going to say "HELL NO!" Considering the boosts the transformations grant, giving them the ability to use their buffs would make them reach broken levels. Also, I doubt they have the proper animations for buffing plus they lose their sub-weapon while transformed.

Thank you.

• wow, since this thread was created i used pure majin a lot on CCBD. for Mighty Majins pure majin is fine idk Wonders.

Somethings in pure majin needs to be added to make it more viable and fun,

Like what i give in my thread: it should use dash.

Or making it can use buffs during transformattion so you can keep it to buff yourself and your party. It is stupid to see super saiyan can use buffs but pure majin can't.

Planet burst is useless people prefer using the faster one above it.

• well i tell u this, if u see what i do with pure majin on cc maybe the tipical baby human/sk players going to make threads about NERF UM, NERF PURE MAJIN, 100% guaranteed.

• Kid buu skill for ultima is a waste atm, far too weak, and more cooldown then wonder

that is bcuz u go with people who already know how to do cc, when i dont go with kurwa team im forced to use kid buu cuz they dont know how to do f65, f70, f80 f90 and f95 btw with kid buu are ez af.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!